Dragonvale: Friend requests only (use other Dragonvale threads to discuss/question)

Discussion in 'MMO Codes and 'Add Me' Requests' started by darren12, Aug 31, 2011.

1. FingersD

FingersD Well-Known Member

Sep 9, 2011
    Greets.

Level 10 of the element seems to work for me ;)
    Decent results with an expensive hybrid of that element and something else.

F.
    P.s. Still returning gems in the order received. Room for more ;). (Fingers D)

2. MatthewClaude

MatthewClaude New Member

Sep 20, 2011
    New to dragonvale

I just started playing and am looking for some friends
    I'm MatthewClaude email is the same, MatthewClaude@gmail

I'm going to play and gift religiously till I breed a rainbow dragon I'm sure

3. marissalynn

marissalynn New Member

Sep 18, 2011
    Buddy System

Thanks everyone for the gifts. There was one or two people who gifted me awhile ago, that I wasn't able to see who it was - as the game just listed a few friends who gave me gifts, and then said "and other friends". So if there was any who had gifted me a "second" time, let me know - as I don't have anyone on my list yet who has done it more than once.

Also, if you want to be sure I have you on my list, just send me a message and let me know you sent me one. I don't want anyone to lose out just because the game decided not to let me know the name of everyone who had sent me one while I was asleep.

As for the buddy system/list some of us are creating:

*I decided to go ahead and delete quite a handful of friends. The friends I deleted were those that had over 70 friends, who were also not on my list. If you have a lot of friends, but still gifted me - don't worry, I didn't delete you and you'll still get your gem.

*I figure that if I'm going to eventually dwindle down my list to just a handful of dedicated gifters, it will be those who have a few friends - and not so many that they can only gift once every 3 or 4 weeks. (Of course..that's just a theory. lol.)

*On Friday, I'm going to be deleting the remainder of my friends who aren't on my list and haven't gifted by then. After that, I'll work on how I'm going to cut down that list further...but one step at a time. :)

*Anyone on my list who gifts more between now and Friday will save themselves from being deleted on Friday, and will get my return gift quicker.

*I'll still be accepting new friend requests from now until Friday - but on Friday i'll be deleting anyone who isn't on my list. After Friday...I'll figure out how I'm going to cut down the list further. :)

okay...i'm going to shut up now and go and check on my dragons. LOL.

4. Jinkuk

Jinkuk New Member

Sep 20, 2011
    Hello, please add me: khaba

Thanks ;)

5. Danny:P

Danny:P New Member

Sep 18, 2011
    We need gems we will send you gifts when we can

GC: DFR123
    greenT55
    Ryrog91

6. Cutandbroken

Cutandbroken New Member

Dec 1, 2010
    Add us please

GC: CUTANDBROKEN
    Misstaywa
    Will return gifts :)

7. Aaron1515

Aaron1515 New Member

Sep 13, 2011
    Sushi place
    Canada
    Rank 1 in DragonVale!
    Add me! Aaron1515
    I add anyone, and I try to gift all friends
    Please DO NOT send me gems, I do not need them.

Again, I am rank ONE in DragonVale :)
    Adding anyone and gifting all!
    -Aaron1515

8. Larxino

Larxino New Member

Sep 18, 2011
    Can anyone send me gems? It's an emergency, I need to upgrade my hatching place, I just need like 4 more :/

9. MaLeigh710

MaLeigh710 New Member

Sep 18, 2011
    Add me :)

Add me on GC MaLeigh710

10. grumm543

grumm543 New Member

Sep 20, 2011
    Hi! I would love to have some friends for DragonVale. Started it today and already really enjoying it. My name is grumm543 on GameCenter. Thanks!

11. Taitai1999

Taitai1999 Active Member

Sep 18, 2011
    Hey DragonVale players!!!

Hey!!! I just finished remodeling my first and second island. In the process on clearing my 3rd. Anyways it would be great if you guys could comment on Thr designs. If you can you could suggest some ways to improve them, or just say that they are good the way they are. This would really help me.

Thx!!! Taitai1999

12. Mitsuki86

Mitsuki86 New Member

Sep 18, 2011

I'm so glad a few of you are starting to do this method too. ;) Really, by deleting other friends, you're actually doing the others a favor by not taking advantage of their gifts when you probably can't send one back anyway. =/

Since we both have the same goal, shall we add each other on our Buddy System list? Mitsuki86. Let me know your ID so I can add it on my notepad. Come Friday, I'll be deleting a bunch of people who I know are pretty well off in the game. I like your strategy by checking their status! I'll be doing the same. :)

13. Elmo loves u

Elmo loves u New Member

Sep 20, 2011
    Add me

Pls add me at game center my name is Elmo loves u

14. blake.bonn

blake.bonn New Member

Sep 20, 2011
    #1014 blake.bonn, Sep 20, 2011
    Last edited: Oct 19, 2011
    delete

15. sandorien

sandorien New Member

Sep 18, 2011
    nightclub security
    in a house
    Active player always looking for new friends pls add me

GC sandorien

16. remievan

remievan New Member

Sep 20, 2011
    Looking for 10 dragonvale friends

Hey guys, I only have 2 friends on game center right now however, I would like more so that I can give away and receive daily gems. I'll try to send the first 10 people that friend me gems every week. As for the rest of you, I'd still like to have you as friends and will give you gems as often as I can. Thanks, remievan.

17. Captain Van Awesome

Captain Van Awesome New Member

Sep 20, 2011
    Add me Captain Van Awesome. Play everyday.

18. Phantom X

Phantom X Well-Known Member

Aug 8, 2009
    #1018 Phantom X, Sep 20, 2011
    Last edited: May 6, 2012
    I'm gettin into this one ;)

19. Silvabullet

Silvabullet New Member

Sep 20, 2011
    #1019 Silvabullet, Sep 20, 2011
    Last edited: Jan 11, 2012
    Hi :)

Dragonvale is awesome.

20. Taitai1999

Taitai1999 Active Member

Sep 18, 2011
    Hi... that's it

Heylo!!!! Plz check out my islands and give me feedback... The usual. So NOW is it confirmed that getting a rainbow dragon is almost random?

Oh right thekeyman, your wall of egg statues looks nice. I don't believe you actually got rid of all your dragons and only added rainbow ones. Looks nice overall. Would look better if you had more types of dragons than just the rainbow.

Taitai1999

Pce out