Dragonvale: Friend requests only (use other Dragonvale threads to discuss/question)

Discussion in 'MMO Codes and 'Add Me' Requests' started by darren12, Aug 31, 2011.

1. darren12

darren12 Well-Known Member

Oct 11, 2010
    Alberta, Canada
    From looking at all breeding combos, the only impossible ones are
    a) opposite types (earth with air, plant with cold, etc) or
    b) air and water, or grass and lightning. The aren't oppsosite but strangely enough cant be bred. The firefly/swamp allows for a lightning and plant combo at a 1/8 chance. idk if that is what it is or opposite breeding...

2. Gdtn

Gdtn Member

Sep 28, 2010
    Ontario, Canada
    I just went to blink1ate2's place and he has a fully grown rainbow dragon. Would be nice to know how he got it.

3. Omeloon

Omeloon New Member

Apr 17, 2009
    Am I the only one who tries to use the rocks and trees as decorations? I cleared a huge rock by accident, and really regret it! :p

And how much real money does the rainbow dragon cost to buy? There has to be a few users who opted to just straight up buy it. Especially since it looks like one of the few really cool dragons until you unlock more by leveling up.

4. FingersD

FingersD Well-Known Member

Sep 9, 2011
    Willing to do ice and somic in 3 hours... What levels do you want them at ? ;)

5. Omeloon

Omeloon New Member

Apr 17, 2009
    Hey Darren, what's up with all the wind habitats?! Prep'n for an army?!

6. darren12

Oct 11, 2010
    Alberta, Canada
    #206 darren12, Sep 10, 2011
    Last edited: Sep 10, 2011
    About $75 per if i remember correctly but you still have to buy the $100 treasure chest of 3750. If you buy two of those you can get 3 rainbows for only $200! What a bargain!

7. Gdtn

Gdtn Member

Sep 28, 2010
    Ontario, Canada
    Lol I don't think it matters, I usually just try to have them at level 7 just in case though :)

8. Gdtn

Gdtn Member

Sep 28, 2010
    Ontario, Canada
    If you just build a bunch then sell them, you'll get a ton of xp. That's how I got to 20 :)

9. darren12

Oct 11, 2010
    Alberta, Canada
    Lol nah its 500k exp per 8 hours and they sell for 250k so it essentially 2 exp per dollar. Once i hit 20 i want to make any army with some rainbows and various air dragons :)

10. Verifed

Verifed Member

Sep 8, 2011
    so does anyone know the chances of rainbow yet? is it like 1 in 8? that would be good.as well how do you go up points in ranking? i was like at almost the top of m friends list than everyone kept passing me. thatnks guys add me if you want Verifiedz

11. meekhaeel@gmail.com

[email protected] New Member

Sep 11, 2011
    add me "like mike" and please send me a gift and i will surely send u one back :)

12. meekhaeel@gmail.com

Sep 11, 2011
    hi add me " like mike" and pls send me gifts & i will for sure send u one back:)

13. Verifed

Verifed Member

Sep 8, 2011
    Just put a lvl 10 quake dragon and a lvl 9 poison dragon in for the second time. and instead of having six hour breeding process its 12. my hopes are up for a rainbow!

14. meekhaeel@gmail.com

Sep 11, 2011
    hi add me " like mike" and send me gifts and i will for sure send u gifts thanks :)

15. H1tchh1ker

H1tchh1ker New Member

Sep 7, 2011
    with 12 hour time, I think it would turn out to be a moss dragon.

16. Lao-shu

Lao-shu Well-Known Member

Oct 27, 2010
    I'm pretty sure the rainbow one has 48 hour waiting times. I have yet to get one myself, though, and not for want of trying! :confused:

17. H1tchh1ker

H1tchh1ker New Member

Sep 7, 2011
    dont give up, if it does turn out to be any combination works it just takes chance. Try breeding for something like sonic dragon or something, so you can find out every 45 mins

18. Jacklezz

Jacklezz New Member

Sep 10, 2011
    Quake dragon

I am fairly new to this game and I'm not to sure about the dragon breeding. I have breed several dragons already but I can't seem to make the quake dragon. Everytime I try I end up making a crystal dragon. Any help would be appreciated. Also add me delicata9. Thx

19. Jacklezz

Jacklezz New Member

Sep 10, 2011
    I think that the rainbow is the blazing and crystal dragon. Not to sure but since the crystal is 24 hour wait time it could be...

20. darren12

Oct 11, 2010
    Alberta, Canada
    Already tried that one but it didnt work. That was also the first combo i thought would work too :)