Dragonvale: Friend requests only (use other Dragonvale threads to discuss/question)

Discussion in 'MMO Codes and 'Add Me' Requests' started by darren12, Aug 31, 2011.

1. WanderingWillow

Sep 15, 2011
    Yeah, ever since my glitch yesterday I can't send any gems today, so probably tomorrow I can. I've started a list of people who've sent me gems and I'll do the best I can to send one to you all. I wish there was a trading thing for friends like sending food or gold (unlimited) to help each other out or just to give for thanking a person for a gem.

2. Joecorrea

Joecorrea New Member

Sep 13, 2011
    Hatchery

Hey guys and galls my GC is jo3ycorrea, check out my island...... All that with a 1 egg hatchery..... I'm dying here guys, this is killing me lol so plz whenever anybody can send me sum gems for an upgrade :D

Thank You!

3. V1CT0R90

V1CT0R90 New Member

Sep 16, 2011
    Please add me, I'm V1CT0R90

4. V1CT0R90

V1CT0R90 New Member

Sep 16, 2011
    I have added some people for GC but i cant find out how to send gems, can someone help me?

5. WanderingWillow

Sep 15, 2011
    On friends list next to each name has a "free gift" button. You can only send 3 gems a day.

6. Blazer702

Blazer702 New Member

Sep 16, 2011
    Add me DinoFruit

7. AimeeFranson

AimeeFranson New Member

Sep 12, 2011
    Have all the dragons possible to get :) Now just going through combos for a rainbow dragon. This is gunna take a while :p

8. Koori504

Koori504 New Member

Sep 16, 2011
    Hey, you can add me for dragonvale, koori504

9. Piscinarii

Piscinarii Well-Known Member

Mar 20, 2010
    Seems like it's worked for a few folks now to do Seaweed +Firefly. Going to run that combo a few times.

10. aejohns84

aejohns84 New Member

Sep 16, 2011
    Please add me. I don't not have friends on here.

11. alteredfrog

alteredfrog Member

Sep 14, 2011
    Updates

A few players have already checked in and recorded their success for a Rainbow dragon and they seem incredibly random. Go have a look for yourself.

The egg catalog is coming along, more then half have pictures already and I'm still adding more details about each dragon, still much left to do.

As always, thanks to those of you who continue sending gifts, keep them coming they are very helpful. To those who haven't if you like my work and use it consider adding me and sending gifts yourself, the more I can get the easier it is to complete.

12. falcnor

falcnor New Member

Sep 16, 2011
    Would love any friends on DragonVale. GC name is falcnor.

Thanks all!

Also, any tips hints strategies for a newb?

13. Verifed

Verifed Member

Sep 8, 2011
    do you check this game like every 5 mins or go on like every 12 hours?

14. aejohns84

aejohns84 New Member

Sep 16, 2011
    Do decorations help bring in money?

15. Drakynnan

Drakynnan New Member

Sep 7, 2011
    I believe they where lvl 9 and 10, or 10 and 10
    something like that

16. Gdtn

Gdtn Member

Sep 28, 2010
    Ontario, Canada
    Wait, I don't understand...someone got a rainbow dragon by breeding two plant dragons together? That doesn't seem very likely?

17. alteredfrog

alteredfrog Member

Sep 14, 2011
    It's what they reported. All depends on how the random Rainbow dragons are implemented. Why wouldn't it be possible that once the Rainbow dragon is available for gems that they add a random chance of a rainbow to every single breeding session. Makes things simple and elusive and rare instead of trying to mess with x% for this combination x% for that one and 0% for this one.

18. Gdtn

Gdtn Member

Sep 28, 2010
    Ontario, Canada
    Yea I guess so. Lol I'm about to give up on the rainbow dragon

19. rolldawg

rolldawg New Member

Sep 17, 2011
    hey guys! ive added those people who posted their names on the last 5 pages or so. I just started out playing dragonvale about a day ago and its usome! :D
    add me up pls. my gc is Rolldawg91

edit*

questionn! what does buying a second island do? will it expand my current island or will it be a new island for me to populate and spread dragons?

what do visitors do actually?

20. alteredfrog

alteredfrog Member

Sep 14, 2011
    Its a separate island next to the first one, more room for more buildings and habitats essentially. The visitor button was just added at the last update, doesn't seem to do anything useful for now. Perhaps they have plans for it later