Dragonvale: Friend requests only (use other Dragonvale threads to discuss/question)

Discussion in 'MMO Codes and 'Add Me' Requests' started by darren12, Aug 31, 2011.

1. Karin1946

Karin1946 Member

Sep 17, 2011
    Retired
    Vancouver BC
    Hi again. Took me a while to find it. Here is what " alteredfrog " painstakingly made for us.

Here's what's new:#

Filled out several more tips on the strategies page for those who are a little lost.

The egg and dragon catalog is finished except for pics of the elusive rainbow dragon.

The dragon sheet is complete with the exception of the prices you get when selling from the hatchery, that's going to take me awhile but everything else is done.

Habitats, buildings, and decorations are as done as I can get them until I get a few more levels.#

Levels & Goals page will tell you what you get at what level.

Reports of successful rainbow dragon breedings are coming slowly, if you've managed to breed a rainbow dragon and haven't already please stop by and fill out the little form and share the details with everyone on your success.

The number of farms and habitats you get doesn't change when you get a new islands. The islands are real estate and all part of the same dragon park, you will need the extra space later. You simply cannot fit everything on one island

And here's the links in case your following this thread on a mobile device and the signatures don't show

GC ID: alteredfrog
    DragonVale Worksheet
    Rainbow Dragon Questionnaire

2. Danlion

Danlion New Member

Sep 21, 2011
    The links didn't copy, but I found the guide. Thank you very much, Karin!

3. fruitginga

fruitginga New Member

Sep 20, 2011
    Could someone help me out with obtaining the blaze dragon? I've been trying to figure out how to get the air element for a while and I was wondering if there is a standard unlockable air dragon. If you want to add me, my GC username is fruitginga. Thanks guys!

4. Kuj-6

Kuj-6 New Member

Sep 22, 2011
    Hi Please add me GC name is Kuj-6

i send daily :)

5. losingfaith

losingfaith New Member

Sep 21, 2011
    #1245 losingfaith, Sep 22, 2011
    Last edited: Sep 23, 2011
    Breeding times

Hi All,

The AWESOME spreadsheet doesn't seem to have shag time data.
    Does the level of dragon affect shagging time?

Just updating my IOU list. Thanks heaps everyone for the gems. I have a few to get through

22/9 Zivanka and jtiny, aitkendawg
    23/9 junbeetle, finalatomicbuster, asref88
    24/9 Dragon!!!!, runeslayer, $heeps
    25/9 junbeetle, aitkensawg, finalatomicbuster

6. Rcbird

Rcbird New Member

Sep 22, 2011
    Just started playing recently....

Would anyone care to add me as friend?

GC: Ritacbird

Thanks in advance!!!

7. Ruben200

Ruben200 New Member

Sep 22, 2011
    you can add me at jackiev553

8. H1tchh1ker

H1tchh1ker New Member

Sep 7, 2011
    So first things first, you need the air dragon.

Air dragon= water dragon + fire dragon (doesnt matter which one you put in first)

Once you have an air dragon.

Blazing dragon = air dragon + fire dragon (doesnt matter which you put in first)

in terms of breeding time, go to the market and click on the dragons and it would show at the bottom of the description how long it would take to develop. the breeding time would take that many hours, and the egg incubation time will again be that many hours. So for example, if you want to get an air dragon, in its description it states 2 hours. So you need to breed a fire and water for 2 hours, then the egg will stay in the hatchery for another 2 hours. So 4 hours to get from breeding the two dragons to a new baby air dragon.

The level of the parents doesnt make any difference as far as incubation is concerned.

9. losingfaith

losingfaith New Member

Sep 21, 2011
    Thanks for the response. I only ask because I started breeding a Quake and the Spreadsheet says 6 hrs, and my breeders are saying 12hrs. I must have used the wrong dragon order (put Lightning first) which means I'm getting a crystal instead. I'm sure I didn't though...

10. Rchaulk

Rchaulk New Member

Sep 22, 2011
    Rchaulk, add it ill gift.

11. Larxino

Larxino New Member

Sep 18, 2011
    Can anyone please send me gems? I need 3 more. Btw, do the effects of boosters stack?

12. Karin1946

Karin1946 Member

Sep 17, 2011
    Retired
    Vancouver BC
  13. themusicwoman

themusicwoman New Member

Sep 16, 2011
    Hey, AlteredFrog,

Thanks for the amazing spreadsheet. Really useful! Am working on the rainbow dragon as well. Sigh :)

14. Karin1946

Karin1946 Member

Sep 17, 2011
    Retired
    Vancouver BC
    Hints from our DV friend, alteredfrog

Filled out several more tips on the strategies page for those who are a little lost.

The egg and dragon catalog is finished except for pics of the elusive rainbow dragon.

The dragon sheet is complete with the exception of the prices you get when selling from the hatchery, that's going to take me awhile but everything else is done.

Habitats, buildings, and decorations are as done as I can get them until I get a few more levels.#

Levels & Goals page will tell you what you get at what level.

Reports of successful rainbow dragon breedings are coming slowly, if you've managed to breed a rainbow dragon and haven't already please stop by and fill out the little form and share the details with everyone on your success.

The number of farms and habitats you get doesn't change when you get a new islands. The islands are real estate and all part of the same dragon park, you will need the extra space later. You simply cannot fit everything on one island

And here's the links in case your following this thread on a mobile device and the signatures don't show

GC ID: alteredfrog
    DragonVale Worksheet
    Rainbow Dragon Questionnaire

https://docs.google.com/a/alteredfrog.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AjY0EUvzWMgmdHJJbTBkS0h6NS0teTJELVVvTDAtMHc&hl=en_US

15. jdery13

jdery13 New Member

Sep 22, 2011
    Just picked up the game today and already addicted.

Accepting all friend requests, and gifting as much as possible. Add me please :)

GC: jdery13

(Also, that spreadsheet is super-useful. Thanks to whoever put it together.)

16. H1tchh1ker

H1tchh1ker New Member

Sep 7, 2011
    if there are two hybrid dragons for the same basic element (ie, quake and crystal both having lightning and earth), if:

1) the two dragons are of the same level, then the order matters.

OR

2) if one of the dragon is of a higher level than the other, then the higher leveled dragon will always be considered the first dragon. So if your lightning if higher level than your earth, even if you put your lightning as second dragon, you will still only produce crystal.

17. Wallowizzard

Wallowizzard New Member

Sep 22, 2011
    Please add me and I will gift.

GC: Wallowizzard

18. Omeloon

Omeloon New Member

Apr 17, 2009
    Well, the hackers have officially taken over the leader boards with their jail broken devices. The videos are up on youtube that prove there are players taking advantage of such a tactic, so there's no point of any honest players even trying to catch up. Guess that's why pretty much all the original players disappeared? Figured there was no way people were actually spending $200 just to get two rainbow dragons :p :(

19. Karin1946

Karin1946 Member

Sep 17, 2011
    Retired
    Vancouver BC
    Hello all ####First, #T H A N K S, ####to all you who gave me GEMS over the last few days. I will reciprocate as follows.

Tomorrow#Sept. 22
    Gleep52
    Zapo96
    Stealthy-.-

Sept. 23
    r2dunn2
    harry3697
    henrylinwx

Sept. 24
    Keagan12345
    Pascweel
    XeFireSG