Universal Blade Sliders - slicing zombies in one tap

Discussion in 'Upcoming iOS Games' started by zedarus, Oct 11, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. esty8nine

esty8nine Well-Known Member

Dec 21, 2013
    I took MHKK3F3TK79W

I'll report back soon ! =]

2. David1886

David1886 Well-Known Member

Jul 2, 2015
    AJXR7AJYWKYR

Thank you!

3. esty8nine

Dec 21, 2013
    So far I'm loving it, sounds are fun, the art is cool, I can't wait to unlock for charecters.

My highest so far is 25 with no continue.

When you DO watch a ad to continue, at the end of the ad, the game starts while the ad is still up.... So you can get attacked while your waiting for the little X button on the ad to pop up..
    Does paying to remove ads let you continue without watching one ?

Love what's going on here so far with the different enemies and the board always changing, would love to see more veriety of enemies added. Gunna go take 1st place now >=}

4. esty8nine

Dec 21, 2013
    Ok couple more things, I feel like on a competitive stand point, a few things need tweaking, if you go threw a horde of zombies, you get awarded 1 point.... Why is that ?? You can see it in the beginning, fly through like 4 zombies and you'll have 1 point.... Huh?? You can only get 1 point per swing or?

I feel like the guys that you knock down THEN kill should be worth more then a normal enemy that takes 1 hit.

Can you tell me how the Medkits spawn works?
    Is it just rng ? I feel like a lot of the times I have to shoot across the map in HoPE that I find one in time, if you take a hit or two and don't see a Medkits on screen it's probably already to late, or sometimes the Medkits spawns on the edge of the map and tiles have already fallen making it pretty much impossible to get to hit in time.
    I feel like you could make it killing I'm quick succession could increase Medkit drop rate ?
    I would even say well you could save the Medkits strategically around the map when you find them but you can't even do that because the disappear in like 7 seconds.

Currently 29 no continue is my high

I would like to hear other people thoughts that are around the top of the boards as well.
    Casually though it's a ton of fun !
    I'm not complaint about the game these are just thoughts I'm trying to raise for discussion ;)

5. Strongfort

Strongfort Member

Mar 22, 2015
    Ahh poo. I missed the early code. Looking forward to this though.

6. zedarus

zedarus Well-Known Member

Nov 9, 2011
    Games Developer
    Odessa, Ukraine
    Wow, thanks a lot for detailed feedback!

Yes, good point about awarding more scores for hitting more zombies at a time. I was thinking about it too, but in the end decided to award score only for successful attacks, no matter how many zombies you hit. Maybe I should change that though.

Medkits spawn is completely random right now. From my practice the best way to stay alive is to move constantly and try to hit zombies as often as possible (each successful attack restores a little bit of your health), and collect medkits only if they are on your way. If you'll try to navigate the arena in search of medkits specifically - then chances are high you'll lost pretty soon.

Thanks again for the feedback, @esty8nine - it's really helpful! And especially for bug report with second chance ads!

I'll post more promo codes on Monday :)

7. esty8nine

Dec 21, 2013
    If you slash through 5 zombies that's 4 "wasted" zombies. That's not a good feeling I think, thanks for the Medkit feedback, I'll try a different way of playing and see how it feels =}

8. esty8nine

Dec 21, 2013
    #28 esty8nine, Oct 16, 2016
    Last edited: Oct 16, 2016
    Now that I'm thinking, even if you don't want to reward for killing a bunch of zombies with one swing (your actually getting penalized) you could make it where you get a more substantial life back bonus for it then ? That could be fun.
    Let me know what ya think =D

High score currently 45

9. zedarus

Nov 9, 2011
    Games Developer
    Odessa, Ukraine
    Yes, you're absolutely right – I need to implement at least some reward for hitting more enemies in one attack. Definitely going into next update! Thanks a lot for the idea, @esty8nine!

45? Dang, you are already 10 points ahead of me :)

10. KMF Studio

KMF Studio Member

Sep 28, 2016
    Vietnam
    Hey guy,
    i cant view your game on appstore? send me your link pls, my account in U.S store :(

11. esty8nine

Dec 21, 2013
    Yep I tend to be pretty competitive ;)

And thank you!

12. zedarus

Nov 9, 2011
    Games Developer
    Odessa, Ukraine
    #32 zedarus, Oct 16, 2016
    Last edited: Oct 17, 2016
    Hey there! The game will be available in the AppStore on October 20th. If you want to play it sooner than that - check this thread tomorrow, I'll be posting additional promo codes :)

13. zedarus

Nov 9, 2011
    Games Developer
    Odessa, Ukraine
    Hey everybody, happy Monday! :)

As promised, here's more promo codes for you:

A9FYAA6EYTAX
    MAMN4LPMJLMK
    XWW7KKPLPN4E
    H4PLP97HLE34

As always - would love to hear your feedback!

14. Patthegymnast

Patthegymnast Well-Known Member

Jan 12, 2016
    Took H4PLP97HLE34 thanks!

15. Jamesrooney27

Jamesrooney27 Well-Known Member

May 13, 2014
    Male
    Uk
    Thanks redeemed XWW7KKPLPN4E

16. hvianna

hvianna Well-Known Member

Jun 14, 2012
    Male
    IT Analyst / Webmaster
    Brazil
    I took MAMN4LPMJLMK - thank you!!

17. blue rocket

blue rocket Well-Known Member

Nov 27, 2013
    Damn just missed! Any more?

18. vectorarchitekt

vectorarchitekt Well-Known Member

Dec 29, 2013
    Haha I keep missing them too. And I check this forum daily.
    I'm definitely buying this on release day, as the inpressions seem positive

19. esty8nine

Dec 21, 2013
    It's very generous to give the option to watch a ad to get 2 hours without ads, love it

Anyway to give premium players the option to continue a game without watching a ad ? Seems fair enough, I'd rather pay for game and deal nothing with ads

20. zedarus

Nov 9, 2011
    Games Developer
    Odessa, Ukraine
    Haha, no worries, guys! I'll make sure you get your promo codes ;-)

Thanks, @esty8nine! I really glad you appreciated free ads removal feature ;-)
    Regarding your second suggestion: good idea! I think the only way to do this is to maybe include some coins along with every IAP (like premium characters or ads removal) so you can use them for second chance. Right now the only way to avoid watching ads for second chance is to buy a coin pack via IAP and use those coins for that, I guess.

Thanks again for your suggestions, @ esty8nine -- really valuable feedback!