Dragonvale: Friend requests only (use other Dragonvale threads to discuss/question)

Discussion in 'MMO Codes and 'Add Me' Requests' started by darren12, Aug 31, 2011.

1. Plunkset

Plunkset New Member

Sep 21, 2011
    Please add me!!

Hi Guys,

Please add me, my GC is Plunkset,

Thanks

2. Taitai1999

Taitai1999 Active Member

Sep 18, 2011
    No problem. I don't really have anything to put onto my 3rd island. I moved 3 fruitfarms there just for more space. Almost done clearing it too. Anyways please give some ideas for it. Also tell me how my other islands look. I know I've asked this a lot but it's just nice to know, right? Wish I had a rainbow dragon.

My buddy list changes every month. I have a group for the 1st month, then another group for the next month, then I rotate back the the 1st. I think that would work. 12 people per month.

Taitai1999

3. darkne3s

darkne3s New Member

Jul 6, 2011
    #1143 darkne3s, Sep 21, 2011
    Last edited: Sep 21, 2011
    Add me: tommyluu408
    i just started today and would like more friends. :)
    I write down all the players that gift me and gift them when i get the chance. :)

4. Kalust

Kalust New Member

Sep 21, 2011
    Add me please :)

GC: kalust17

Thank you!

5. Aronggiyar

Aronggiyar New Member

Sep 20, 2011
    Hiii... I'll send back always the gem too. If someone send me i'll send it right back to u. Cos so many friend i dont have. But if u dont get it back. Tommorow probably, like we all know we only get 3 gems per day!!!

Btw. Its really bad we cant send message in game. Na ja. Happy breeding and hav fun yoo..

GC: aronggiyar

6. Stewpit1

Stewpit1 New Member

Sep 21, 2011
    Add me please 

GC: Stewpit1 & Brainybruizer

Thanks

7. fsthailand

fsthailand New Member

Sep 21, 2011
    add me too please >_<~*

GC fsthailand

thank you! ^o^

i wish we can trade more gems than 3 a day...
    tooooooo little !!! ;_;

8. Jhavlik

Jhavlik New Member

Sep 20, 2011
    Thank you everyone that has gifted me gems, if you haven't received any back from me yet, I am all out for today, but I have your name written down and will get to you tomorrow;)

Add me and I will return any gems I receive, name is JPHAVLIK

9. PokemonForeva

PokemonForeva New Member

Sep 21, 2011
    Plz add me!

Plz add me as a friend in dragon vale:) gc: PokemonForeva

10. Aronggiyar

Aronggiyar New Member

Sep 20, 2011
    Yeahh right too bad just 3 gems. And top of it we cant get some free gems by like watching video or klik link or anything. Exept pay!! Hahaha...

Btw i still got 3 gems. Anyone want to exchange for today. Cos i got no list people to give for today.

GC aronggiyar

11. Dragonvale_dragon^tech

Sep 20, 2011
    #1151 Dragonvale_dragon^tech, Sep 21, 2011
    Last edited: Sep 21, 2011
    Dragonvale help

The more friends u have the more gifts u receive-add me on gc:kdog5604:rolleyes: Ps private message me for advice or if u want to talk about the game

12. Aronggiyar

Aronggiyar New Member

Sep 20, 2011
    Yeah i know. I just beginn today to add people. And its really alot. From 1 friend to 27 hahaha... And i already give back the gems they gave me. And really need gems for now. Thats way anyone interest of direct exchange. Just pm me. I tell if already used.

GC: aronggiyar

13. fffcloud

fffcloud New Member

Sep 21, 2011
    #1153 fffcloud, Sep 21, 2011
    Last edited: Sep 24, 2011
    Add me: fallen.panda

Looking for more friends for daily coin collection!

14. Taitai1999

Taitai1999 Active Member

Sep 18, 2011
    Hey

Hello DragonVale players. So after I get my snow dragon, the only one left is the rainbow dragon. Does anyone know the most probrable way of getting it? Blazing + Willow? Anything?

Also please feel free to comment and critique my islands. They might need improvements.

Taitai1999

15. losingfaith

losingfaith New Member

Sep 21, 2011
    Hi all, just joined up like pretty much most of you. Would love some gems. I added a few people anonymously the other day, but it looks like I should have registered here first. Anyway. Add me...and will love to reciprocate gem giving :)

LosingFaith

Cheers all

16. decalto

decalto New Member

Sep 19, 2011
    Hello Mitsu, I had gifted you twice this week I believe, and I think it'll be nice if you could add me to your perma list because I will gift you everyday if you do so. Thanks

ID: Decalto

17. decalto

decalto New Member

Sep 19, 2011
    Hi dianarosem, I (Decalto) had gifted you in the past day and I think it would be sweet if you could add me to your perma list so that we could gift each other each day. Thanks

ID: Decalto

18. Drivera11

Drivera11 New Member

Sep 21, 2011
    Add Me pls

Add me
    ill add you back:
    DJDANNY1

19. XMugen23

XMugen23 New Member

Sep 21, 2011
    Hi I'll add you if you add me on game center, XMugen23

20. Dragonvale_dragon^tech

Sep 20, 2011
    Me irealy need 2 gyms right now I will try to gift u tomorrow if possible to get on

Add kdog5604 ps whoever the two are will be added to my permanent list if they add me to theirs