Universal Cavernaut: Cave flyer with random maps -- coming mid-September

Discussion in 'Upcoming iOS Games' started by Einheit B, Aug 30, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Einheit B

Einheit B Well-Known Member

Aug 28, 2015
    Designer & developer
    Muenster/Germany
    Thanks, your feedback is really much appreciated! The tilt control does have a little learning curve, I admit. As for the collecting vs. highscore: You can actually play Cavernaut both ways. Just upgrade everything to max and collect all relics, for the completionists among you, is an option. But you could also aim for highscores, as one of my beta testers did. You could even do speed runs, if you're into that. It's not an endless game, after all :)

2. Jayg2015

Jayg2015 Well-Known Member

Jan 5, 2015
    Male
    Player 1
    Liberty city
    I'm actually playing this as both high score and collecting items. I've NEVER been into high scores but their is something special about this game that I can't stop playing it . I hope to see more stuff added later like collecting currency to buy new ships or paint my current or whatever it may be... Not saying at the moment it needs anything for me.
    Also never been a fan of tilt either but your game plays all of it together perfectly. I've recommended this game to several people.
    I'll continue to support your game and company because all your hard work has paid off.
    Awesome job and thanks for the great game.

3. Einheit B

Einheit B Well-Known Member

Aug 28, 2015
    Designer & developer
    Muenster/Germany
    Thanks for your awesome feedback! Everybody who commented on Cavernaut and posted their feedback here, or via Twitter, or elsewhere: You rock, and it's super rewarding to know that I have created something that people are actually having fun with!

Cavernaut is released now, it's on the App Stores round the world, and I am super excited to see it out there for everybody to play. I guess now this thread has become obsolete: I created a new thread in the iPhone and iPad Games section: http://forums.toucharcade.com/showthread.php?t=271533

And here is the App Store link once again: http://www.itunes.com/app/cavernaut/id972481169