Cutscenes/Intro/Promo Director

Discussion in 'Developer Services and Trade' started by TouchChatterbox, Jan 15, 2010.

1. TouchChatterbox

TouchChatterbox Well-Known Member

May 21, 2009
    Looking for a great cutscene for your game or trailer?

Chat to me :) I'm a writer-director (and sometimes producer) with a film production company titled Cinefoundry. My goal is to make films that innovate and aren't just generic genre pieces - you know, the straight-to-DVD crapola you see so much of. So if you're looking for something cinematic, I'm your man.

Previously I have written, directed & produced a WWII feature film set in Nazi-occupied France: http://www.afc.gov.au/filmsandawards/filmdbsearch.aspx?view=title&title=LOVVAL&area=title&type=Feature&genre=War: which has been invited to screen at Cannes as well as a New York Holocaust Film Festival. Currently I'm working on a film noir (black & white, private detective, femme fatale, gangsters & corrupt cops), a psychological thriller and a time travel series.

I will tap into the talents of local filmmakers and actors to produce something that is perfect for your app or game. And being we're in Australia, I'm sure we can find some kangaroos, crocodiles and koalas who are only too happy to be extras ;)