Creative Mobile Labs - hiring VP Product/Exec Producer

Discussion in 'Developer Services and Trade' started by kozpod, Feb 15, 2011.

1. kozpod

kozpod New Member

Hey TouchArcade:

Creative Mobile Labs is currently looking to hire a VP of Product / Exec Producer in the LA area.

Creative Mobile Labs is a shiny new startup based in LA backed by CAA and Qualcomm. CML’s primary mission is to create and publish stunningly original mobile games and entertainment by pairing the most creative minds in Hollywood with the best mobile game developers and cutting edge technology. CML’s secondary mission is to push the bounds of (and exude) awesomeness.

The VP Product / Executive Producer will be responsible for overseeing concepting, developer selection, and production of CML’s slate of releases. As CML’s first hire, this role will report to the CEO and will be expected to wear numerous hats as the company grows. He/she will additionally work extensively with the entertainment community (e.g., writers, directors and other creative talent) and CML’s game development partners to bring products to market.

Responsibilities:
    • Generate mobile game/entertainment concepts with and for creative talent
    • Develop and foster relationships with 3rd party mobile game developers
    • Develop PRDs and game design documents for potential releases
    • Conduct RFP process with potential development partners
    • Oversee production schedule, development progress, and milestone completion
    • Analyze consumer engagement and monetization metrics to determine post-launch product plan and prioritization
    • Identify, analyze and integrate best practices in mobile game design and monetization

Qualifications:
    • Minimum 3-5 years of game production and product development experience
    • Proven track record of launching successful smartphone games
    • Expertise in various mobile business models (paid, free, ad-supported, freemium, virtual currency, in-app downloads, etc.)
    • Expertise in social game design
    • Strong project management and multitasking abilities
    • Experience managing third-party developers
    • Highly creative
    • Loves things that are awesome and making things that are awesome

Reach out to me via TouchArcade if interested.

2. JoshCM

JoshCM Well-Known Member

Aug 11, 2009
    Game Designer
    Upstate NY
    if I get the job I'll just change my name to JoshCML :p

Good luck with your search.