Universal Arcane Quest Legends - Action RPG Hack&Slash - [TestFlight - ALPHA]

Discussion in 'Upcoming iOS Games' started by lordnedox, Mar 27, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Nullzone

Nullzone 👮 Spam Police 🚓

Jul 12, 2013
    Male
    Re incomplete Act 1

Hi Marco,

The one where I can't proceed is "Access the Shaldorn Fortress":
    Just checked again to be sure. I get the message window "Now entering Shaldorn Fortress", but then it doesn't load the next area.

2. lordnedox

lordnedox Well-Known Member

May 9, 2014
    I see, so after the 1 on 1 fight with the Barbarian, was it good? Just to break the gameplay a little.

I will look into this issue with the Fortress, shouldn't be too difficult.

Thanks for the report!

3. Nullzone

Nullzone 👮 Spam Police 🚓

Jul 12, 2013
    Male
    Always welcome ;)

The fistfight with the Barbarian was fun. Maybe a tad too easy, as it took me a bit to figure out what works best and I still won. On the other hand, if people lose they'll just tend to try and reload. If it has any permanent consequences for the player if they win or lose, you shouldn't throw such a decision at them out of the blue and no way to practice first.

Btw: as the Barbarian is the same model as in your earlier games, shouldn't he have a bit more tie-in with previous stories? You can't make him look older, or can you? In any case, would be nice if he referenced events in earlier games now and then.

4. Thorial

Thorial New Member

Apr 22, 2018
    Interested

Are you still looking for testers? If so I am very interested so feel free to throw a link to:
    [email protected]

5. Nullzone

Nullzone 👮 Spam Police 🚓

Jul 12, 2013
    Male
  6. lordnedox

May 9, 2014
    Yep, this is a tough one.. I know there's need for some rework on the save system, especially if you re-organize the equipment/stats, the game should be saved so you don't have to do it again.
    It's no an easy task though, considering I would like to implement synchronization with GPlay/iCloud for the saves.

I will think of the best solution, but certainly something will be done :)

Cheers

7. Sinlak

Sinlak New Member

Sep 8, 2016
  8. chiffonyellow

chiffonyellow New Member

Apr 25, 2018
  9. lordnedox

May 9, 2014
    Allow me to give a quick update on the status.

Having taken into consideration all the feedback received from the players, a lot of changes have been done especially in the combat system and effects.
    Act 2 is approx. 50% now, but there are further changes that will need to be implemented before the release of the next Alpha release.

I will accept new testers after the new release will be published, thanks to everyone for the help.

Cheers

10. Shoper

Shoper New Member

Aug 12, 2018
    Female