Deputy Dog Games is looking for new applicants!

Discussion in 'Developer Services and Trade' started by hardcoregamer, Nov 15, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mobile1up

mobile1up Well-Known Member

Nov 6, 2008
    Technical Director
    Munich, Germany
    so; did he prove that he worked for gameloft? where is it? :)

2. mobile1up

Nov 6, 2008
    Technical Director
    Munich, Germany
    ok; now this is getting interesting.

3. hardcoregamer

hardcoregamer Well-Known Member

Sep 20, 2009
    Making iPhone games
    touchArcade
    Actually it's not. You'd know that if you read my last post. And no, he never showed me any proof so I still don't fully believe him, but he just apologized for quitting, so I'm trying to be a bigger man.

4. hardcoregamer

Sep 20, 2009
    Making iPhone games
    touchArcade
    Can't forget about your "wit" either. :)

5. Mr. Crazy

Mr. Crazy Well-Known Member

Sep 15, 2009
    England
    Do you know how to use the button with edit on it? :rolleyes:;)

6. RankoSao

RankoSao Well-Known Member

Nov 7, 2009
    College Student
    State of Hysteria
    You do know theres an "Edit Post" button,right?

7. hardcoregamer

Sep 20, 2009
    Making iPhone games
    touchArcade
    Everyone here on tA must have a "wit"! Be nice or go away. This thread is for game-related posts only and if you're not mature enough to handle that then you're not ready for the internet at all.

8. Mr. Crazy

Sep 15, 2009
    England
    I think you are not mature enough for the internet. Anyway what do you do again? What do you do to think you should get all the money?

9. hardcoregamer

Sep 20, 2009
    Making iPhone games
    touchArcade
    Nice try, but I'm not getting myself into Time-Out again. You can look back at my old posts and see that I've already answered that question a number of times. Saying that I'm not ready for the internet is like saying that Van Gogh wasn't ready for a paintbrush.

10. New England Gamer

New England Gamer Moderator
    Staff Member Patreon Silver Patreon Gold Patreon Bronze

Jul 30, 2009
    You merged with the competition you didn't like? That's one way to corner the market. What happened to Deputy Dawg? You liked Ipwn better? Cool for you!

11. hardcoregamer

Sep 20, 2009
    Making iPhone games
    touchArcade
    No, we didn't merge. It was a joke that you couldn't really understand unless you've been following this thread from the start. And AT LEAST there's someone mature here besides me. :) P.S. it's you. :D

12. New England Gamer

Jul 30, 2009
    Actually I have been following the thread, but just reading it, so maybe I didn't get it. Since I knew you didn't like that other company for whatever reason I thought it was cool that you merged to make a better company since you said you buried the hatchet and all. It IS one way to corner the market and increase your staff and resources though - have two smaller companies merge. So that's why I thought you did it, put differences aside and work for a common goal instead of always fighting. I would think you could get more work done that way.

13. hardcoregamer

Sep 20, 2009
    Making iPhone games
    touchArcade
    But iPwn Gamez has three staff members. Mflc, who I wouldn't ever want to work with, skipper567, who already worked for me and quit, and foozelz, who is just there to investigate and who has already been on my team for months. So there's no reason to merge, besides to have less competition, but right now, I don't consider them a threat.

14. mobile1up

Nov 6, 2008
    Technical Director
    Munich, Germany
    do you guys have any programming experience at all - seriously?

when i was 14; i surely wasn't behind a computer screen 24/7 - i was trying to get laid. sure; it was a long time ago - but, i did write my own code when i was 14, but it wasn't my life dream to be the end-of-all-things.. i was young, sexy, horny and i surely didn't let a few pimples stop me from getting out.

what has happened the the younger generation?

15. Eli

Eli ᕕ┌◕ᗜ◕┐ᕗ
    Staff Member Patreon Silver Patreon Gold

They discovered promo codes.

16. New England Gamer

Jul 30, 2009
    Then I guess that makes sense. But seriously you should not make jokes like that since I thought you were being serious and making smart business moves. You sent in a SPY? That is not mature at all.

17. hardcoregamer

Sep 20, 2009
    Making iPhone games
    touchArcade
    He's not really a spy, he wanted to join and he did. I Just said that he was a spy jokingly. Hodapp, cmon mobile1up's comment was so sexual, vulgar, and gross that he should DEFINITELY get a time-out, don't you think? Please agree!

18. Mr. Crazy

Sep 15, 2009
    England
    Nobody thinks that should be a time out.

19. mobile1up

Nov 6, 2008
    Technical Director
    Munich, Germany
    you gotta be kidding right? :) print the comment, and read it in 10 years.

anyhow.. i was asking another question - about if you had any programming experience; or any experience publishing anything at all. what i do find surprising is that you are capable of creating threads that manage to get almost 400 replies to it.. release your game and get the same effect and you might make some money :)

i am sure the timeouts are handed out to people who truely deserve them. i think you should create a blog and post your screen shots, development progress etc.. instead of flooding TA forums with promises.. i would be impressed to see what you guys can make..

20. da shiz wiz 19

da shiz wiz 19 Well-Known Member

Sep 24, 2009
    Yeah he told us he doesnt a while ago...