Dragonvale: Friend requests only (use other Dragonvale threads to discuss/question)

Discussion in 'MMO Codes and 'Add Me' Requests' started by darren12, Aug 31, 2011.

1. Hazydazy

Hazydazy New Member

Sep 15, 2011
    Thanks

Just wanna say a big thanks to everyone for helping a noob with gifting issues. Now that that's taken care of lets get us a rainbow. focusing on Blazing+crystal.
    Fingers crossed. so far no luck :'-(
    Wish there was a way to stop breeding if you can tell it's not gonna be what you want. breeding is gonna take 8 hours so it's not a rainbow.

2. rupsonline

rupsonline New Member

Sep 16, 2011
    ehhhhh!!! this gift limit sucks!!!

3. rupsonline

rupsonline New Member

Sep 16, 2011
    By the way thanks everyone for help :) I may ask silly questions at times, as I am totally new in this game :p

4. WanderingWillow

Sep 15, 2011
    #484 WanderingWillow, Sep 16, 2011
    Last edited: Sep 16, 2011
    Yeah it does suck not being able to send everyone a gem. For some reason I was able to send five out. I was at 2 and it refreshed quickly to 3. I dunno if it was a glitch?

Edit: The two I had sent out were still checked off when it refreshed.

5. Piscinarii

Piscinarii Well-Known Member

Mar 20, 2010
    So I dropped $25 today trying for a rainbow and really believe it is a small chance to have any hybrid pairing make a rainbow. Some of the combos I have seen people post are the cheaper and faster combos to use to get a rainbow like swamp/firefly. Meaning a non-rainbow egg with this combo is faster than say another combo that can produce a quake dragon egg with a 24hr timer. Part of the reason I say this is also because these folks haven't produced a second rainbow knowing the combo that worked for them before. Just some theory crafting here.

6. Peanutfarm

Peanutfarm New Member

Sep 15, 2011
    24 HR wait time between gifting!

7. AimeeFranson

AimeeFranson New Member

Sep 12, 2011
    What does the rainbow dragon egg look like? Obviously rainbow colours but what design? Stripes? Spots? ...? Just kind of curious :p

8. Hazydazy

Hazydazy New Member

Sep 15, 2011
    Yet another Rainbow Question

*sigh*
    sorry about this people.
    Was wondering if the incubation time for the rainbow dragon is 48 hours? Then the hatching another 48 hrs?

or is the incubation + hatching = 48 hours?

Imma stick with my crystal/blazing combo. both at lvl 10. *fingers crossed*

:D

9. NSM

NSM New Member

Sep 16, 2011
    Awesome Game!!

I just wanted to say how awesome this game is! It's fun and addictive and I'm getting all my friends to download it! Plus I just found out about this rainbow dragon character...so the hunt is on for breeding one! Add me! :D

nate.13

10. NSM

NSM New Member

Sep 16, 2011
    An educated guess

Hmm, if it goes by standard rules, then I believe that the breeding time would be 48 hours and then the incubation time would be another 48 hours...so 4 days total? yeah.. that's just my guess though, I don't have one....Yet :p

nate.13

11. Rai-Dragneel

Rai-Dragneel New Member

Sep 16, 2011
    i just bred my seaweed dragon and firefly dragon ( both Lv 9) and the breeding time is 48h! i am gonna get a rainbow dragon!!
    add me: game center is : ride the natsu

12. Joecorrea

Joecorrea New Member

Sep 13, 2011
    Order

Did u bread the dragon it that order?

Swamp+firefly?

Or

Firefly+swamp?

13. Joecorrea

Joecorrea New Member

Sep 13, 2011
    Seaweed...... My bad:)

14. Hazydazy

Hazydazy New Member

Sep 15, 2011
    rainbow dragon

tried seaweed + firefly ... not 48 hours. only 9 :'-(

one is lvl 8 the lvl 9...maybe that's why. soooo frustrated right now. :(

15. DregsOnLegs

DregsOnLegs Well-Known Member

Aug 16, 2011
    Secretary
    City
    Do you ever get to upgrade the breeding grounds? Or are you forever having to breed only one couple at a time?
    I've already upgraded the incubator to 3 eggs .. But I desperately need a breed grounds upgrade! Impatient as..

16. Hazydazy

Hazydazy New Member

Sep 15, 2011
    Boosts

Boost negative for

cold plant
    air earth
    lightening water

earth air

plant cold
    fire cold
    water lightening

this is what I have for the elemental boost buildings. I divided them into three groups to maximize the effects btwn 3 islands. I think i read that the boosts have negative effects on crossed dragons.

If I am mistaken please let me know so I can fix it on my islands.

P.S. still working towards the rainbow dragon. :D

17. Hazydazy

Hazydazy New Member

Sep 15, 2011
    I hear ya on that one. could be searching for rainbows and breeding for gold at the same time.

18. DregsOnLegs

DregsOnLegs Well-Known Member

Aug 16, 2011
    Secretary
    City
    Hopefully next update.. I have severe island jealousy when viewing all your lands.... It's only just been released in my country a few days here, when I viewed some islands and nearly had a heart attack seeing all those dragees and habitats! I assumed hackers but after viewing the thread I see it's been out almost a fortnight in other countries..jealousy!
    It's so frustatrating waiting for the breeding, then the hatching .. Like a full day waiting around twiddling my thumbs lol... Bought $4 of gems, lasted a few hours, would be so costly to just keep gemmin' everything
    Wish there was a cheaper alternative for egg hatching that speeds it up, like a ultrasonic lamp you can buy that reduces egg times by 25 %. And also a Bunsen burner that reduces it a further 10 % when combined, etc

19. Rai-Dragneel

Rai-Dragneel New Member

Sep 16, 2011
    seaweewd then firefly.
    and can someone add me as a friend in dragonvale please??!! i am level 15 almost 16 and i just now learned that we can gift each other gems.
    my gamecenter ID is ride the natsu

20. Rai-Dragneel

Rai-Dragneel New Member

Sep 16, 2011
    to Joecorrea : i just sent you a friend request on game center