Dragonvale: Friend requests only (use other Dragonvale threads to discuss/question)

Discussion in 'MMO Codes and 'Add Me' Requests' started by darren12, Aug 31, 2011.

1. mybryman

mybryman Member

Sep 10, 2011
    LOL. Sorry... I guess I'm not much into the aesthetics... but why do I care how nice my park is? What I mean is, the visitors don't do anything? And aside from getting bigger in size, dragons don't get better $-wise as they level up?
    Thanks...

2. mybryman

mybryman Member

Sep 10, 2011
    Yeah, it takes 48 hours to breed as well as "incubate". Still waiting for the little bugger to hatch.

BTW, Thank you to those who have gifted gems, I will likely use them to speed up the process, as I am the least patient person on the planet (hence why I sought-out a forum for short-cuts). I will attempt to return the favor in the future. :)
    Jen

3. darren12

darren12 Well-Known Member

Oct 11, 2010
    Alberta, Canada
    Yeah lol the visitor count isn't for everybody :) At least they finally show us how much money our dragon makes when it levels up now!

4. mybryman

mybryman Member

Sep 10, 2011
    Oh, hey! They do! I didn't notice that. That actually answers my question.
    Any other improvements I didn't see? LOL
    Damn, my plant-type dragons aren't very high leveled... My highest is level 7 plant dragon that makes $94/ minute. Anyone have a level 10 plant? Or another dragon that makes more?
    Curious as to which critter brings in the most....

5. Lao-shu

Lao-shu Well-Known Member

Oct 27, 2010
    Hey, I'm just glad to finally be able to PLAY the game, without crashing every two seconds! This update really helped, for me--now, I just need that elusive rainbow dragon! :D

If the developer is still lurking, are there going to be more updates in future? More dragons, levels, et cetera? Just curious!

6. darren12

darren12 Well-Known Member

Oct 11, 2010
    Alberta, Canada
    My lvl 10 makes $133 i think but plant only stores $500 so its kinda useless. Rainbow starts at $60/min and can store $1000000 !

7. mybryman

mybryman Member

Sep 10, 2011
    I also wonder if they are going to expand the game. As afore mentioned, my attention span is kinda short, and after breeding all current available dragons, I'm not sure there's anywhere to go.

8. mybryman

mybryman Member

Sep 10, 2011
    Is plant the most productive? Anyone found better?

But I agree. If my willow dragon wasn't so cute, I'd bulldose my plant habitats.

9. Gdtn

Gdtn Member

Sep 28, 2010
    Ontario, Canada
    You could put willow in air habitat :)

10. mybryman

mybryman Member

Sep 10, 2011
  11. Codex435

Codex435 New Member

Jan 10, 2011
    Ontario, Canada
    New things in updates:

-Visitor counter for mini ppl on ur islands
    -Gold income counter on each individual dragon (increases as u level it up so make em lvl10) as well as negative display if u have a opposite boost building on the same island
    -8 hour breed and hatch time for sonic dragon (I know really disappointing)
    -Faster log in times
    -Crash fixes
    -New goal picture for completing goals
    -No more random floating water dragon in the middle of the island when breeding
    -New reminder notification option in the options menu

12. FingersD

FingersD Well-Known Member

Sep 9, 2011
    #332 FingersD, Sep 13, 2011
    Last edited: Sep 13, 2011
    Cash

Fawn, my 10th plant rakes in 133 DC a minute...

Btw, what do you think of the odds of Firefly + Water ?
    (failed twice)

Or firefly + earth ?
    (next attempt)

13. mybryman

mybryman Member

Sep 10, 2011
    Rainbow hatched this morning! He's huge and makes three hundred plus /hr.

14. Gdtn

Gdtn Member

Sep 28, 2010
    Ontario, Canada
    #334 Gdtn, Sep 13, 2011
    Last edited: Sep 13, 2011
    That's really unfair that they changed the sonic dragons time. So many people abused it so they could get onto the leaderboards. There's no way anyone can catch up now...

They actually changed the times for all the dragon in the same tier as sonic...all 8 hrs now.

15. Omeloon

Omeloon New Member

Apr 17, 2009
    53 visitors is where I topped off at haha thought I would get way more with all the dragons and decorations I have. Pretty pointless feature, but I guess it's kind of fun.

I can actually see the water dragon when it's breeding mow, which is cool too. Hopefully more features or mini games are added since I'm definitely out of things to do. Still need the Rainbow Dragon, but hardly seems worth the trouble.

16. Omeloon

Omeloon New Member

Apr 17, 2009
    I find it keeps me much more entertained. I can't imagine just growing like a factory, there's not enough game play to keep me playing. Changing my look bit by bit is keeping me from just deleting the game

17. Gdtn

Gdtn Member

Sep 28, 2010
    Ontario, Canada
    Same here, this game is getting old fast for me. I used to just grow 30 second crops and play for long amounts of time. Then I started doing the 5 minute crops, but now I can't be bothered to check that often so I just do the 6 hour crop...

18. Omeloon

Omeloon New Member

Apr 17, 2009
    Meh, I got into top 100 without selling any sonics. Just think of the lower levels who can't breed sonics yet. Even when they get to those levels, the leaders would still be exploiting the sonics. Hopefully the leaders don't have the patience to wait 8 hours. Does suck though, I was ready to sell a few sonics today thinking I could easily grow them back. I was leaving them so I could collect coins while other air dragons were harvesting

19. Gdtn

Gdtn Member

Sep 28, 2010
    Ontario, Canada
    They'll just start breeding air dragons now. It's 4 hours to breed and hatch to sell for 500k, where sonic now take 16 hours total to sell for 1m

20. Piscinarii

Piscinarii Well-Known Member

Mar 20, 2010
    I have been wanting to play this game for awhile and need some friends!

Add me: Piscinarii