Dragonvale: Friend requests only (use other Dragonvale threads to discuss/question)

Discussion in 'MMO Codes and 'Add Me' Requests' started by darren12, Aug 31, 2011.

1. darren12

darren12 Well-Known Member

Oct 11, 2010
    Alberta, Canada
    I believe US release is tomorrow

2. CobaltEarthgem

CobaltEarthgem New Member

Sep 14, 2011
    Has anyone had a chance to test the higher level equals first element theory yet?

I have bred an ice and a seaweed since posting and both came out as I expected and I have what should be a swamp "cooking" now...

3. Piscinarii

Piscinarii Well-Known Member

Mar 20, 2010
    Sweet. In the meantime can I request 7 gems from folks so I can upgrade my nursery? I am stuck with one egg at a time, it's killing me! :eek:

4. StrykerB77W

StrykerB77W Member

Sep 13, 2011
    Just sent you a request. I have a gem for you!

I'm in the same boat. I made it all this way without spending any real money and without any friends to give gifts. Now I want a nursery upgrade so bad I'm begging for gems!

Anyone have any gems they feel like donating?
    StrykerB77W

5. Piscinarii

Mar 20, 2010
    Nice work with only one nursery! Accepted and will send a gem back as soon as my stuff resets today.

6. StrykerB77W

StrykerB77W Member

Sep 13, 2011
    Yeah it certainly wasn't fast or easy! All I'm doing now is trying combos for a rainbow dragon so the single nursery needs to expand. In the meantime I will just keep decorating!

7. rampagingrabbit

rampagingrabbit New Member

Sep 12, 2011
    hey i noticed people having trouble with breeding different dragons with the same element like moss and tree for example, what i do is i breed the 2 single element dragons together then breed the offspring with a single element dragon to get the other, for example i breed a plant and an earth dragon and get a tree dragon i then breed that tree dragon with an earth dragon to get the moss dragon, this way u dont need to worry about the levels and what not :)

8. alteredfrog

alteredfrog Member

Sep 14, 2011
    Sadly the rainbow dragon info is few and far between with very little reproducible right now. It would take a real database to track and sort and organize all the attempts made so far to be able to output anything that would be remotely accurate when it comes to chances of making a rainbow dragon. If I do think of something useful you can be sure I'll add it. Until then keep checking back as I work on the rest

9. Wisbey84

Wisbey84 New Member

Sep 13, 2011
    I just started breeding a rainbow dragon finally i got it with a flower and mud in my first try after over 50 attempts if firefly and swamp and firefly and moss

10. Piscinarii

Mar 20, 2010
    Nice, had to add ya as a friend so I could swing over and check out the egg and your islands!

11. mitharis

mitharis New Member

Sep 13, 2011
    great post people !!! and a great database also.
    has anyone tried a lvl 10 swamp and lvl 10 firefly ?
    please share your results.
    Also has anyone been able to figure out the difference between breeding lvl 7 dragons all the way up to lvl 10 dragons. What are the pros and cons of doing so?

12. Snicker432

Snicker432 Member

Sep 14, 2011
    Dose any one know how to get a crystal dragon!!!!!!!!!!!!! :confused: with
    Out gems of course

13. StrykerB77W

StrykerB77W Member

Sep 13, 2011
    Colosseum

Just curious... what's the best prize any of you have won in a colosseum event? So far I find it to be kind of a waste of time, but maybe I just haven't hit a good prize yet? My prize money ends up being a small fraction of what my dragon would have made just sitting in the habitat.

14. StrykerB77W

StrykerB77W Member

Sep 13, 2011
    Too bad I can't gift dragons. Just sold my third crystal!

I used lightning/earth for my first one (both lvl 7).

15. Piscinarii

Mar 20, 2010
    Just a heads up to everyone I was able to download the game from the US store. Woot!

16. Omeloon

Omeloon New Member

Apr 17, 2009
    Ya, you don't get much money, but at least you get experience. After level 15 you'll always have more money than you'll ever need anyway.

17. Snicker432

Snicker432 Member

Sep 14, 2011
    Thank you!!!!!!!!
    Do you know how much a water habatat coast?

18. Drakynnan

Drakynnan New Member

Sep 7, 2011
    still testing to get the rainbow, just need a couple more friends now so add me.
    i'll gift you back as soon as i get the chance ^^

ID: Drakynnan

19. Derpmonkey

Derpmonkey New Member

Sep 14, 2011
    Finally

Hello everyone! I finally got this damn site to work for me in my attempt o create my account haha, so for those who havnt accept my friend request and those who I hvnt added add derpmonkey in GC.!!!

20. mybryman

mybryman Member

Sep 10, 2011
    I didn't notice a boost for rainbow. I'll double check for you.

When I looked at breeding rainbow, it showed up on my list, but wouldn't let me breed it with anything. I'm assuming that means you can only breed them with other rainbow dragons. What it makes??? Dunno???