Universal Bullet Force - Upcoming iOS First Person Shooter

Discussion in 'Upcoming iOS Games' started by nxtboyIII, Oct 3, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jdawg101

jdawg101 Well-Known Member

Jan 18, 2015
    Oh how I wish I could rejoin the closed beta, but alas I shall have to wait forever until it releases into the US or Canada. (Also I forgot is this game going to be paid or not super aggressive free-to-play because if it's paid then I will have to wait for it to release in the US?)

2. ImpishLlama

ImpishLlama New Member

Dec 9, 2016
    Payment Issue

Love the game. Only thing I was disappointed with was purchasing. Attempted to purchase 15$ worth of gold, from what I had on a google play gift card. With the ban in early December that forced me to reinstall my game, despite keeping my account, the purchase did not count. This wouldn't bother me, except for the fact that the gift card now has no balance. A little disappointed, but the game is good enough to where I won't delete it.

3. nxtboyIII

nxtboyIII Well-Known Member

Nov 4, 2014
    Game Developer
    What's your username

4. AaronNashor

AaronNashor New Member

Dec 12, 2016
    So when does the ios version release?

I'd really like to give the game a try #

5. Fastbridge

Fastbridge Well-Known Member

Aug 20, 2009
    Service advisor for Honda
    NYC, New York. USA
    I just made a Singapore account to play this game and from the few minutes I played all I can say is wow. This is incredible. Does anyone know how to set up an account. I can't seem to do it. I see where I need to click but when I do it says loading and then nothing happens. Any help would be awesome!!