2D Artist for hire | Please take a look at my work

Discussion in 'Developer Services and Trade' started by Omega-F, Dec 1, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kunning

Kunning Well-Known Member

Aug 30, 2009
    Guys, do you want to see the TinyChat posts? I'll put them up here, because now I know what Yffum felt like - he was telling the truth and it turns out hardcoregamer made everyone think he was a liar. I've put this statement out right now: have I ever lied about serious matters on these forums? I'll leave that to you guys to answer.

2. hardcoregamer

hardcoregamer Well-Known Member

Sep 20, 2009
    Making iPhone games
    touchArcade
    #42 hardcoregamer, Dec 2, 2009
    Last edited: Dec 2, 2009
    What racist comments were made? Why do you take us as a charity case? Yes, there was a drawing in bad taste but it was but only one person and was immediately erased. I do not condone this type of behavior, but if I can get work out of people from it I just try to ignore it. It's not good but I can't control everybody all the time. You weren't lying entirely, but don't call me out. Don't feel bad for yffum. You are very hurtful and I don't know why anyone would ever like you if you acted this way to them. And by the way, I guess this is the first. You exaggerate. I run a good staff, and if you don't think so, take it up wiht them. i know that you couldn't get even ONE out of 18 to leave me.

3. pcmaster

pcmaster Well-Known Member

Nov 18, 2009
    I'm sorry but you are a bit selfish just trying to point that out here.

4. hardcoregamer

Sep 20, 2009
    Making iPhone games
    touchArcade
    You keep things like that? HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA!!!! ROFLROFLROFL LOLOLOLOLLOLOLOL Who does stuff like that???? that's obsessive compulsive behavior my fri- well you're certainly not any friend of mine.

5. hardcoregamer

Sep 20, 2009
    Making iPhone games
    touchArcade
    Who's selfish?

6. pcmaster

Nov 18, 2009
    He could if he actually PAID them and didn't keep all the money for himself!

7. pcmaster

Nov 18, 2009
    You!

8. da shiz wiz 19

da shiz wiz 19 Well-Known Member

Sep 24, 2009
    Hardcore: you sound like an immature little kid. No one believes you, I saw your antics on that other thread about you recruiting people. To me all you sound like is a lazy, inefficient kid. 6 hours a day my ass.

9. hardcoregamer

Sep 20, 2009
    Making iPhone games
    touchArcade
    Some day is di more than six hours. Do you know how many levels this game has? Ho maany clothes, weapons, enemies, music, updates, etc this game will have? Tons!!!!!! Im anything but immature. Ask anybody on my staff. ask cuestaluis, the hardest working staff member I have.

10. spidey146

spidey146 Well-Known Member

Aug 14, 2009
    #50 spidey146, Dec 2, 2009
    Last edited: Dec 2, 2009
    *sigh* hardcore, I say u go take a nice, long rest, (it's like 12:45 and I hardly know why I'm still up :p) when u wake up, post in your own thread, everyone, leave omega to peace (who at this point should just make a new thread) and THEN you guys can bitch a little more, comprend (understand)?

Every

11. Kunning

Aug 30, 2009
    LOL, I don't. Who in their right mind would? Just wanted to see your reaction, as I once took a psychology class in high school. I guess I still haven't lost my touch!

If you say the truth - subject will deny and convince others of a lie.
    If you threaten with evidence - subject will make light of it, usually by making fun of the person that has evidence.

Learned something today? Manipulating minds is a good stress-reliever.

12. Kunning

Aug 30, 2009
    Why would I want them to leave? Keeping them with you makes sure they don't ruin some other honest person's App Store developing dream. lawl.

13. hardcoregamer

Sep 20, 2009
    Making iPhone games
    touchArcade
    There is something deeply wrong with you Kunning. You must have been dropped on your head. Cuestaluis would ruin someone rlse's app. Riiiiiiiiiiight.... You are a sad, strange little man. There was no racism, and one crude drawing that was erased. Oh yeah, you're not a creepy little liar. Go ruin someone else's thread would ya? Geesh! Omega is also an awesome artist I'm glad to have as well.

14. hardcoregamer

Sep 20, 2009
    Making iPhone games
    touchArcade
    Your touch? Bwa ha ha! Give me a fruggin break. You're very mean-spirited. You think you're clever but you're not. Not. Even. Close.

15. spidey146

spidey146 Well-Known Member

Aug 14, 2009
    everyone just do this, we will feel much better

16. MidianGTX

MidianGTX Well-Known Member

Jun 16, 2009
    Yeah seriously, this isn't gonna end. You might as well all shut up.

17. hardcoregamer

Sep 20, 2009
    Making iPhone games
    touchArcade
    I don't want fighting, but everytime Kunning or anyone else for that matter leaves a mean or stupid comment I just get all riled up inside. I just wish that they could get banned for a day. I wanna go to sleep, but this thread is addicting somehow.

18. Kunning

Aug 30, 2009
    My last words and I'm out of this thread, as I don't like arguing with 14 year olds that makes accusations and lies kijib and Chibi-Zed style. All I have to say is to know what you're getting into when joining this group. I'm going to be the bigger man (both figuratively and literally) and just walk away from liars and bitches of the like. Seems immaturity is quite consistent on these fors, even in the developer section.