Dragonvale: Friend requests only (use other Dragonvale threads to discuss/question)

Discussion in 'MMO Codes and 'Add Me' Requests' started by darren12, Aug 31, 2011.

1. BunnyGurl

BunnyGurl New Member

Sep 12, 2011
    Hey Guys! Please add me

BunnyGurl

I will send you gems i promise!
    anyways, ive been looking for the rainbow dragon combo extensively! And i do NOT understand what it is! Is it really Firefly Moss + Swamp Firefly? or is that just a rumor thats flying around? plases respond im level 14 and have no friends yet :eek: so its kinda suckish. BTW i am hatching a water dragon now and am wondering if the wind dragon can be placed in the water or fire habitat?

2. Omeloon

Omeloon New Member

Apr 17, 2009
    Hey, just added you (homieomey).

The recipe for the rainbow dragon at this point is mostly rumors, but from everything gathered thus far, it seems that there are a few hybrid dragons who give you a CHANCE at getting a rainbow - far from guarenteed. One person had luck with a swamp and firefly, but you're better off trying to breed the firefly and moss dragon since the swamp dragon will take you a few more levels to unlock. For all we know and can tell, there might be something like a 2-5% chance that you will get the rainbow dragon. It's really just luck with a certain few hybrid dragons.

The wind dragon needs a wind habitat. The blazing dragon is a wind and fire cross, so that can be placed in the fire habitat or the wind habitat.

3. Gdtn

Gdtn Member

Sep 28, 2010
    Ontario, Canada
    I've added you as well :)

4. KyeKoala

KyeKoala New Member

Sep 8, 2011
    I tried this combo yesterday and got a moss dragon.

5. mybryman

mybryman Member

Sep 10, 2011
    Cont... Firefly and swamp

They just finished breeding. Now incubating a little rainbow egg 48 hours. I couldn't wait to try the same pair again...
    No dice on rainbow #2!!!!! :)

6. mybryman

mybryman Member

Sep 10, 2011
    BTW... I have to apologise... Both firefly and swamp were level 10, if that makes a difference. I don't know why I thought one was nine!!! :)

7. BunnyGurl

BunnyGurl New Member

Sep 12, 2011
    Thanks so much!
    apparently it is now rumored to work if you use Blazing/Crystal. It seems to really just be luck! So the info i have gathered is

Firefly/Swamp
    Crystal/Blazing

What i see is that if you take the incubation time of two dragons and it adds up to 48 hours ( this includes the Incubation time of the parents if its a hybrid) Than it most likely makes a rainbow dragon. i have yet to try this for myself But stay tuned to see if my theory is correct :D

8. Verifed

Verifed Member

Sep 8, 2011
    alright my crappy old ipod one that i just used to give gems to friends who i owe got a rainbow dragon by breeding lightning and snow. its 48 hours

9. rampagingrabbit

rampagingrabbit New Member

Sep 12, 2011
    #269 rampagingrabbit, Sep 12, 2011
    Last edited: Sep 12, 2011
    hey add me, rampaging rabit, plz and ill add u in return, also for rainbow dragon i have tried firefly and crystal with no such luck, but i read if u breed a fire and plant dragon u get a wind dragon, is it rue? kinda shounds like shenanegans to me

10. Gdtn

Gdtn Member

Sep 28, 2010
    Ontario, Canada
    By wind I assume you mean air? It's fire and water :)

11. darren12

darren12 Well-Known Member

Oct 11, 2010
    Alberta, Canada
    So we dont have to use 2 hybrid dragons to get a rainbow?

12. Gdtn

Gdtn Member

Sep 28, 2010
    Ontario, Canada
    What level were they?

13. FingersD

FingersD Well-Known Member

Sep 9, 2011
    #273 FingersD, Sep 12, 2011
    Log

3 times swamp + firefly, both 10s... No joy... :(
    F

P.s. 4th atempt, no joy...
    Sonic + seaweed, fail

14. Lao-shu

Lao-shu Well-Known Member

Oct 27, 2010
    I think the rate is REALLY low--I've bred my swamp and firefly around 30 times, now, and still haven't got lucky. Again, both level 10. :-(

15. Verifed

Verifed Member

Sep 8, 2011
    sorry my mistake it wasvstorm and mountain. im tired.ntheybwere lvl 7vand 8

16. Verifed

Verifed Member

Sep 8, 2011
    sorry bout typos im really tired

17. Magicca

Magicca Active Member

Sep 12, 2011
    Glad to see we're all working so hard

My nick is Magicca, feel free to add me

I'm currently working on getting 1 of every dragon, then I'll start helping to decipher the Rainbow dragon formula.

Thanks for the tips everyone, and some of you have nice islands !!!

18. Magicca

Magicca Active Member

Sep 12, 2011
    #278 Magicca, Sep 12, 2011
    Ive been curious about something so I tried it out

If you're visiting another person's "world" and u purchase something from the cash shop, it gets added to THEIR totals. But once you return to YOUR world, it will have credited you, and upon returning to the other world, they have their previous value.

Sorry honey, I tried LOL

19. Azrie

Azrie Member

Nov 12, 2010
    Hi, looking to get on board with the hunt for the rainbow dragon. Add me: Drizzlr on friends!

20. AimeeFranson

AimeeFranson New Member

Sep 12, 2011
    I'm on the quest of finding the rainbow dragon as well. :) Add me on GC: aimeefranson.
    Also does anyone know when the backflip studios will be updating the game from bugs?