iPhone Call of Atlantis HD - (by Playrix)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by ImNoSuperMan, May 25, 2011.

1. DelBoy2181

DelBoy2181 Well-Known Member

Mar 14, 2011
    London, England
    Has anybody bought Call Of Atlantis HD? And is it better than Rise of Atlantis HD? Or is it just more of the same?

2. tecwrtr

tecwrtr Well-Known Member

Aug 18, 2010
    Senior Technical Writer
    Richmond, VA
    I haven't bought it yet - based on previous info in this thread I'm trying to wait for the Full version. However, I love everything Playrix has done, including the iPhone version of Call of Atlantis. I'm not sure if this is exactly the same as that version, but if it is, it's pretty similar. Have you tried Fishdom HD? That's a great Match-3 that they make and it is different. Just a thought... :)

3. tangerine

tangerine Well-Known Member

Nov 17, 2008
    Houston, TX
    I bought it. I've never had any problem with an IAP even though I've only bought a few. Plus, Playrix is a reputable company and I'm pretty sure they won't abandon the game.

While Call of Atlantis and Rise of Atlantis are similar, there's enough difference to make purchasing both worthwhile.

Fishdom HD is a great game with a twist - you earn points to buy things to put in your aquarium. Fishdom H2O: Hidden Odyssey HD is a wonderful take on match-3 and hidden object game plus the aquarium building.

BTW, Fishdom H2O: Hidden Odyssey HD (full game) was free for a couple of days about ten days ago via FreeAppADay. I have the game for my Mac so I was thrilled to be able to also get it free for my iPad.

4. Leegames

Leegames Well-Known Member

Jul 1, 2010
    Ex. game journalist and EiC now PR
    Denmark

IAP at 4.99$ as expected. Still a great game, it jus feels a bit like cheating, when it isn't communicated out from the beginning that you unlock the full game.

5. BlackRoseGarden99

BlackRoseGarden99 New Member

Feb 8, 2019
    Female
    I absolutely love this game but can't find it on the app store because its apparently not available in my Country/region. Does anyone know would Country/Region this game plus 4 Elements 2 is allowed in on the app store or an iPhone 8 because it's driving me a little insane. My Country is currently Australia though I do have more than one Apple ID