Beatscribe – Free Original Loop For Your Game + 3 Professional Songs for $275

Discussion in 'Developer Services and Trade' started by BeatScribe, Apr 19, 2012.

1. mooint

mooint New Member

Feb 25, 2015
    Web Developer
    San Francisco, CA
    Great work on Chesslike: Adventures in Chess

I worked with Beatscribe to make music and sound effects a reality for Chesslike. The game released with no audio at all, and the community was pretty upset about it. Beatscribe reached out to me shortly after with an agreeable, well prepared plan of action, and was very professional and prompt every step of the way.

I was completely blown away by the quality of Beatscribe's music and dedication to accurately achieving the feel of the game and augmenting it through the music. He also was very friendly with creative direction, and ultimately delivered a product that far surpassed my initial expectations.

He will definitely be my first stop for game audio in the future!

Thanks man!

2. BeatScribe

BeatScribe Well-Known Member

Apr 12, 2012
    Composer/Writer
    Illinois
    Thanks Mooint, I really like how the chess like soundtrack came out.
    Its available for free here if anyone would like to check it out!

[​IMG]

Chesslike OST

3. BeatScribe

Apr 12, 2012
    Composer/Writer
    Illinois
    I have returned from a small hiatus and will be taking on new projects again. Just got settled into a new studio.

4. BeatScribe

Apr 12, 2012
    Composer/Writer
    Illinois
  5. mindmagicgames

mindmagicgames Active Member

Jun 11, 2015
    Game Developer
    Indianapolis, Indiana
    Hey! How long are the tracks you make? I'm interested but just need a little more info.

6. BeatScribe

Apr 12, 2012
    Composer/Writer
    Illinois
    It's between $100-$150 per one minute of audio depending on the style. It includes reasonable revisions and basic mastering. Email [email protected] for more info.

7. MendelHKS

MendelHKS New Member

Jun 29, 2015
    Beatscribe is excellent, truly a pro

I've worked with Beatscribe on several different occasions, and I'm always excited when I get another opportunity to put his music in a game. Normally, I'd try to find a fancy way to describe his work, but honestly, he's just the best. I'd be silly to go to anyone else, and so would you. His range of styles is broad, his understanding of nuance is delightful, and he's always been patient with my lack of musical education. That's why we went to him for the music for Rocket Rambler, and why we're coming back every opportunity we get.

Thanks again, Beatscribe!

8. BeatScribe

Apr 12, 2012
    Composer/Writer
    Illinois
    Here's a recent interview I did concerning the Starship Rubicon soundtrack and also the Chesslike iOS game.

https://youtu.be/KQrUR9iKFjY

Please be aware that the prices offered here in the subject line are no longer up to date. New prices can be seen here. You will still find them very reasonable.

9. BeatScribe

Apr 12, 2012
    Composer/Writer
    Illinois
    Recently completed a very unique ANSI-minimalist version of the original Metroid. I did all the sounds using the original NES 2A03 chip. It really came out great. Both game and soundtrack are here for free:
    [​IMG]

Play on GameJolt

10. BeatScribe

Apr 12, 2012
    Composer/Writer
    Illinois
    After a small hiatus we're taking orders once again. Giving special discount to touch arcade 1st time buyers. 10% off your total order. Make it count!

www.beatscribe.com

11. BeatScribe

Apr 12, 2012
    Composer/Writer
    Illinois
    Happy to announce some of my 8-bit tunes are now in Nom Cat!

[​IMG]

This awesome app features some of the most popular cats on IG and YouTube and is very addicting. Cat lover or not, you'll love this simple yet engaging game.

Additionally, I'm holding a PIXELIZED WINTER SPECIAL:
    [​IMG]

For the rest of December and January, you can get 25% off any order of chiptune based tracks or sounds. Take advantage now. Visit www.beatscribe.com for more details.

12. BeatScribe

Apr 12, 2012
    Composer/Writer
    Illinois
    Still two full months to take advantage of sale rates. Just finished a soon-to-be announced game using the original POKEY chip, commonly heard in many Atari arcade boxes. Details will follow.

13. BeatScribe

Apr 12, 2012
    Composer/Writer
    Illinois
    [​IMG]
    MTRD OST FREE!
    Check out this free OST done with the NES chip in the style of classic Metroid. It's for the minimalist ANSI art version of metroid called MTRD, you can get it here for free!

14. BeatScribe

Apr 12, 2012
    Composer/Writer
    Illinois
  15. BeatScribe

Apr 12, 2012
    Composer/Writer
    Illinois
    We'll be extending the winter chip sale another week. So take advantage while you can!

16. BeatScribe

Apr 12, 2012
    Composer/Writer
    Illinois
    Chip sale is over, but we still have some of the lowest prices around for sfx and music for your games. Check out my latest contribution to the epic OST for Armed and Gelatinous :
    [​IMG]

17. BeatScribe

Apr 12, 2012
    Composer/Writer
    Illinois
    10% off!

TouchArcade Discount!

To thank our loyal TouchArcade clients, any orders placed between April and May will receive 10% discount. Just mention this post on touch arcade to receive the discount. No limit on the size!

18. BeatScribe

Apr 12, 2012
    Composer/Writer
    Illinois
    Still on more month to take advantage of the discount!

19. BeatScribe

Apr 12, 2012
    Composer/Writer
    Illinois
  20. BeatScribe

Apr 12, 2012
    Composer/Writer
    Illinois