Deputy Dog Games is looking for new applicants!

Discussion in 'Developer Services and Trade' started by hardcoregamer, Nov 15, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RankoSao

RankoSao Well-Known Member

Nov 7, 2009
    College Student
    State of Hysteria
    @hardcoregamer: Tim Langdell? IS that you?

2. Flickitty

Flickitty Well-Known Member

Oct 14, 2009
    iPhone Dev
    I have personally attempted to keep this thread on topic, and I can't do it anymore. This thread fails on so many levels- is this really 'for fun'? Because this doesn't look fun to me.

If this thread gets locked, guess who's fault it will be? HardcoreGamer. At that point, he will have no one else to blame but himself. This isn't about who does what to whom, it is about how HardcoreGamer needs to learn to not react to every little whim and needs to be accountable for his own actions.

Nobody did a damn thing to you HardcoreGamer, you did it to yourself. I was really rooting for you, and I was trying to keep you on track. And now I seem foolish for even trying. I'm not even a member of your team and I never was.

Honestly, I don't see anything that is going to keep this thread on topic- it has nowhere else to go.

3. Squirt Reynolds

Squirt Reynolds Well-Known Member

Jun 23, 2009
    California
    How do you fire people that you're not even paying?

Sounds like we've got a mini Donald Trump on our hands.

[​IMG]

4. MidianGTX

MidianGTX Well-Known Member

Jun 16, 2009
    Yeah seriously, lock the thread. Hardcoregamer, you've got a private group for your staff, none of this needs to be public.

...and Squirt, how the hell do you get so many pictures of babies?

5. hardcoregamer

hardcoregamer Well-Known Member

Sep 20, 2009
    Making iPhone games
    touchArcade
    Yep, the guy who spends 6+ hours a day making a game and who is now in the coding phase is a joke. Riiiiiiiiight.... Ask cuestaluis, spambot, anybody. Not a one will agree with you. Oh, and this thread will NEVER get locked. I love it and as long as I stay on topic, it'll stay open!!

6. The Bat Outta Hell

The Bat Outta Hell Moderator
    Staff Member Patreon Silver Patreon Gold Patreon Bronze

Mar 10, 2009
    Hat Salesman
    Washington
    So what are you contributing to the game to take the earnings?

7. Squirt Reynolds

Jun 23, 2009
    California
    I'd tell you, but i'd have to kill you.

8. RankoSao

Nov 7, 2009
    College Student
    State of Hysteria
    Hi Tim! how are you! Have you driven Mobigames completely out of business yet?

9. hardcoregamer

Sep 20, 2009
    Making iPhone games
    touchArcade
    Artwork, management, 6 hours a day, managing a team, a social group, a chatroom, and the gumption to actually do this. Don't bag on me unless you have actuallymade an app yourself.

10. MidianGTX

Jun 16, 2009
    I'd be willing to join your social group as an impartial outsider so I can vouch for your involvement and effort regarding the development process :p

Let's face it, they're more likely to believe it if I say it.

11. da shiz wiz 19

da shiz wiz 19 Well-Known Member

Sep 24, 2009
    Hi, I'm making an app. Artwork, coding, adverising to boot. I'll be happy to trade coding with all your responsibilities, which include managing a team poorly (for six hours a day) and doing a little bit of artwork (for six hours a day).

12. hardcoregamer

Sep 20, 2009
    Making iPhone games
    touchArcade
    I just laughed out loud. You probably live in your mom's basement, trolling all day, don't you little lurker you! Don't you! Leave me alone. I'm a dev with a license and a game being coded that I created almost all of the artwork for. I'm on top, and you're in the basement. Scratch that, your MOM's basement. Pwned. Sry Prab, I'M REALLY GOIMG TO STAY ON TOPIC FROM NOW ON, BUT DA SHIZ WIZ REALLY DESERVES A TIME-OUT! *Sits back, puts his teet up on his desk and lights his cigar. Smokes cigar. Drops cigar. Sets building on fire* ROFL!!! lol

13. MidianGTX

Jun 16, 2009
    Didn't like my idea then.

14. RankoSao

Nov 7, 2009
    College Student
    State of Hysteria
    Wow. impressive. I especially like the cigar pyromania, it really shows that your someone who can be taken seriously.

15. Squirt Reynolds

Jun 23, 2009
    California
    Wow. You must have some seriously saggy teets.

16. The Bat Outta Hell

The Bat Outta Hell Moderator
    Staff Member Patreon Silver Patreon Gold Patreon Bronze

Mar 10, 2009
    Hat Salesman
    Washington
    LMFAO

Hardcoregamer, you just wasted $100 of your parent's precious money by making a developer account.

And 13 year olds shouldn't smoke cigars, let alone put their teeties on the desk.

17. Yffum

Yffum Well-Known Member

Oct 27, 2009
    That teets things is hilarious, but I just want to say something to hardcore before this thread gets closed. 10 people have left your team. Most app teams don't loose 10 people even if they have a large group. There must be something you're doing wrong. Think about it.

18. hardcoregamer

Sep 20, 2009
    Making iPhone games
    touchArcade
    The reason why I lost ten people is because I fired 7 because of their extreme laziness and tye other three went off to make their own games on iPhone.

19. Yffum

Yffum Well-Known Member

Oct 27, 2009
    No offense intended, but I have the same response replacing "10 people have left your team" with "7 people joined your team and didn't do any work whatsoever, forcing you to fire them"

20. RankoSao

Nov 7, 2009
    College Student
    State of Hysteria
    details, details...