Dragonvale: Friend requests only (use other Dragonvale threads to discuss/question)

Discussion in 'MMO Codes and 'Add Me' Requests' started by darren12, Aug 31, 2011.

1. mobilb

mobilb New Member

Aug 18, 2010
    GC name is MOBILB

2. Hazydazy

Hazydazy New Member

Sep 15, 2011
    #422 Hazydazy, Sep 15, 2011
    Last edited: Sep 15, 2011
    Rainbow :'-(

I have tried everything!!!! I have 3 islands. All hatchable dragons. Most lvl 7 or higher. I cannot get rainbow & it's getting on my nerves. It's the only goal I have left. Advice please I have tried a few dragon combos. I keep thinking so
    Something to do with water, lighting and air

P.S. Feel free to add me if u like :) ... lizbet82

3. Hazydazy

Hazydazy New Member

Sep 15, 2011
    Fire+water=air... Don't need gems

4. Hazydazy

Hazydazy New Member

Sep 15, 2011
    Add needed!!! :)

I'm new to the forum. Been reading for a few days. Last thing I'm trying to do, like almost everyone else,is to get the rainbow dragon. I have sent a few friend requests but there are so many of you I thought it might be easier to request u add me instead :).

LIZBET82 on GC

5. Hazydazy

Hazydazy New Member

Sep 15, 2011
    Can't send gifts

I've added some of u folks to my GC friends. I see some of u there but I can't send u all any gifts. :'-( ... I'm sorry

6. Piscinarii

Piscinarii Well-Known Member

Mar 20, 2010
    Excellent point.

So, my question to everyone and devs was about breeding and the nursery. There are up to 4 slots for eggs but because once I have my initial eggs bought for gold I can never fill all 4 slots because breeding is only 1 at a time. The time to breed is pretty on par with egg hatching so it's commonly 1 for 1.

Future plans for this, hints? A way to increase eggs produced via breeding? More breeding caves?

Keep adding me folks, sending out presents as fast as I can!

7. AimeeFranson

AimeeFranson New Member

Sep 12, 2011
    What would be a great update to the game is having (amount of xp at the moment)/(amount of xp in total for the level) right below the xp bar so we know how much to go. :)

And maybe in the Egg market right below the dragon beside the element flag have the number of dragons hatched in your islands for that dragon.

Kind of an organized update :)

8. rampagingrabbit

rampagingrabbit New Member

Sep 12, 2011
    its either flower or poison i cant remember which

9. WanderingWillow

Sep 15, 2011
    Hi, I'm new lvl 12 GC Serene Dragon. I've been reading this since page 1 and you all have been helpful. I believe on that chart it was a mountain and storm not lightning and snow. The guy said it was a typo because he was tired. Unless I misread his post? I'm currently trying to collect one dragon at a time and will help out with this rainbow after. It would be neat if there was a wiki or breeding chart to help newbies out. Anyway, wish you all the best of luck with that rainbow dragon.

10. StrykerB77W

StrykerB77W Member

Sep 13, 2011
    Hey willow. Just added you on gc. Just FYI, from what I've experienced, as long as your breeding pair are both adult (level 7+) you can use the little icons on the dragon pictures in the market. This has worked for me every single time! When breeding a pair, just check in the market under eggs. Select the breeding dragons based on the icons in the order shown and it should work.

11. RonDizzle1

RonDizzle1 New Member

Sep 15, 2011
    Add me!

Add me if you like....i need some gems :)
    I dont have any friends as of yet...
    Rondizzle1

12. skyewolv

skyewolv New Member

Sep 15, 2011
    please add me

new player looking for friends. gc name: skyewolv

13. WanderingWillow

Sep 15, 2011
    Yeah, I know about that, but say for those who are trying to get a poisontail vs a flower, quake vs crystal, tree vs moss, it ends up being one that you may not have wanted first. And then, you just keep getting the same one. I have poisontail, moss, and a crystal, but no flower or quake/tree. Then again, all my dragons are 7 right now. So, do I have to have lower lvl dragons to get a quake, tree, or flower? By the way, your place is lovely.

14. alteredfrog

alteredfrog Member

Sep 14, 2011
    Worksheet Update

First I'd like to thank the folks who've added me as a friend in GC and gifted me some gems, they are very welcome and useful. If you like the worksheet and want to see more keep the gems coming and I'll be able to add even more and faster to the worksheet with a steady supply of gems.

I've added much more content and details to my worksheets in the last couple of days. Make sure to check out each page, they each having something and I'm adding pages all the time.

Best tip I can give to the new players starting. Use the 10 gems you get at the beginning to buy the hatchery upgrade to 2 egg slots. Nothing is quite as frustrating as having 2 dragons breeding for 3 hrs and then being stuck in the breeding cave because the one egg in your hatchery has 8 hours left to go. With 2 egg slots in your hatchery you can keep your breeding going much more smoothly.

The next big thing I want to add to the worksheet is a breeding and egg chart with pictures of the eggs in the hatchery to help identify what exactly your hatching but I'll need your help and gifts to make it happen. It's going to take many many hours to get them all done, about 170 hours of constant breeding and hatching without gems.

As always it's a work in progress but I hope it helps make the most of your game of DragonVale

15. StrykerB77W

StrykerB77W Member

Sep 13, 2011
    It has always worked for me, but you have to be careful to select the right dragon on the right side when breeding.

For example:
    Earth + Lightning = Quake
    Lightning + Earth = Crystal

Same dragons breeding but different order.

16. StrykerB77W

StrykerB77W Member

Sep 13, 2011
    Very good advice!!!! I wish someone had told me this when I started. Threw them away at the beginning and have come all the way to level 17 with a single spot in the hatchery. Just painful sometimes!

17. WanderingWillow

Sep 15, 2011
    Well, that's the thing. I did just that Earth + Lightning, but ended up with Crystal. So, I think order doesn't matter in this game and that lvl does? Cause when I wanted flower and had fire + plant, I ended up with a poisontail again. I'll keep trying though. :)

18. StrykerB77W

StrykerB77W Member

Sep 13, 2011
    Hmmm... that is strange. Maybe I was just always lucky that my levels matched properly. The majority of my breeding was done with all level 7 dragons. Maybe having varying levels "throws off" the balance and gives unstable results.

19. Hazydazy

Hazydazy New Member

Sep 15, 2011
    How can I send gifts

I've added a few of u folks to game center. I see u in my GC friends list but I can't send gifts. I don't even know where to find the gifts for me to send them to anyone. Can someone please advise? I wanna send gifts and help out.

20. Hazydazy

Hazydazy New Member

Sep 15, 2011
    I'm trying to add everyone I can from here but I can't figure out how to send gifts. I'm lizbet82.