Universal Aralon: Forge and Flame 3d rpg (Crescent Moon)

Discussion in 'Upcoming iOS Games' started by JoshCM, Feb 11, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Alexythimia23

Alexythimia23 Well-Known Member

Dec 26, 2012
    Defo, its one of the few games i wait on with baited breath every single week. I hate that word instabuy, but it really will be instant as soon as i see it in the app store lol

2. I hoping that this one will be completely finished game instead of first Aralon with was full of uncomplete locations/dungeons, NPC's without dialogs and absolutely useless items.

3. psj3809

psj3809 Moderator

Jan 13, 2011
    England
    There were a 'few' issues with Aralon but overall it was brilliant, a LOT to explore, lots of side quests, a huge world. Total bargain for the price

4. So, no news? When it comes out?

5. abh037

abh037 Well-Known Member

Nov 28, 2012
    Doubt its gonna happen, but I'm still hanging on to a release before 2016. Hopefully some updates on progress sometime soon...I wanna see what magic they're working at over at Crescent Moon Studios!

6. Elsa

Elsa Well-Known Member

Apr 7, 2015
    Arendelle
    Ravensword 2 was released in December, as was Aralon. I wouldn't expect Aralon 2 to be released any sooner this year.

I guess releasing games around Christmas is a sales tactic as well.

7. abstractcolors215

abstractcolors215 Active Member

Sep 12, 2013
    USA
    I was wondering too, when Aralon 2 would be out and how far they are in completing the game. It would be good to see an update from Crescent Moon on here! :)

8. C4ndi

C4ndi Member

Jul 27, 2015
    Gymnasium
    Denmark
    Graphics looks amazing. Like the particle effects. (Y)

9. kripa1415`

kripa1415` Well-Known Member

Nov 30, 2012
    The visuals look great. Can't wait to try it!:)

10. abh037

abh037 Well-Known Member

Nov 28, 2012
    Any updates?

11. JoshCM

JoshCM Well-Known Member

Aug 11, 2009
    Game Designer
    Upstate NY
    Yes - I'm working on the trailer.
    We're closer to having a real date for the launch too...

12. Kenan2000

Kenan2000 Well-Known Member

Nov 25, 2013
    Crescent moon (Aralon,ravensword) , Foursaken media (Bug heroes,heroes & castles) , Redshift+Zarista games (The Quest + all expansions for it) , Capcom (Monster hunter freedom unite) - you guys will always be my favorite rpg developers without a single doubt!

Long live Crescent moon!Long live Aralon!

13. Drkrelic

Drkrelic Well-Known Member

Jul 6, 2012
    my super advanced Alienware quality gaming console of a phone ;(

lmao hopefully I can upgrade from my poor 6.2 gig max iPhone 4 before this comes out... ;)

14. abstractcolors215

abstractcolors215 Active Member

Sep 12, 2013
    USA
    Sounds great!

15. Crabman

Crabman Well-Known Member

May 24, 2013
    Berlin
    Hope this will be a better experience than Exiles.Lost a little faith in CM after that one.But then again Paper Monsters (recut) was great,so...

I wished they added MFI support for Ravensword...i would have bought it in a heartbeat.

16. Grifman

Grifman Well-Known Member

Feb 15, 2014
    #316 Grifman, Sep 7, 2015
    Last edited: Sep 7, 2015
    Shouldn't you guys fix Exiles first? I bought that based upon your reputation and really felt let down by that game. You promised more content not once but several times in back in Feb 2015 but never delivered nor said anything further. Even if reviews for this are good, I don't think I can buy this because of the abandonment of Exiles. Here you are working on another game with unfulfilled promises on the previous one. Very disappointed customer.

17. Touchmint

Touchmint Well-Known Member

Oct 19, 2011
    Developer
    Phoenix
    You guys are lucky you are getting a premium game at all. You know how hard it is to make a profit off a premium game? I'm not saying they were right to not follow through on update promises but they really have no choice but to move on to a new project.

Pretty soon there will be nothing but scam freedom apps (in my mind they are not even games). Enjoy premium while it lasts.

18. MacrosTheBlack

MacrosTheBlack Well-Known Member

May 23, 2009
    Illinois
    I believe people will pay for quality and hell, I'm even fine with paying $50 for a game if the content is there. Free games are usually of poor quality and prey on the weak. People need to stop being so damn cheap. They bitch and moan about paying $9.99 for a game. Then they bitch and moan if a game gets released free with timers and shit like that.

19. JoshCM

JoshCM Well-Known Member

Aug 11, 2009
    Game Designer
    Upstate NY
    Sorry about Exiles - the programmer of Exiles is also the programmer of Aralon and he got totally burnt out on Exiles and our horrible sales didn't help either. Hopefully Aralon will do well so we can continue to make this big RPG's!

20. MacrosTheBlack

MacrosTheBlack Well-Known Member

May 23, 2009
    Illinois
    Hey Josh, when are you expecting the trailer to be released? Looking forward to this one!