[composer] Musician looking for new opportunities!

Discussion in 'Developer Services and Trade' started by replicanttheory, Jun 4, 2017.

1. replicanttheory

replicanttheory Active Member

Jul 4, 2013
    Looking for game audio or music for a film?

Replicant Theory is a solo artist that writes music in the genres of Alternative Rock, Industrial and Synthwave.

Over the the years I have worked with several game developers and artists writing music for games and film. My work has been featured in local no budget short films, “Dead Hunt” by Illogical games and the upcoming “Mission Europa 2” by Ryan Mitchell Games.

I create sound effects, atmospheres, looping tracks and music tracks.

I am open minded to how I approach each project. I understand that not every project will take off and that budgets can be an issue. I am very flexible on compensation, options for licensing or royalties if applicable. If you would like to talk more about your project please contact me through the contact page of my website at www.replicanttheory.com. I look forward to working with you.

2. replicanttheory

Jul 4, 2013
    Great song for action sequence

Here is a track called "The Unknown". It would be excellent for a battle intro or a pumping background during active game play.

check out www.replicanttheory.com for more info

3. replicanttheory

Jul 4, 2013
    dark atmosphere track for a horror / action game

Here is a track called "Industrial Room 1" it would go well in an action / strategy game as looping background audio. There are a series of different loops with alternating machinery running in the background.

Here is my music discography on Spotify

contact me at www.replicanttheory.com