Dragonvale: Friend requests only (use other Dragonvale threads to discuss/question)

Discussion in 'MMO Codes and 'Add Me' Requests' started by darren12, Aug 31, 2011.

1. Billly57

Billly57 New Member

Sep 18, 2011
    Hey guys, just wondering what the best/fastest way to gain XP is?

Cheers

GC: billyyy57

2. marissalynn

marissalynn New Member

Sep 18, 2011
    Sure! Go ahead and add me. My id is - dianarosem19. I'll add you as the first person that is going to be on my permanent list. *wink* As long as you don't mind me taking a little while (about two weeks or so) to catch up gifting to those who have already gifted me, even if they don't end up on my list.

I would feel bad if I just said "hey, i changed my strategy, so screw you." LOL

And yes...you are right - anyone who I delete from now on, please don't take it personally. In fact, if you need friends...do the same thing we are - organize a list and then in a few weeks you'll have enough people who play regularly and can gift you two or three times a week. :)

3. Bloodlordz

Bloodlordz New Member

Sep 20, 2011
    Hey guy I new to this add me plz GC bloodlordz

4. marissalynn

marissalynn New Member

Sep 18, 2011
    I've found that gaining experience gets easier once you have upgraded your nursery, and have all of the habitats.

I would say - to put your farm on longer periods. Even though the food is less that way, the experience is greater when its done. I usually do the 6 hour increments, unless I need food faster for someone.

Also, look at the goals and try to reach them. Bread the dragons that will give you the goals that provide the highest experience. When you reach higher levels, breeding certain dragons will give you 250,000 experience or 100,000 experience just for reaching the goal - plus the experience you get for breeding them.

Good luck. :)

5. thekeyman672

thekeyman672 New Member

Sep 17, 2011
    Thanks for the feedback. I did get rid of all dragons for 17 rainbow dragons, except for one to enter in the colosseum. The reason for this is that rainbow dragons have the highest income rate per min. I'll add more dragons when I get fed up with all the hackers/gem+gold buyers on the leaderboards.

I'd say that's the main issue with this game. It's heavily based on in app purchases. Sheeit, whatever happened to hard work? >.<

Again, thanks for the feedback. The first and second islands are still in
    construction.

-thekeyman672

6. Blurryben

Blurryben New Member

Sep 18, 2011
    Hi,
    I believe the fastest way to gain XP is to complete all the goals in the list,
    like hatching of dragon eggs. they give massive amounts of Xp

Feel free to add me too.
    GC: blurryben

7. thekeyman672

thekeyman672 New Member

Sep 17, 2011
    I'll take this strategy into consideration. As it is, I have 200 friends >.>...

I want to add you as a gifting buddy, if that's alright with you.

8. Alphie Bitz

Alphie Bitz New Member

Sep 20, 2011
    Please add for more DragonVale fun :)

"alphie bitz"

9. rhart317

rhart317 New Member

Sep 20, 2011
    I gift :p

Add me: Rhart317

10. Uberthug

Uberthug New Member

Sep 20, 2011
    uberthug

Hey add me GC: uberthug I don't mind

11. Mitsuki86

Mitsuki86 New Member

Sep 18, 2011

No worries, I don't mind the wait! ;) I will gift you a few times a week from now on. :) Pleasure doing business with you and all that jazz. :)

12. xpopeynenox

xpopeynenox New Member

Sep 19, 2011
    Hi

Level 14

Pleas add me
    GC: xpopeynenox

Thx

13. thekeyman672

thekeyman672 New Member

Sep 17, 2011
    My latest gifter, cassidylolli94, have no fear. I will gift you, in time of course.

14. Shnic

Shnic New Member

Sep 20, 2011
    Friends

Hi, how do I add friends in Dragonvale that aren't facebook friends. I have no friends at the moment. My id is: Shnic
    Thank you

15. marissalynn

marissalynn New Member

Sep 18, 2011
    You have to go into your GameCenter Application, and just add a friend there - and they will automatically show up in your dragonvale friends list. :)

16. swarmski

swarmski Well-Known Member

Sep 20, 2011
    Add me: swarmski

17. MCScaredOfBees

MCScaredOfBees New Member

Sep 20, 2011
    First 2 to add me I'll gift you right now
    Mcscaredofbees

18. thekeyman672

thekeyman672 New Member

Sep 17, 2011
    You have to add people through game center. The game is played through game center.

19. Peanutfarm

Peanutfarm New Member

Sep 15, 2011

Takes too long to load! Lol

20. Dragonvale_dragon^tech

Sep 20, 2011
    Plz add me kdog5604

Add me on gc Kdog5604:cool:;)