Complaints about pricing...

Discussion in 'Site Feedback and News' started by Mr. Charley, Mar 12, 2009.

1. Maybe the best way to change the community is by example, though, rather than by making elaborate sets of rules. I totally can relate to the way in which threads become cluttered with "me, too" comments. But I don't know if banning or rules is the way to go. Maybe members who care about those kinds of things can spend some time making sure to reward or compliment those posts that do, in fact, aid the quality of discussion in Touch Arcade.

Definitely, the community wins as a whole if the forums become a platform for informative discussion of games. But positive reinforcement by people who care about maintaining that quality should be part of the equation, too (not the only part, of course) rather than simply rules about what kinds of posts are or are not acceptable (which have their place as well).

And if you want to see insightful commentary about games, the best way is to post insightful commentaries about games yourself. Hopefully, others will follow in your stead.

2. PSD

PSD Well-Known Member

Feb 23, 2009
    Disabled
    Connecticut
    Why is Topple 2 $2.99?? Thats too expensive. I'll wait for a price drop to buy it. Why can't all games be free or $.99 at the most????

Sorry....couldn't resist.:rolleyes:

3. PointOfLight

PointOfLight Well-Known Member

Dec 29, 2008
    Programmer
    Indiana, USA
    Hey arn, can we ban him :D

Sorry, couldn't resist ;)