Composer - Vel9 Studios

Discussion in 'Developer Services and Trade' started by levani, Feb 26, 2010.

1. levani

levani New Member

Feb 26, 2010
    #1 levani, Feb 26, 2010
    Last edited: Feb 27, 2010

Dear Developers at Touch Arcade,

I am a New York-based composer specializing in providing high-quality music for video games. Vel9 Studios was founded in May of 2007 with the purpose of providing a reasonable, reliable and accessible service for game developers looking for professional music in their games. Most recently, I’ve composed music for Ubisoft’s Settlers 7 Debut Trailer and EA's Fussballfan.de web series opener. I've also written music for Little Things and Travels with Gulliver -- both published by Big Fish Games.

Zombie Escape, an upcoming iPhone game that I provided music for, has been recently previewed here on Touch Arcade.

My formal musical training at New York University and a well-equipped in-house digital studio allows me to successfully provide a professional and competitive service that I am proud of. Please feel free to get in touch with me if you have any questions.

Contact Info:
    Email: levan at vel9studios.com

Assets:
    1. Previous experience in game audio--titles can be seen on web portfolio
    2. Traditional training in music theory
    3. Well-equipped in-house digital studio that serves a wide variety of needs
    4. Quick turn-around
    5. Well connected with live performers
    6. Understanding of budgetary restrictions
    - Various types of licenses are available, designed specifically for the indie developer.

Services:
    1. Custom Music
    - Scoring/Production
    - Recording
    - Mastering/Mixing
    2. Sound Design
    - I work with a professional sound designer for projects that require custom SFX.
    3. Live Performer and Talent Contracting

Technology:
    ProjectSAM Symphobia
    QL Pianos
    QL Stormdrum 2
    QL Gypsy
    Fab Four
    Ministry of Rock
    QL Ra
    EWQL Symphonic Choirs
    Native Instruments Kontakt 3
    Ableton Live