Composer of Trace & Gomi, Taylor Calderone now avaliable for hire!

Discussion in 'Developer Services and Trade' started by spacecowgoesmoo, Jun 25, 2010.

1. spacecowgoesmoo

spacecowgoesmoo Well-Known Member

Sep 4, 2008
    Composer / Level Designer @ Bovinedragon Software
    Los Angeles, USA
    #1 spacecowgoesmoo, Jun 25, 2010
    Last edited: Aug 27, 2010
    Hello TA!

In addition to my continuing position at Bovinedragon Software, I am now going to be accepting work as a freelance music composer! I've been heavily involved in the iPhone gaming scene since day 1, and have a lifetime of experience playing and listening to video games.

If you're interested in hearing some examples of my music, you can hear it in action by downloading Trace, Gomi, or Gomi Lite from the App Store. In addition, the upcoming Trace 2 OST is posted on my website in its entirety, along with the full Trace OST, Gomi OST, and a fourth RPG soundtrack I'm just finishing up on now.

Trace - iTunes Game, Online OST
    Gomi - iTunes Game, HD, Lite, Online OST
    Trace 2 - Online OST
    Sekaiju - Online OST

Finally, here's some quick links to some highlights of my work:
    Sekaiju : An Etrian Odyssey Fan Soundtrack
    Labyrinth IV - Garden of Red Roses
    Labyrinth V - The Stars Will Still Guide Us
    Labyrinth II - The Dark Violet Woodlands

Trace 2
    TraceĀ² - Title Screen
    Geode - World 3
    Cloud - World 5
    Tower - World 8

Gomi
    Metropolis - World 1
    Frozen Wonderland - World 3
    Forest Fire! - Boss Battle 2
    Desolation - World 8
    Of Our Own Creation - Final Boss
    Beautiful World - Credits

Trace
    Trace - Title Screen
    Paint - World 1
    Space - World 6

If you've played Trace or Gomi and liked what you heard, please PM me or contact me at [email protected]. I look forward to helping my fellow indie devs make their games the best they can be :).

2. Silver Josh

Silver Josh Well-Known Member

Oct 12, 2008
    Trace is my favourite game ever in the history of videogames.

3. theOdyssey

theOdyssey Active Member

Mar 16, 2009
    Vintage ToonCast
    Mountain View CA
    I'm working on the ending to The Odyssey: Trail of Tears and have a big chunk of video that I wanted to have some music to go along with. I really liked Trace and the music that went along with it, so I decided to shoot an email to Taylor. I think he started to compose the music in his head as soon as I asked him if he was interested, because he had an amazing first draft of music seriously 2 days after I sent him the video. He turns out quality work lightning fast and is willing to work with you to make changes where you think they're needed. If you want emotionally evocative custom music look no further...

4. spacecowgoesmoo

spacecowgoesmoo Well-Known Member

Sep 4, 2008
    Composer / Level Designer @ Bovinedragon Software
    Los Angeles, USA
    Getting sick of trying to write classical music at school, so here's a content bump.

This one's a new piece I wrote couple weeks ago. Need some good music ASAP? This piece took me 2 hours for writing, and 2 hours for mixing. DONE.
    Dark Sanctuary