Dragonvale: Friend requests only (use other Dragonvale threads to discuss/question)

Discussion in 'MMO Codes and 'Add Me' Requests' started by darren12, Aug 31, 2011.

1. mattyourcandleman

mattyourcandleman New Member

Sep 18, 2011
    Dragonvale

Add me! Kingcub79 on GC

2. Fish09

Fish09 New Member

Sep 18, 2011
    Thanks for the Reply blurry.

So the problem is this: You know how your allowed for example 9 habitats
    and once youve got 9 you cant build any more?

well i bought the second island excpecting to be able to build more habitats but it doesnt let me. therefore my second island is pretty much just farms, colloseum, and breeding cave.

Is this Working as intended?

3. mattyourcandleman

mattyourcandleman New Member

Sep 18, 2011
    Also

Add wonderbread78 :)

4. alteredfrog

alteredfrog Member

Sep 14, 2011
    Another update on the worksheets

Welcome to all the new players and sunday afternoon dragon hunters.

Here's what's new:

Filled out several more tips on the strategies page for those who are a little lost.

The egg and dragon catalog is finished except for pics of the elusive rainbow dragon.

The dragon sheet is complete with the exception of the prices you get when selling from the hatchery, that's going to take me awhile but everything else is done.

Habitats, buildings, and decorations are as done as I can get them until I get a few more levels.

Levels & Goals page will tell you what you get at what level.

Reports of successful rainbow dragon breedings are coming slowly, if you've managed to breed a rainbow dragon and haven't already please stop by and fill out the little form and share the details with everyone on your success.

And here's the links in case your following this thread on a mobile device and the signatures don't show

GC ID: alteredfrog
    DragonVale Worksheet
    Rainbow Dragon Questionnaire

5. alteredfrog

alteredfrog Member

Sep 14, 2011
    The number of farms and habitats you get doesn't change when you get a new islands. The islands are real estate and all part of the same dragon park, you will need the extra space later. You simply cannot fit everything on one island

6. Batmobill

Batmobill New Member

Sep 18, 2011
    Let's swap

Let's swap gems. Username :batmobill

7. derekt53

derekt53 New Member

Sep 18, 2011
    Gem swapping goodness

Please add derekt53

8. thekeyman672

thekeyman672 New Member

Sep 17, 2011
    Ty. But I'm doing that design for the rest of the islands. I'll let you know when my construction is finished. I'll even post screenshots

9. thekeyman672

thekeyman672 New Member

Sep 17, 2011
    The number of habitats you can build increases with your level. Lv 1 having the least amount, while lv 20 has the greatest amount.

10. sawyer4325

sawyer4325 Well-Known Member

May 20, 2011
    What I will be doing from now on will be sending gems to each friend down my list. I had started making a list to make it even, but I just got way to many gems to write down the names of all the gifters.
    THX for the all the gems guys!

11. Karin1946

Karin1946 Member

Sep 17, 2011
    Retired
    Vancouver BC
    Hi alteredfrog. A fantastic job you have done with the spreadsheets. Post it regularly for the newbies. THANKS, keep up the good work. Karin1946

12. Xavi98Xavi

Xavi98Xavi New Member

Sep 17, 2011
    Hey everyone, add me GCID: xavi98xavi. I've two level 10 rainbow dragons and 4 rainbow dragon eggs that have finished incubating. Also I've a lot of coins, gems and food.

13. alteredfrog

alteredfrog Member

Sep 14, 2011
    Thank Karin, the link gets buried quickly with the thousands of new players since the US release

14. Larxino

Larxino New Member

Sep 18, 2011
    Hey guys, can anyone add me and send me gems? I'll return them evenly :) I really need gems lol

15. Larxino

Larxino New Member

Sep 18, 2011
    How's you get so many rainbows? Lol

16. Aiera Kyoto

Aiera Kyoto Well-Known Member

Sep 18, 2011
    Student
    Somewhere...
    A word of advice for sending gems. Send all three of your gems everyday. If you only send, let's say, 2 of the three, you are only able to send that one gift the next day. I have just experienced it first hand. :( I tried logging out and everything too.

If you want to add me, my GC is "Aiera Kyoto". Please be patient as I will try to give a gem to everyone ASAP.

17. alteredfrog

alteredfrog Member

Sep 14, 2011
    Actually each gift is on a 24 hr timer from the moment you use it, so if you send two gifts at 5pm, and then wait until 7am the next day to send the third, the first two will be available at 5pm again and the third will be available at 7am on the following day.

Simpler to gift them all at once but you don't lose anything if you don't

18. Aiera Kyoto

Aiera Kyoto Well-Known Member

Sep 18, 2011
    Student
    Somewhere...
    Thank goodness, I thought my last gem screwed everything over. Lol! Looks like I still have lot to learn about Dragonvale. Thanks Alteredfrog!

19. Karin1946

Karin1946 Member

Sep 17, 2011
    Retired
    Vancouver BC
    Dragonvale gems (gifts)

Hello to all. Thanks to all of you who gifted me gems. I will gift everyday, but I have a HUGE friends list and gift from the top. My gifting is late in the evening. How I wish one could gift more than 3 a day. Good luck, have fun. Karin1946

20. berrygirl25

berrygirl25 New Member

Sep 18, 2011
    Please add, will gift back berrygirl25