Amazing app idea. Can't program.

Discussion in 'Developer Services and Trade' started by robertf224, May 26, 2009.

1. robertf224

robertf224 Well-Known Member

Mar 28, 2009
    I was referring to your second post, which was entirely your opinion and not things you found out on your own, not your second post

2. CDubby94

CDubby94 Well-Known Member

Mar 31, 2009
    Betty White
    Huh?

3. Murdoch

Murdoch Well-Known Member

May 22, 2009
    lol
    im guessing you meant to say you were referring to my second post and not my first post...

The way I see it both posts are one.
    The first post dealt with you publishing your app.
    The second was more in your delivery to the people that would help you.
    They both are concerned with you getting done what needs to be done.

That was my opinion your correct.
    At this point I dont know if your talking about me finding out about development of iphone apps or dealing with people. Either way I did find out those thing on my own. Its called search engines and reference's.

A little tip you dont need school to teach you programing. MANY people have done it with out school. I have this friend he was younger than me at the time, he taught a teacher back when i was in high school how to teach his programing class. He did not learn from a class.

I too was looking into dev. for iphone. I do have programing experience in qbasic and c++. I taught myself and found out it wasn't for me. which is more than you can say at the moment. I do have some 12 years a head of you so don't feel to bad, im sure you'll exceed me in no time.

you did not answer my question on dividing work load just in case you missed that, im very curious about that. Ill be more than happy to reiterate.

4. robertf224

Mar 28, 2009
    yeah i meant first post. And I meant your second post was your opinion and had nothing to do with a search engine. And in workload I am producing content and I need a dev to put it together. I said that in a previous post

5. Kamazar

Kamazar Well-Known Member

Dec 13, 2008
    You guys haven't solved anything so far. You're arguing over posts. Just... let it go. Let it roll right off your shoulder, don't know, the hardest part is over... *sniff*

6. Firestar

Firestar Well-Known Member

Apr 4, 2009
    Student/Programer
    Wellington, New Zealand
    Try AppIncubator.com They'll make your app, sell it, and you get 25% of the sales. Not bad for putting in an idea. I tried it. It seems to be working for me.

7. gekkota

gekkota Well-Known Member

Jul 17, 2008
    i'd like to see some examples of their apps--do you know of any currently in the app store?

8. Albo

Albo Member

May 8, 2009
    Murdoch is being a jerk trying to talk philosophy online and lecturing you as if he is in any position to do so.
    However, I do agree with some of what he said, you are going about this all wrong. First of all, you are only 15 and people can easily take advantage of you and steal your idea, it is probably best not to ask someone to code it that you don't know. Going to a business that produces apps may be a better idea, but I don't know exactly how trustworthy they are either (I would definitely try to speak to some of their customers first if you can get a hold of them somehow), and you would make less money than you could doing it yourself.
    I would attempt to find someone that you actually know that can program, although if you don't, learning it yourself may be the next best step as there are programs that greatly simplify the process of programming apps for those with limited knowledge of programming.
    Also, going into the process by saying that you are absolutely sure that it will be a major hit is just silly. Everyone who has ever had a business proposition has said something like this in order to get people to invest, and think about how many ideas actually come to fruition. You may have a hit on your hands, but it is much more likely that your app will just fall through the cracks and ever really be noticed (not to be rude or anything, just realistic). I wouldn't be too confident that your app will succeed, you still have a lot to learn about business it seems. However, I do wish you the best of luck and hope you have a successful app on your hands despite the odds.

By the way, I would be more than willing to code your app for you completely free if I can have 100% of the profits :D.

9. CDubby94

CDubby94 Well-Known Member

Mar 31, 2009
    Betty White
    Does it cost money simply to submit an idea?

10. robertf224

Mar 28, 2009
    Thanks and I already have a dev lined up

11. uoogi

uoogi Member

May 28, 2009
    Ignore the trolls, and good luck!

Tell us how you get on with your app!

12. super6ft7

super6ft7 Well-Known Member

Oct 15, 2008
    i would be interested, if you Private messaged me the idea.
    Most of the people here are annoying you because they have nothing better to do than sit around being pricks on the internet where no-one can see their face, and don't give a damn about what they say, confidence is a good thing!

13. Hey bud...

... nothing wrong with thinking your idea is great. I am by no means a coder - and I found someone to work with me and my idea - we just launched our game recently and are hoping to work together to make more :)

Hope you find the help you are looking for and you find someone who believes in your idea as much as you do. :D

14. aboll2009

aboll2009 Well-Known Member

Apr 5, 2009
    School
    Atlantis
    no offense but...

..if you think you have a superb excellent top-o-the-line app idea. Making a thousand dollars in total is small for you, since apple also takes 30%. remember that. I'm thirteen and I have coded. developed and thought of everything, and i got a cool 389 out of it.haha:D

15. WellSpentYouth

WellSpentYouth Well-Known Member

Jan 11, 2009
    iPhone programmer
    App Tech Studios, USA
    I beat you!