Universal Ala Mobile - Formula racing coming on 18th of July

Discussion in 'Upcoming iOS Games' started by CviGames, May 9, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CviGames

CviGames Well-Known Member

Jun 14, 2016
    Italy
    Thank you :) hope your channels will perform well :D first time I see Ala Mobile on iPhone X. Glad it works nice!!
    Oh I see. I was just about to ask if “edit” works well :) I will try and see if I can reproduce this bug.... :)

Cooper04 likes this.
  2. Cooper04

Cooper04 Well-Known Member

May 31, 2018
    Male
    Stock car driver/RC car hobbyist
    Texas
    Thanks a lot I appreciate that! I’m uploading a second right now

3. Cooper04

May 31, 2018
    Male
    Texas
  4. Cooper04

May 31, 2018
    Male
    Texas
    I’m sorry that I’m posting so many videos it’s just I’ve always wanted a YouTube account and I finally got one and it’s so much fun for me to post also I got to edit this one idk if it turned out well though

5. CviGames

Jun 14, 2016
    Italy
    Nice!! :) You should record your voice too, I love to listen to youtubers comment on their gameplays, this will also boost your views :)
    I couldn’t still reproduce the bug GPS suffered, meanwhile I think that we can fix the release date into this week!

6. GPS

GPS Well-Known Member

Dec 13, 2009
    Australia
    I played the same race again and it was fine, I couldn’t reproduce the bug either...
    Great news, releasing soon..

7. Basco

Basco Well-Known Member

Apr 1, 2017

The new build is very good, didn’t found any big bugs but in this video I show 2 weird bugs at Australia. Hope you can fix it and I’ll try and find some more bugs!

8. Basco

Basco Well-Known Member

Apr 1, 2017
    I don’t want everybody to hear my voice lol. I’ll type text what I would have commented in my next gameplays.

CviGames likes this.
  9. Basco

Basco Well-Known Member

Apr 1, 2017
    I tried at some more tracks and I also felt through the pit box. Another thing I want to see added, is before I start a race, I can now choose all the different tyres but I can’t see how many laps they last. Maybe you can add that in the next build.

CviGames likes this.
  10. CviGames

Jun 14, 2016
    Italy
    You do have a great sense of measure!!! I was just waiting for someone to notice that “bug”... in Melbourne all corner distance cartels have a 100 m offset due to an error i made when placing them... while they are perfect on other tracks :)
    I see the bug in the pits... gonna fix it right now :) thank you!!!

11. Basco

Basco Well-Known Member

Apr 1, 2017
    Good luck with fixing it! Nice to see this game is getting better and better!

12. Basco

Basco Well-Known Member

Apr 1, 2017
    I beat you again :D
    Hope to see you beating me soon!

Cooper04 likes this.
  13. Basco

Basco Well-Known Member

Apr 1, 2017

I also found this bug. Hope you can fix this also!

14. Cooper04

May 31, 2018
    Male
    Texas
    Yeah I want to but I’m only 14 and I’ve seen YouTube comments before and it seems like people don’t like young people
    As commentators

15. Basco

Basco Well-Known Member

Apr 1, 2017
    You can type your commentary like I also do.

Cooper04 likes this.
  16. Cooper04

May 31, 2018
    Male
    Texas
    I actually did on my second ala mobile video also nice job beating me it’s fun how we have a friendly challenge

17. Cooper04

May 31, 2018
    Male
    Texas
    Nooooo! YouTube deleted my account and I did nothing wrong

18. Cooper04

May 31, 2018
    Male
    Texas
    It said something about deception and spam and scamming but seriously? All I did was one shooter gameplay two ala mobile videos and a Earrape Fortnite video

19. CviGames

Jun 14, 2016
    Italy
    I can confirm that the latest "Pit lane" bug reported from Basco has been fixed.
    Ala Mobile has been uploaded to the store in both Lite and Full version. It will be out on 18th of July (if everything goes well in the review process :)).
    Thanks to you guys, you have been very patient when bugs occurred, you helped in creating some hype for Ala Mobile, with a lot of people visiting this post, and watching youtube videos.
    When I first uploaded the beta version, Ala Mobile was not a perfect product, tailored on players.
    While it still is not a perfect product, it now is surely tailored on the players, you, who tested the game and made it a great game, worth to be played!
    I hope more and more players will get to play it, and I'll keep listening to all your ideas and feedbacks!
    Last but not least: don't rush to buy the game when it's out, as promised, you will be all gifted a premium code for download :D
    You are the ambassadors of Ala Mobile. You are Ala Mobile.
    Thank you!

Cooper04 likes this.
  20. Cooper04

May 31, 2018
    Male
    Texas
    I’m actually really happy to have been allowed to test your game and be a part of helping to improve it! I like your game the most out of several other f1 games I have on my phone and when I say better I mean by a long shot