Dragonvale: Friend requests only (use other Dragonvale threads to discuss/question)

Discussion in 'MMO Codes and 'Add Me' Requests' started by darren12, Aug 31, 2011.

1. ninjoala

ninjoala New Member

Sep 17, 2011
    Add me

Add me please, Ninjoala
    I've added some of you! gifted today,
    gift meh plz

2. Xavi98Xavi

Xavi98Xavi New Member

Sep 17, 2011
    #542 Xavi98Xavi, Sep 17, 2011
    Last edited: Sep 17, 2011
    Hey

Hey everyone, I'm new round here, I just downloaded DragonVale on my iPad and just can't stop playing! I've been reading this thread, add me: xavi98xavi, how I can get coins and food faster?

3. Diamonddi

Diamonddi New Member

Sep 17, 2011

I too would like to be added. My user name is Diamonddi. They don't make it easy to add or find friends. I don't feel quite desperate enough yet to read all 55 pages. There doesn't seem to be a way to add "strangers" that are playing the game, no lists, can't request.

4. Xavi98Xavi

Xavi98Xavi New Member

Sep 17, 2011
    Hi Diamonddi, I'll ad you as friend, I am xavi98xavi.

5. mybryman

mybryman Member

Sep 10, 2011
    OMG. Yeah, I'm nearly done with this game because of that 1 billion.... Does anyone know i you can buy gems or other in-app purchases for free with A jail- broken I-phone? Is that what's happening?

6. alteredfrog

alteredfrog Member

Sep 14, 2011
    Jailbreaking doesn't work like that at all. You can't cheat or steal from the App Store or fake In-App purchases. Jailbreaking just means you get to install and use your phone the way you want to and not just the way Apple says you're allowed to.

7. mybryman

mybryman Member

Sep 10, 2011
    I was under the impression you can download apps for free. For a technologically-challenged person such as myself, what's the difference?

8. alteredfrog

alteredfrog Member

Sep 14, 2011
    #548 alteredfrog, Sep 17, 2011
    The iOS that makes your phone work has limits built into it. What apps are allowed to do, what they can't do, what apps can be installed and from what sources, and all of that wrapped up in little black box that is iOS.

When you jailbreak your phone you are allowed to install and change your phone in any way you want. There is another "App Store" called Cydia that is installed when you jailbreak and you can get apps from both places. Cydia has all the apps that Apple rejects because they do things Apple doesn't allow or doesn't like or features and changes Apple doesn't want to offer in iOS.

Basically it's the difference between ONLY buying and using Microsoft software because you bought a PC from Microsoft or being able to buy and use all the different software on the internet because you removed the artificial limits that you used to have.

edit: better analogy

Like buying a car, the dealer says your never allowed to turn right and you can't open the windows while the car is in motion. Jailbreak would be going to a mechanic and getting rid of those limits and letting you turn right whenever you want to and adding spoilers and tinted windows

9. falcnor

falcnor New Member

Sep 16, 2011
    A few times during the day.

10. mybryman

mybryman Member

Sep 10, 2011
    And here I thought I just bought an updated Walkman....

11. GcMartini

GcMartini New Member

Sep 14, 2011
    Thanks everybody!

Hey folks,
    Sorry for flooding this forum with random messages about how to get my friends to appear on DragonVale. I found a solution. Just sign out of Game Center and sign back in! Simple, I know but me being the stupid person I am, I never thought about it. And thank you guys for sending me gifts! I have a list (like most of you on here) and am sending gifts back to you as soon as possible. Having this social part of DragonVale makes it much more enjoyable, don't cha' think?
    Thanks again everybody for the helpful tips and advice AND for the gems.
    Cheers!
    GcMartini :)

12. Rai-Dragneel

Rai-Dragneel New Member

Sep 16, 2011
    #552 Rai-Dragneel, Sep 17, 2011
    i'm glad i could help! and if anyone wants to know the two dragons i used are BOTH Lv9.
    by the way; Serene Dragon, i tried to add you but it wouldn't let me etheir. i'll try again in 2h.also if any of you want to add me as a friend my GC id is ride the natsu . it is in three words. then send me a personnal message with you GC id.

13. koyut

koyut Well-Known Member

Jan 18, 2010
    Add me... Just got this and entertained for now.

14. tophu2079

tophu2079 New Member

Sep 17, 2011
    Add me please

username is tophu2079 on gamecenter
    thanks

15. Piscinarii

Piscinarii Well-Known Member

Mar 20, 2010
    Glad to hear it's working! I haven't kept a list to be honest but will start now. I have just gone by memory and probably forgot someone. Sorry!

16. Piscinarii

Piscinarii Well-Known Member

Mar 20, 2010
    I have 3 crystal dragon eggs in my nursery if you want to snap a pic for your spreadsheet. Yellow with silver diamonds.

17. alteredfrog

alteredfrog Member

Sep 14, 2011
    Thanks, I'm trying to use the large version you see when you've got the hatchery selected. With the description you gave and the pattern the list is actually complete except for the lightning egg. There is a pattern to the eggs of course and even if the pic isnt there the catalog can tell you what your hatching now.

18. Rai-Dragneel

Rai-Dragneel New Member

Sep 16, 2011
    To GexMole:
    i just sent you another friend request. i had problems with my gamecenter account

19. Ziekke

Ziekke Well-Known Member

Jul 27, 2009
    Game center: ziekke
    Looking forward to progressing! Will take spare eggs :)

20. skeevs

skeevs Member

Jan 12, 2010
    Hi guys .. I just started and lookin for some friends. Add me up on GC: skeevs