Universal Astro Attack - Retro Arcade Shooting mashed with everything Video Game.

Discussion in 'Upcoming iOS Games' started by Mr_Snuffle, Aug 15, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hey everyone! Sorry I've been a bit dark the last couple of weeks, but getting everything ready and submitted has been a lot of work!

I'll have some news very soon with the launch details :D

In the meantime, thought I'd share some gameplay I just captured!

2. LordShad0wz

LordShad0wz Well-Known Member

Nov 19, 2014
    I can't wait!

People are going to love the hell out of this game!

It's going to be successful! I'm buying 5 of the ships on day 1 lol. Have some coffee on me!

I also will buy a coin doubler/don't call it VIP program IAP when that's put in.

Billy

3. Woo coffee! :D

Yeah man, super excited to get it out too :)

4. #144 Mr_Snuffle, Apr 6, 2016
    Last edited: Apr 7, 2016
    Awesome news! We have a release date! And a trailer!

Astro Attack will be released on the AppStore on the 14th April, so just a week away :D

Not that I get to rest, already working on the first update :p

I can't thank everyone enough, the input here has helped shaped Astro into what it is today. Thanks everyone for being so awesome and supportive :D

5. DardanM

DardanM Member

Apr 12, 2016
    I hope this isn't too much IAP heavy because it looks really good and I want to play it

6. LordShad0wz

Nov 19, 2014
    It's not.

You can choose to purchase each ship for $.99 if you wish but it's completely unnecessary. Every ship can be obtained by playing and doing missions and watching opt in ads. You gain coins which you then use on a prize machine which awards you the ships.

That's it.

Billy

7. DardanM

DardanM Member

Apr 12, 2016
    Sounds awesome then!

8. Thanks Billy! Beat me to it :D

I'm very keen to hear your feedback on the system, though! I'm scheduling out monthly updates, so there this isn't something that I'll be releasing and forgetting about.

We've already got update 1.1 in the pipeline ;) I'll be able to share that one in a couple of weeks!

9. Just a quick heads up, I'm about to post some promo codes in the Promo Code Giveaway forum :D

10. Hey everyone! Just a quick update on the release. The game was meant to be out a day ago, but for some reason it's not showing up in the store. I'm trying to call iTunes Connect support now to find out what's going on.

I'm really sorry! I'm trying to best to get this resolved!

11. LordShad0wz

Nov 19, 2014
    Yea I'm dying here! I can't wait to lose to Hvianna lol

I got money all lined up for the ships I want.

Speaking of v1.1 what's going to be the deal with the VIP program? And for anyone reading this no it's not a subscription. It's going to be a coin doubler single purchase on steroids. Something like that.

Billy