Universal Bullet Force - Upcoming iOS First Person Shooter

Discussion in 'Upcoming iOS Games' started by nxtboyIII, Oct 3, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. nxtboyIII

nxtboyIII Well-Known Member

Nov 4, 2014
    Game Developer
    Hey _mean I saw you playing with me XD

2. _mean.13

_mean.13 Well-Known Member

Oct 3, 2014
    Hey nxt that online multiplayer is definitely cool and it ran smooth#. But I was trying to find you but you said you we're behind the barrel and It just took me out of the game###. I was definitely getting fooled because I thought the dude who kept shooting was you but it was someone else. That's why I have so many suggestions for you're next update. First you should add chatting to mobile, that would be awesome! Second, you should have username IDs on the top of each player for multiplayer games. So next time I won't have any trouble finding you# lol. This third one may be the hardest and take most time but a leaderboard/Friending system would be the best! I would be on this game 24/7 to hit the top of the leaderboard while being able to add friends so we can have an ultra squad#. Fourth, there should be many game modes like team death match and capture the flag. And last I would like squad customization. Now that would be cool! But I know there's a very little chance you can do all of these but you're such a focused and great developer you're so quick to add anything at anytime. Not so many developers can do that#. Thanks again for letting me beta test this superior game and I'm Finna get back online lol.

3. nxtboyIII

Nov 4, 2014
    Game Developer
    Thanks! :) I will try to add usernames on top of players and also I will try to add chatting for mobile. :) hopefully I can add those other things too :)

4. nxtboyIII

Nov 4, 2014
    Game Developer
    Hey _mean.13, just to let you know, I have now added a chat button for mobile and also usernames above players head (they only show up when you are a certain distance from them). :) All I need to do now is update the Testflight! :D

5. _mean.13

Oct 3, 2014
    Lol WOW that was fast#. Awesome!

6. nxtboyIII

Nov 4, 2014
    Game Developer
    Yeah. :) Also I just barely updated the TestFlight! :)

7. _mean.13

Oct 3, 2014
    Lol that was the most intense match ever# but if you're beta testing and haven't played since the last update make sure you try it. So much have been added including multiplayer!

8. nxtboyIII

Nov 4, 2014
    Game Developer
    Yeah that match lol, got to 100 kills XD Pretty fun, thanks :)

9. RedSpace01

RedSpace01 New Member

Dec 1, 2015
    Even though I don't have the game, I would like to see a lot of game modes added and make it like CS GO so basically search and destroy and I know you just started developent the player models aren't that great even though the game looks pretty fun. By the way please don't make this game a pay-to-win game and hopefully I could "sign up" for the game and test it on older devices to help you with development

10. Flenn31

Flenn31 New Member

Dec 1, 2015
    Can accept me to try your beta ?

I really want to try the beta here is my email: [email protected]
    If u can send me a link it will be great !

11. FreakKill

FreakKill New Member

Dec 2, 2015
    Test Flight

Hey there. I am german and i got a mobile gaming youtube channel and i would love to test and show your awesome looking game there. The channel is called: GodsOFLetsPlay. Here is my email: [email protected]
    I hope for an answer :)

12. jdawg101

jdawg101 Well-Known Member

Jan 18, 2015
    Wow nxtboy I'm impressed.At first you said no multiplayer and I said it was going to be a good idea then you add multiplayer and it's a hit.BTW what happened to the original drug cartel guards don't know what their guarding story I guess shooting in skirmishes and multiplayer is more fun# anyways keep on doing a good job working on the game.P.S I might send you a TestFlight email soon so be ready.

13. nxtboyIII

Nov 4, 2014
    Game Developer
  14. jdawg101

jdawg101 Well-Known Member

Jan 18, 2015
    I would like to get my hands on a code.If you have one then maybe you can consider PMing me one. :)

15. Turbo_gaming

Turbo_gaming New Member

Dec 3, 2015
    #75 Turbo_gaming, Dec 3, 2015
    Last edited: Dec 5, 2015
    Looks great!

Hello, this game looks great and I would like to try it out. My email is: [email protected]
    I'm not a youtuber but a casual gamer and this game seems really interesting to me. Thank you for taking the time to read this.

16. LordShad0wz

LordShad0wz Well-Known Member

Nov 19, 2014
    #76 LordShad0wz, Dec 5, 2015
    Last edited: Dec 5, 2015
    I'm testing the latest build and guys it's going to be fantastic when it is released. This game has everything. I prefer a bot skirmish mode and it has it. There's multiplayer which I'm about to get into testing.

The gameplay is smooth on my iPhone 5s running iOS 8.4.1

The controls are pretty flawless even at this stage. You can snipe from a distance or just turn a corner guns blazing. I really love the secondary hand cannon lol. The ai is actually pretty competent too.

Really really well done Clint! If you love first person shooters and the dev has spots you really really really want to try to get in on this beta. This game will be an Instabuy for me the second it's released. I'm not just saying this either. It's one of the best and most fun fps's I've played yet on a mobile device. And it's still in beta and not even fully fleshed out yet.

TA needs to look at this one.

Billy

17. LordShad0wz

LordShad0wz Well-Known Member

Nov 19, 2014
    Oh yea and I forgot to mention you get to drive tanks and MRAPs and things like that. And use their weapons to mow down and blow up the enemy.

I was strolling through the park one day.....

Billy

Attached Files:

18. nxtboyIII

Nov 4, 2014
    Game Developer
    Thanks for the comments! :)

19. Kenan2000

Kenan2000 Well-Known Member

Nov 25, 2013
    I wish there was some tropical forest map in the game,we really need more far cry-ish fps' on iOS (excluding Radiation Island and Dead Trigger 2's South America map update) :(

20. MacEleven

MacEleven Well-Known Member

Nov 27, 2015
    #80 MacEleven, Dec 5, 2015
    Last edited: Dec 6, 2015
    It would be really awesome to test this game out been looking for a good FPS for awhile a TestFlight or code would be cool. Let me know what I gotta do to get one!

Test flight is [email protected]