Universal Comblosion

Discussion in 'Upcoming iOS Games' started by Baslav, May 13, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Baslav

Baslav Member

May 13, 2016
    Independent Developer
    Leipzig, Germany
    That's good to hear :)

Thank you for your feedback.

I know Comblosion may be a bit too hard for new players. But after many considerations I decided to take the 'hard route'. I think it makes the game more interesting and enjoyable in the long run. It's a premium game and my hopes are that players are encouraged to try again instead of throwing it away after failing so early. And as you wrote when you start collecting and using the rockets after a few played games things start to change and you may be able to reach scores you haven't dreamed of before :D

I'm more afraid the problem is rather the opposite. If you haven't played Comblosion by yourself and only looked at the screenshots or the gameplay video you might think it's an easy or boring game ("connecting dots...really?"). But you couldn't be more wrong. That's why I'm here: to find people who are interested in fast and challenging arcade games.

2. Arnold

Arnold Member

May 11, 2015
    Great!

Sorry for the delay, here are my thoughts on the game:
    You got me! I love the challenge of playing fast and tactical at once. And i love the smooth visuals and various obstacles.
    I don’t think its too hard. Although i ended up with a score of 13 in my first and 7 (!) in my second attempt. Because most games a really short i ended up playing it over and over: ok, one last try… :D:D
    After several attempts and after i got my first rockets i am now at a score of 100 or more most of the time (my current high score is 718 - but it is hard to get close again).
    I will keep playing :)

3. AmarulaByMorning

May 31, 2016
    Seattle, WA
    Excellent, yeah that sounds like a good approach. Sometimes it seems like there could be some opportunities for games built around a stylus interface - if they worked better and were more common.

4. H4nd0fg0d

H4nd0fg0d Well-Known Member

Mar 30, 2010
    Thanks redeemed XF9XTEWPLYF6.

5. Baslav

Baslav Member

May 13, 2016
    Independent Developer
    Leipzig, Germany
    Not bad :D
    Are you using Game Center?

6. Baslav

Baslav Member

May 13, 2016
    Independent Developer
    Leipzig, Germany
  7. Baslav

Baslav Member

May 13, 2016
    Independent Developer
    Leipzig, Germany
    Delayed Release Date

Hi all!

Bad news today: I have to delay the release of Comblosion from next week to later this summer :(
    But here are also good news: Comblosion will be bigger and better when the time comes :D

As a small compensation I have 10 new promo codes for you. Use your chance and be the first to dominate the Highscore:

LNX446ELEYFA
    6KLEPLE3XEEE
    P6RMXEMPHRL9
    73NL7F733MAF
    HWWWYLFERFK9
    466REK9RA7P9
    YMRAE6JMRPHA
    EWF4TN6P93HF
    PRXE4KMJW6XX
    H96JJ6WTT7F6

Good luck and please let others know which code you have used!

Thanks for your support, I will keep you updated.

8. kripa1415`

kripa1415` Well-Known Member

Nov 30, 2012
    i really like this game !! It looks so addictive and fun ! When will it be released ?

9. Baslav

Baslav Member

May 13, 2016
    Independent Developer
    Leipzig, Germany
    Thanks, but you didn't read my last post, right? :)

I had to delay the release from this week to a date a few weeks later. Maybe mid July or so. But you can get one of the promo codes from my last post to check it out instantly and for free :D

10. Arnold

Arnold Member

May 11, 2015
    #30 Arnold, Jun 14, 2016
    Last edited: Jun 14, 2016
    I still enjoy it a lot. I'm now at a score of 1205. But had to use a couple of rockets to get there.

And no, i currently don't use game center.

Oh, and i took a second promo code (RWHLEEPTAN9P) and made a friend happy.

11. Baslav

Baslav Member

May 13, 2016
    Independent Developer
    Leipzig, Germany
    Final Release Date

After a few quiet weeks I'm back with great news!
    The wait is over: Comblosion now has a new release date and it's this Thursday July 14th!

Only two days to go - time to prepare for the biggest challenge this summer :eek:

[​IMG]

http://www.comblosion.com