Dragonvale: Friend requests only (use other Dragonvale threads to discuss/question)

Discussion in 'MMO Codes and 'Add Me' Requests' started by darren12, Aug 31, 2011.

1. sandorien

sandorien New Member

Sep 18, 2011
    nightclub security
    in a house
    fast way to update ya friends list is to goto a friends park then go home it should be done.

also looking for more friends pls add me, any and all.

GC sandorien

2. Pug784

Pug784 New Member

Sep 20, 2011
    Hey, add me too Pug784

Thanks

3. C.Hannum

C.Hannum Well-Known Member

Feb 13, 2011
    New York State
    If anyone wants to add me, please do so:

"Chip H."

I'll do my best to send gifts, but with a limit of 3/day, I'm not going to be making any of the insane sorts of promises in this thread.

4. pokpok2

pokpok2 New Member

Sep 20, 2011
    add me at user: pokpok2 ,will exchange gift to those who gift me too! whooooo!

5. ronaldclaudesmith

ronaldclaudesmith New Member

Sep 20, 2011
    New to game

He guys. New to GC and Dagonvale

Please add me:- ronaldclaudesmith

Free gifts to follow.... Thanks

6. Bandia13

Bandia13 New Member

Sep 20, 2011
    Add me bandia13 will gift those who gift me

7. koby13

koby13 New Member

Sep 20, 2011
    feel free to add me koby13...

8. ronaldclaudesmith

ronaldclaudesmith New Member

Sep 20, 2011
    Stupid question..... How do you give your friends / people gems?

9. Aiera Kyoto

Aiera Kyoto Well-Known Member

Sep 18, 2011
    Student
    Somewhere...
    In Dragonvale, you go to your "Friends" icon at the bottom right of the screen. There, you can click "Give gift."

10. Aaron1515

Aaron1515 New Member

Sep 13, 2011
    Sushi place
    Canada
    Hey everyone! I'd like to thank you all fpr the friend requests, over 200 so far! wow! :p but I would like to politely ask, please do not send me gems. i have. no use for them, and your other friends need them more than i do.

I will try to send all of my friends gems eventually, but its going to be a slow process with over 200 friends.

I would like to wish you all luck on your hunt for the rainbpw dragon, and on your climbs through the leaderboards.

Thank you all, and remember, I will add anyone.
    -Aaron1515

11. Shadowlark1977

Shadowlark1977 New Member

Sep 20, 2011
    I just started playing DragonVale a day or so ago. I'd love to make some new friends and share those gems! Add me as shadowlark1977. See you around!

12. JSnoek

JSnoek New Member

Sep 20, 2011
    I still have one gift left! The first to gift me will get it!

13. valentina22

valentina22 New Member

Sep 20, 2011
    Hi everyone,
    My GC nik : jemmyno1
    Im playing DragonVale. I added 8-9 friends on this forum. Yesterday 3 people sent me gems:
    Falcnor - you appear on my Game Center friendlist but does not appear on DV friendlist so I dont know how to send you back. I tried to reset the game many times but no use :(

xMindFreaK - just sent back 20m ago :)

Slaughtereye - not sure who you are because I cannot see you on any friendlist >,<

I still have 2 gems available to send, so please add me and send me gems, I will send back. I take picture of all the gift sent notification so I can keep name list of friends who give me gem. If my limit is over, I will send you back tomorrow
    Thanks

My GC nik again: jemmyno1

14. whitestang86

whitestang86 New Member

Sep 20, 2011
    Level 10...need some friends :eek:)

Hi all,

Just started playing this week. I've made it to level 10 and so far the only hybrid dragon I've bred is the Flower Dragon. I have one more in incubator that I bred from Plant+Earth and the egg color is green with gray and a 14 hr incubation time. I'm thinking it is probably a Tree Dragon? Anyway, also bred my Flower to a Fire dragon, not sure what it will turn out to be yet.

I was thinking it would be great if we could make a chart that includes what dragons were combined to get which result, the incubation time and color of the egg produced. Not sure if it already exists somewhere but I certainly tried to find it.

Anyway, as of now, I only have 5 gems and have about 6 friends. I really want more friends and trust me, I max out gift giving every day:eek:)

My GC ID is: whitestang86

-Tommy

15. Phaqueue

Phaqueue New Member

Mar 7, 2010
    Just started playing - my gamecenter ID is phaqueue - looking for as many people to add me as possible!

Thanks!

16. Bobbert83

Bobbert83 New Member

Sep 20, 2011
    GC I'd RAKREPP add me.

17. Mjc-75

Mjc-75 New Member

Sep 19, 2011
    Lvl 7 earth and lvl 6 lightning bread a crystal dragon even though I wanted quake. Got to wait 48 hours now as I only can hatch one egg. The order and level does not always work. Really need 5 more gems to get second egg hatcher.

18. l1ght2dark

l1ght2dark New Member

Sep 20, 2011
    #1098 l1ght2dark, Sep 20, 2011
    Last edited: Sep 20, 2011
    just started

hey so I just started playing this game and would love to add anyone :) could really use some gems and gifts to help me out thank you :D
    my game center id is : Hayleysbaby

19. l1ght2dark

l1ght2dark New Member

Sep 20, 2011
    add me plz :) I could use help getting started :D

20. araziza

araziza Well-Known Member

Dec 16, 2009
    Add me please, araziza