Deputy Dog Games is looking for new applicants!

Discussion in 'Developer Services and Trade' started by hardcoregamer, Nov 15, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. dhondon

dhondon Well-Known Member

Jul 22, 2009
    Norway
    So this project IS just for fun.
    Releasing an x-mas game in January, one month after an similar game.
    Now I see why there is no revenue sharing:)

2. hardcoregamer

hardcoregamer Well-Known Member

Sep 20, 2009
    Making iPhone games
    touchArcade
    Thank you for those kind words dhondon. We started this project then heard about them.

3. Yffum

Yffum Well-Known Member

Oct 27, 2009
    So, they came first, but when you started you weren't aware of their game. When you found out you talked to them about it and they said they were fine with it. And to clarify, you're not going with the other's idea of using other holidays so it's a year round game, you're going to stick with what you have and release it in january. Cool, the sooner the better, if the game's for fun, why bother wasting time editing the theme.

4. hardcoregamer

Sep 20, 2009
    Making iPhone games
    touchArcade
    Well, when you see the game in the app store, I think you'll be delightfully surprised.......

5. Yffum

Yffum Well-Known Member

Oct 27, 2009
    Explain

6. Kyle

Kyle Well-Known Member

Apr 14, 2009
    Student
    The US
    +1

I am glad I quit. You are now sucking up every possible person on this board to make this crappy game idea. You sent me like 50 pms to tell me to get on chat, which by the way is located here.
    Why not email me? You are about to waste everyone ones time. And could you be even more unorganized? I mean really. Where is a list of people who is working for you? Do you have a blog anywhere? Where are some decent sprites (no offense artists).

7. hardcoregamer

Sep 20, 2009
    Making iPhone games
    touchArcade
    #187 hardcoregamer, Dec 4, 2009
    Last edited: Dec 4, 2009
    This thread never seems to get posted on unless it's negative. That's disappointing.

8. hardcoregamer

Sep 20, 2009
    Making iPhone games
    touchArcade
    Yep, I PMed you 50 times to come on chat. But let me add that they were over the course of a month, and I only sent that many because you NEVER came!!!! I organize staff meetings to discuss ideas and keep everyone on track! That's good and organized. We are starting to code tomorrow. I have a lot of sprites, levels, artwork, etc. but I'm not going to show any to the likes of you. You were never a good employee, and I hope no one ever has the disservice of having to work with someone as incompetent as you. And oh yeah, IT IS A GOOD IDEA!

9. da shiz wiz 19

da shiz wiz 19 Well-Known Member

Sep 24, 2009
    This seems familiar. How many have quit your staff now? And out of those how many have you defamed?
    Thing is that its the same complaints everytime, obviously you're doing something wrong.
    Please next time someone quits, keep a cool head and act proffesional with them. You're not doing yourself any favors by publicly smearing them.

10. hardcoregamer

Sep 20, 2009
    Making iPhone games
    touchArcade
    I have only smeared 3 out of the 10 that quit. I only smeared them because they said they were glad that they quit and insulted me publicly. If they didn't do that then there would have been no problem. Burning bridges people, god.

11. da shiz wiz 19

Sep 24, 2009
    Ill take your word for it.

12. hardcoregamer

Sep 20, 2009
    Making iPhone games
    touchArcade
    #192 hardcoregamer, Dec 4, 2009
    Last edited: Dec 4, 2009
    The ones who quit never did any work. I fired over half of them myself. The ones who quit themselves, for the most part, were the ones who I smeared because they were very mean afterwards. Kunning smited me and I didn't even bring him on my team. But now this thread is going to get closed too because of this unneeded conversation. Just don't trust mflc. It's all I have to say.

13. Prab

Prab Moderator
    Staff Member Patreon Silver Patreon Gold Patreon Bronze

Dec 17, 2008
    CS student
    SG
    Final warning. Keep thread on topic, or I will lock it.

14. pcmaster

pcmaster Well-Known Member

Nov 18, 2009
    U fire someone that you don't even pay... Wow. That's pretty sad.

15. spidey146

spidey146 Well-Known Member

Aug 14, 2009
    Just lock the damn thing

16. hardcoregamer

Sep 20, 2009
    Making iPhone games
    touchArcade
    I love this thread, please don't lock it. If you had someone working for you that had done nothing for over two months, what would you do pcmaster? Pwned.

17. The Bat Outta Hell

The Bat Outta Hell Moderator
    Staff Member Patreon Silver Patreon Gold Patreon Bronze

Mar 10, 2009
    Hat Salesman
    Washington
    Just lock it, this guy is a joke.

18. pcmaster

Nov 18, 2009
    Well depends if they actually work for me or I just let them make a game and take tge money. If tge didn't get paid anything then personally I wouldn't care.

I agree lock it no one will join his stupid team that doesn't get paid. They can pm him...

19. da shiz wiz 19

Sep 24, 2009
    no he is not pwned. You dont work on this game. WHAT DO YOU NOT UNDERSTAND. All you do is get other people to do it.
    damit lock the thread.

dang I was trying to stay away from this thread

20. pcmaster

Nov 18, 2009
    Same. Lol