3D/2D Artist Looking for Work

Discussion in 'Developer Services and Trade' started by Alex_TNT, Feb 18, 2011.

1. Alex_TNT

Alex_TNT Well-Known Member

Nov 15, 2010
    Bump, still looking for work

2. Markus Hanka

Markus Hanka Member

Dec 24, 2011
    Freelance 2D Artist
    Beijing
    I find the way you are applying for jobs very problematic and unethical.
    You lose a lot of credibility if you don't clearly note that a design is not originaly made by you like for example the cocos 2d symbol or that car model. On your website you even show the Angry Birds. That's just wrong and VERY unprofessional.
    You shouldn't show stuff like this at all. If you would apply at a company like this you definitly wouldn't get the job. I strongly recommend that you get rid of everything you didn't design all by yourself so it won't cause you any problems in the future. Please don't take this as an offense but an important piece of advice.

3. Alex_TNT

Nov 15, 2010
    #23 Alex_TNT, Dec 26, 2011
    Last edited: Dec 26, 2011
    Your words don't seem to be an advice.
    It's 100% my design I only did what I was asked to do by the people that hire me.
    Cocos2d 3d Model was made for the cocos3d use, for use as a logo and in cocos3d by Bill Hollings the creator of cocos3d.
    Angry Birds logo was made for a walkthrough app, the customer requested to make something similar.
    The cars, that's what I know to do best and you say to remove it, I don't know what's your problem with them. I'm not only a 2d graphic designer I'm olso a 3d graphic designer
    You know what's very unprofessional? It's you commenting my work, people like what I do, I'm only showing my skills, my work.

Please next time try and refrain to comment even if you think that's a good decision.

4. Alex_TNT

Nov 15, 2010
    Bumped for paid only no royalty work

5. Alex_TNT

Nov 15, 2010