Universal Cruise Control - Looking for beta testers.

Discussion in 'Upcoming iOS Games' started by dhw, Mar 25, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LordShad0wz

LordShad0wz Well-Known Member

Nov 19, 2014
    Holy crap tank mode! Yes please!

Bring it on!

Billy

2. JoshW

JoshW Well-Known Member

Jun 15, 2010
    Yeah, tank mode looks brilliant! Great idea.

3. LordShad0wz

Nov 19, 2014
    #103 LordShad0wz, Apr 29, 2016
    Last edited: Apr 29, 2016
    To me if it says premium then it should mean premium. If it's just no forced ads but leaving out the other crucial item that makes your particular game feel premium missing then it's no longer that.

I'd have 3 options.

Premium upgrade- $4.99 no ads and coin doubler

No forced ads- $2.99
    Double coins- $2.99

Then you can please everyone and reward those who are willing to make that one major purchase.
    If you can get people to guarantee that $4.99 payment there's no guarantee the others will make both of those purchases. So it's a nice incentive.

As to upgrading the lightning. Hell yeah to this. I'm for ANY power up upgrade paths. They are excellent coin sinks, which makes you money or ad watches, and makes the game more interesting for me as the player. The more you give me to do and upgrade and to achieve for the harder and longer I'm going to play. Which is good for you in the end. Especially since I'm the type of player that would definitely buy the premium option and then watch the shit out of the opt in ads for the extra coins, especially since the doubler doubles those coins. It makes it worth my time and data!

I can't wait to try out the tank mode. I'm still working on making 500 coins to buy the magnet. I should have enough by tomorrow though.

Also I cannot buy the coin doubler. I'm assuming it's because of what you guys changed. I don't have the doubler anymore. The effect is gone. But the second I tap the coin doubler button it's an instant transaction failed. I was able to buy the no ads without problem.

Billy

4. apeape

apeape Member

Mar 31, 2016
    Yeah, I was also considering having all 3 as an option. For now we just switched back to the 4.99 combined. The cart stuff isn't setup for beta, but we should be releasing in the next few days once apple approves the build :)

5. dhw

dhw Well-Known Member

Mar 25, 2016
  6. LordShad0wz

Nov 19, 2014
    Nice. Is this the final release or a beta review?

Billy

7. dhw

dhw Well-Known Member

Mar 25, 2016
    It's the first release that will be in the appstore.

8. apeape

apeape Member

Mar 31, 2016
    #108 apeape, May 6, 2016
    Last edited: May 6, 2016