Dragonvale: Friend requests only (use other Dragonvale threads to discuss/question)

Discussion in 'MMO Codes and 'Add Me' Requests' started by darren12, Aug 31, 2011.

1. Jargox

Jargox New Member

Sep 19, 2011
    #941 Jargox, Sep 19, 2011
    Last edited: Sep 19, 2011
    Add me, Jargox, will visit most days. And send gifts; i don't have many friends and none of them play dragonvale so

2. biscuit

biscuit New Member

Sep 17, 2011
    so in the end how do u get rainbow

3. FingersD

FingersD Well-Known Member

Sep 9, 2011
    Nobody knows.

4. ronson00

ronson00 New Member

Sep 19, 2011
    Please add me. ronson00

5. sandorien

sandorien New Member

Sep 18, 2011
    nightclub security
    in a house
    from what i believe its very hard to get most ppl get them from breading hybrid dragons like firefly and moss, i dont think there is a right combo more like a chance that u will or wont get one.

this is a msg that a player sent to backflip

Me: @backflipstudios If you're allowed to answer,is there a chain of breeding that could lead to 100% chance of a rainbow dragon or do all combos have a small % to breed one?

Backflip: @Mario_VWA All we can say is that there is no 100% chance. Even the right combination does not always guarantee the rainbow dragon.

so good luck with getting one and add me to GC

GC sandorien

6. Piscinarii

Piscinarii Well-Known Member

Mar 20, 2010
  7. Cutandbroken

Cutandbroken New Member

Dec 1, 2010
    Add me

Add me please, will send gifts everyday: Cutandbroken

8. H1tchh1ker

H1tchh1ker New Member

Sep 7, 2011
    like others have said before me, getting a rainbow is a pure chance thing.

Some of bred it with firefly and moss, which I tried for a while.

But this morning I bred a Quake and Poison and it is producing an egg that takes 48 hours. So I think its rainbow.

but anywho, that was just a long winded way of saying its up to chance and keep trying.

9. snazz_funk

snazz_funk New Member

Sep 19, 2011
    I face the same problem too, but I'm using a T1 connection to my device. Anyone knows how to rectify it?

Add me, snazz_funk :)

10. eternalslash

eternalslash New Member

Sep 19, 2011
    #950 eternalslash, Sep 19, 2011
    Add me!!!

hi guys add me pls my name is EternalSlash... i will send gifts back to the best i could ^^ so pls gift me alot thanx ^^

For people who added me pls dont be surprised or start thinking im a noob in your mind :p
    I've build alot of large plant habitats to earn some quick cash... once i've earn enough i will start selling them...

5 large plant habitats
    4 of them are just filled with lvl 4 plant dragons (hatch fast earn lots)... only downside is you needa keep gathering the cash as max cash limit is only 500.
    1 of them is my main plant habitat with other dragons in it.
    A plant boost on the island for additional money ^^

Also, for those who sent me gifts but i've yet to return the favor... it's because my limit is up... dont worry i haven forgotten your kind deed ^^ will send you back when i have the chance...

11. sandorien

sandorien New Member

Sep 18, 2011
    nightclub security
    in a house
    free gift

ok so i have just got my gifts reset and i sent out 2 already and have 1 left so since alot of ppl dont have gifts to send im going to do this the next person to friend me on GC will get my last gift :)

GC sandorien

12. Chocolaters

Chocolaters New Member

Sep 19, 2011
    Please add me, i need jewels, will send back :) my user is chocolaters

13. xMindFreaK

xMindFreaK Well-Known Member

Jan 11, 2009
    #953 xMindFreaK, Sep 19, 2011
    Trading gifts. Add me xMindFreaK

I have 3 to trade. Gift me one and I will gift right back. Will edit when I run out and reset.

14. Nightriku

Nightriku New Member

Sep 18, 2011
    I'm level 12 now, I started the game three days ago. I simply love it, even if I don't really like iPhone games, or maybe I don't know the good ones..
    But I have a question : it's about the rainbow dragon ? Is there an easy way to get one ? Or is it just a matter of percentage ?

If someone wants to add me, it's nightriku one game center, you can be sure that I will send back gems that you'll give me :)

15. falcnor

falcnor New Member

Sep 16, 2011
    Thanks for all the friend requests and gems from folk. I'll be sending out gifts later today or tomorrow...trying to upgrade the hatchery 1 more time first.
    The. Value of the party hats is based on level and yor islands "stuff."

Feel free to add me to gc and I'll start giving gems to the lowest players first from top of my list down.

GC: falcnor

16. Statuary

Statuary New Member

Sep 19, 2011
    #956 Statuary, Sep 19, 2011
    Add me on GC: Statuary

I Will give gifts to people giving me gifts only:)

I still have presents left for people today, hurry up and send me a gift if you want a gift back ;)

Will edit when I am out of gifts, 2 left

17. RexB

RexB New Member

Sep 17, 2011
    Thanks

Darkblake1212, thanks for the gem. I really appreciate it.:)

18. Aestrielle

Aestrielle New Member

Sep 19, 2011
    Please add me on GC: Aestrielle :) Will gift the best I can whenever I can..silly gem limit! :rolleyes:

19. RexB

RexB New Member

Sep 17, 2011
    Thanks for the gem, kentnutty :)

20. knutty

knutty New Member

Sep 19, 2011
    #960 knutty, Sep 19, 2011
    Hey first time poster here. This game is great! Add me and I'll hit you back with gems as often as I can (right now I only have 3 friends so I'll get to you quite often if you do add me). GC: kentnutty. One question, and my apoligies if this has been discussed in the thread, I searched it and didn't find any mention. Whats with the little birthday hat that appears over other people's habitats, and whats going on when you click and it appears with a money amount. Doesnt seem like that money is going to them, is it going to me? I am stealing people's cash? That would seem like a weird feature...Obviously I wouldnt want to do that if thats whats happening.