Dragonvale: Friend requests only (use other Dragonvale threads to discuss/question)

Discussion in 'MMO Codes and 'Add Me' Requests' started by darren12, Aug 31, 2011.

1. SnickerCat

SnickerCat New Member

Mar 5, 2012
    ThunderClan
    GameCenter: SnickersXD01
    I'll try to gift back to those who gift me~! (On almost everyday,Wanting to get Dragonsai tree~)
    Thanks in advance! :3

2. aro67

aro67 New Member

Mar 5, 2012
    Bay Saint Louis
    Dragonvale

:)Game Center ID aro67gold have gem tree daily player add me plaese :eek:

3. proudfatherof2

proudfatherof2 New Member

Mar 5, 2012
    Add Me Proudfatherof2

Add me for Dragonvale proudfatherof2

4. Makiiie

Makiiie New Member

Feb 26, 2012
    Makiiie - add me gen for gem
    Will always return the favour! :)

5. Jm1879

Jm1879 New Member

Mar 6, 2012
    Looking for friends to give and receive gems daily...thanks :)

6. Feefox9

Feefox9 Member

Feb 14, 2012
    I'm also looking for friends to give and receive gems daily. My gamecenter ID is Feefox9, but you may have to guide me in how I add you, as I haven't done it before.

7. Feefox9

Feefox9 Member

Feb 14, 2012
    I think you just sent me a gem, but I can't work out how to send one (or more) back to you, or even how to access the gifts I have available to send. Can you advise? Tho I AM registered on Facebook, I haven't a clue how to use it? Do wanna send you a gift in return.

8. Feefox9

Feefox9 Member

Feb 14, 2012
    I THINK I just managed to send you a gem (the game won't let me send you more than one), tho I'm not entirely sure (or how I did it!). Lemmee know. Also - very exciting - I paid your park a visit! Tho it's the total opposite of my design, I LOVE what you've done with the paths (and it saves a lot of frustration waiting for more habitats!). Good work!

9. Feefox9

Feefox9 Member

Feb 14, 2012
    Have added you, and, I hope, sent you a gift. Thanks for being a friend, but pleasecan you tell me something.
    I LOVE visiting other parks, but when I do I find a little symbol (like a clown's pointy hat) over some habitats. What does it mean? What does it do?
    I touched one of them, believing I was 'collecting' and therefore HELPING a friend, but I'm not sure if that was wrong of me - I'd HATE to think I'd taken something away from someone's game!

10. fragmentx

fragmentx New Member

Mar 6, 2012
    #3450 fragmentx, Mar 6, 2012
    Last edited: Mar 6, 2012
    Hey guys! Recently started playing and decided that I didn't want to let my 3 daily gifts go to waste,
    so just send me a friend invite and I'll go gem for gem! Cheers!

Add me! ID: fragmentx

11. fragmentx

fragmentx New Member

Mar 6, 2012
    Hey Feefox.. those party hats are just money for YOU. The amount you get goes up as you level up. I'm pretty sure it does not affect your friends at all.
    Simply money for you.

btw I added you!

12. cento330

cento330 New Member

Mar 7, 2012
    hey guys, started playing last week but have literally like no friends. my birthday is in 3 days and my only wish is to have some people tO check out my place!

name: cento330

I'll be adding people from here as well!

13. kenji81

kenji81 New Member

Mar 7, 2012
    Friend request. Add kenji81

Feel free to add me. Kenji81

14. Feefox9

Feefox9 Member

Feb 14, 2012
    Thanks VERY much for your guidance, but PLEASE will you send me your 'friend request' again? I've just pressed the 'ignore' button by accident, and I DO want to add you!!
    AND, because you've been so helpful, can you tell me how this 'friends' thing works? I am a keen game player, but have always played alone, for pleasure, not competition.
    In all innocence, I investigated 'friends' because I thought my gem tree (tho reasonably pretty) was going to waste. NOW I really want to let other people (and apparently me - WOW!) profit from it, and am having to learn to use the Game Centre, and Facebook, PDQ!
    Questions
    1. Can I keep giving gems to the same six friends each day, or is each one only ever allowed one gem?
    2. If I CAN keep giving to the same six, what's the interval before I'm allowed to give again?
    3. If I CAN'T keep giving to the same six, do those 'friends' disappear from my list so I can no longer visit their parks? If so, how long before they do? Or do I have to remove them, and if so, how?
    I LOVE visiting other parks to see other layouts, and now you've told me I can also 'earn' money from doing it, it's got even better!
    I would really appreciate your help on this, but also realise that the answers affect strategy, so will understand if you decline to answer anything but the basics.

15. Raykul

Raykul New Member

Mar 7, 2012
    Just started and don't have any friends yet, found this site on google xD
    Feel free to add me Toddy2562

16. Trololo

Trololo New Member

Mar 7, 2012
    Feel free to add me on: -=Trololo=-
    Just got my dragonsai gem tree, and are in need of more friends :)

I play daily and write down who gifts, and gift back.

17. Ilovewestham

Ilovewestham New Member

Mar 8, 2012
    Add me

Add me JimiMoore is my nick , I write down everyone who gives me a gem then make sure I send them one back, once I've sent you a gem back send me another one and you'll be back on the list, only 1 person sending me gems alot so plenty of gems to go around !

18. Stevie.bones88

Stevie.bones88 New Member

Mar 6, 2012
    Stevie.bones88

Add me I give gems if you do. Stevie.bones88

19. Jaccs

Jaccs New Member

Mar 8, 2012
    add me jaxxs

have 3 gems per day :)

20. eefret

eefret New Member

Feb 23, 2012
    Add meee!!!!!

Please add me i gift to people who give me ;)

My gamecenter id is: Eefretsoul