Dragonvale: Friend requests only (use other Dragonvale threads to discuss/question)

Discussion in 'MMO Codes and 'Add Me' Requests' started by darren12, Aug 31, 2011.

1. thekeyman672

thekeyman672 New Member

Sep 17, 2011
    True, however, you will make more dragon cash this way than simply waiting for your dragons income to be filled, unless you decide to either shell out money, or hack.

2. Billly57

Billly57 New Member

Sep 18, 2011
    Quick!

First 3 people to gift me, I'll gift straight back.... So be fast!

GC: billyyy57

3. Mjc-75

Mjc-75 New Member

Sep 19, 2011
    If you have more than 3 friends you have the potential to get more gems given to you. Plus you can visit their islands and get cash gifts from tapping on the party hats.

4. hatalin

hatalin Member

Apr 21, 2010
    add me plz... gc:HENRYLINWX

5. Jargox

Jargox New Member

Sep 19, 2011
    Hey Guys n Gals, Add me I'll try and send to you but it won't be often,
    You can still make money off of me though.

6. Jo.

Jo. Well-Known Member

May 30, 2009
    What is the highest level for a dragon? is it 10?

7. Emmi

Emmi New Member

Sep 20, 2011
    Feel free to add me: emmiv88

I keep lists of everyone who sends me a gem, and will return the favour as soon as I possibly can!

8. marissalynn

marissalynn New Member

Sep 18, 2011
    Buddy System/List

Regretfully, I made the decision tonight to change my original plan. There were too many new friend requests and gifting from new people, that I simply couldn't wait until Friday to start deleting. So I went and deleted everyone who wasn't already on my gift list, with the exception of three people who have personally expressed their interest:Terpentine Cat, Mitsuki86, and The_Key_Man.

You three shouldn't feel the need to gift me right now, as it's going to take roughly 2 1/2 to 3 weeks to re-gift everyone on my list before I select 5-10 people for my buddy list. :)

For the remainder of my friends on the list - it might take awhile for some of you to get a gift back from me, but you WILL get it. I promise. The fact that it might take awhile is exactly why I have to make these mass cuts, and reject any new friend requests - so that I'm fair to those gifting me. I appreciate all the help so far.

For the 5-10 people I'm going to select in the end - I already have one definite. But I'll make that final decision after I have regifted everyone. My selection will most likely consider how many times you have gifted me in total (I am keeping track, and you will have those gifts recipricated eventually), how many friends you have (although i'm still not sure if that's fair since the friends could just be because you are popular in other games LOL), or if you have directly contacted me with sincere interest.

Thanks again guys - happy breeding. :)

9. pokpok2

pokpok2 New Member

Sep 20, 2011
    please add me username pokpok2 I will gift you!!

10. Jurassicpark75

Jurassicpark75 New Member

Sep 20, 2011
    New and loving it. I'll gift as much as I can. :3
    GC: Jurassicpark75

11. Anvilator

Anvilator New Member

Sep 20, 2011
    New Player Lvl 11

First 3 to send me a gift will get them right back and I will continue to do so each day after that. Lets be a team!

Add me : ANVILATOR

12. ringswraith

ringswraith Active Member

Sep 19, 2011
    So it looks like I may have someone interested in joining the group of four for the daily gem exchange. Any other takers?

13. Brock1496

Brock1496 New Member

May 20, 2011
    Thanks to
    Masher1131- I have returned the favor
    VagaryKwans- I have returned the favor
    Silverbollar - I have returned the favor
    Wille993- I have returned the favor
    Declan0reily- tommorow
    Dude3755-tommorow
    Kouki_cutter-tommorow
    Phizban- the day after
    Drew_123- the day after
    Mmoneh-the day after

I am looking for to form an exclusive group with three others that will send gems to eachother everyday that way we don't have to worry about repaying everyone, if you want to join add me on gamecentre with the message "exclusive group" the first three will be in but if I decline your friend request it means I have already got three others

GC: brock1496

14. Craddlecat

Craddlecat Well-Known Member

Jun 5, 2011
    GC XeFireSG

Add me :D

15. Derpmonkey

Derpmonkey New Member

Sep 14, 2011
    Random question

What were the names of your dragons that breed together to get rainbows. Probably have nothing to do with it but if they all match up then maybe we should try that?

16. Harry3697

Harry3697 New Member

Sep 20, 2011
    Add me Harry3697

Also just wondering how do you get wind and water?

17. Aronggiyar

Aronggiyar New Member

Sep 20, 2011
    Add and suggesion pls

Hiii... I am aronggiyar. Pls add me yah. I still got no friend in GC. And just play the game recently. I already add last page and the second last page to be my friend in GC. But the other feel free to add me. Cos i dont know who still playing or already finish with the game.

Btw. Has anyone try and succeed hatch the rainbow dragon. Pls tell me how.

Thanx. And nice to met u all

GC: aronggiyar

18. mbison57

mbison57 Member

Jul 24, 2011
    Can anyone give me some guide to make hybrid dragons..
    Im currently having problem breeding Moss dragon and Poison..
    Can anyone help me please..
    and for advance the blazing and crystal too..
    Thanks in advance..

You can add me in GC username: CrazyDy

19. Aroma

Aroma New Member

Sep 20, 2011
    My GC name is TuffeTuffe :) Add? ^^

20. Aroma

Aroma New Member

Sep 20, 2011
    https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AjY0EUvzWMgmdHJJbTBkS0h6NS0teTJELVVvTDAtMHc&hl=en_US#gid=0

Thats the link to alteredfrog's sheet about this game. You can find out eggs colors and hatching time and also find out what dragons to breed to get specific breeds.
    Ill give you a shortcut though:
    Earth + Plant = Moss (In that order)
    Plant + Fire = Poison
    Air + Fire = Blazing
    Lightning + Earth = Crystal
    I have no idea wether the level of the dragons matter, but I always make sure that the ones I breed are lvl 7 at least.

I added you :)

A tip. If you wanna know what dragons you need to breed to get another dragon species, just check the market. The element flags under each dragon shows you what dragons you need to breed in what order to get that egg :)