Dragonvale: Friend requests only (use other Dragonvale threads to discuss/question)

Discussion in 'MMO Codes and 'Add Me' Requests' started by darren12, Aug 31, 2011.

1. Peanutfarm

Peanutfarm New Member

Sep 15, 2011
    Woo hoo congrats!

2. Zareb

Zareb New Member

Sep 22, 2011
    Hey guys,

Please add Zareb on GC.

Thanks

3. Peanutfarm

Peanutfarm New Member

Sep 15, 2011
    Bring all your dragons to level 10 and check often to collect cash. Place your hybrids into earth fire or cold habitats - these have the most cash capacity. Visit your friends!

4. marissalynn

marissalynn New Member

Sep 18, 2011
    #1284 marissalynn, Sep 22, 2011
    Last edited: Sep 22, 2011
    Buddy System List :)

Once again, want to say thank you for the gems my friends, and thanks to everyone who added my brother and gifted him. Now I can return 3 gifts a day to friends, instead of just 2 - now that my brother doesn't just have me anymore. This should make getting through my list quicker. :)

Even though my list is still long on those to re-gift, and it's going to take over a week for some people - wanted to post who's due to get them today when I replenish (since it seems a number of people are posting about it) .. :)

9/22:
    boiangel
    dsimpson88
    mojito grebault

I'd post the rest of the days, but sometimes who I'm gonna gift changes slightly if someone who has already gifted me, gifts me again before I get to them, or repeatedly - I move them up the list.

Also... for some people, after I've returned your gifts - I might be deleting you right away, as I'm trying to slowly dwindle down my list to just a few people between now and next week. Preferably those who have already requested being on permanent list, those who have few friends, or those who have simply been extremely generous gifters. :)

For right now...I don't plan on deleting people who've continuously gifted me - despite your "friend count". :) Which btw...I am keeping track of how many you have given me, so even if I don't return "all" of them right now, you will be eventually.

Btw: Here's the "definites" for my Permanent List. Thanks to some of you who have started to gift me already...I'm saving you all for last so that I can catch up to everyone else and then just focus on those in my permanent buddy list :)

Mitsuki88
    Terpentine Cat
    Decalto
    The_Key_Man (??? - you wanted to be added to it, right? lol)

Oh..and btw - even if you don't end up on my permanent list in the end, that doesn't mean i'm going to delete everybody - especially those who may have gifted a couple of times, and those that have less than 10 friends. I don't mind throwing a gift to another friend every now and then...and I don't want to cut off anyone who has barely any friends. :) Besides...the money comes in handy. lol

5. quietnowlove

quietnowlove New Member

Sep 22, 2011
    #1285 quietnowlove, Sep 22, 2011
    Last edited: Nov 12, 2012
    ----

6. marissalynn

marissalynn New Member

Sep 18, 2011
    Selling Air Dragons gets you 500,000 a pop (i believe), and they only take 2 hours to breed and 2 hours to incubate...might consider that for an option. :)

7. mutantegg

mutantegg New Member

Sep 22, 2011
    Add me

Hi everyone

I'm new to this game (only been 1 day). Please add me: mutantegg

8. SiriusTed

SiriusTed New Member

Sep 19, 2011
    Add me as well: zaptain

I'm on DragonVale usually from 8am est to 9pm est...very active.

9. sandorien

sandorien New Member

Sep 18, 2011
    nightclub security
    in a house
    looking for more friends please add me

GC sandorien

we have no beginning we have no end we are infinite

10. SiriusTed

SiriusTed New Member

Sep 19, 2011
    Thanks for the adds! Used my 3 gifts for the day already! :D

11. Zeutheir

Zeutheir New Member

Sep 22, 2011
    Alright!

I just started playing this game yesterday and would love to have some friends to visit and gift with. I'll start going through this thread for names, too.

My GameCenter ID is wdharrisjr. Hope to see you all soon.

12. Kamidari

Kamidari New Member

Sep 22, 2011
    Looking for friends...

I'm just getting started, so my island is pretty ugly at the moment, but I'm looking for people to trade gems with. If you give me one, I'll give one back as soon as I can. My GameCenter name is Kamidari.

Thanks!

Kamidari

13. valentina22

valentina22 New Member

Sep 20, 2011
    Hi everyone,
    My GC nik is jemmyno1
    Yesterday I received 8 gems from : hunterxx222, monkeysmimi, WC free, BekkaJ0 and 4 others.
    I just sent back 3 gems to the first 3.
    I will send gem back to BekkaJ0 tomorrow.
    About the 4 people left, please sent me private message to let me know who you are because your nick names do not appear on the notification. I will send back as soon as possible.
    Thanks

14. cjg67100

cjg67100 New Member

Sep 22, 2011
    i need friends who will give me gems

my account name is cjg6710 i will give gems back, please add me and gift me!

15. Aronggiyar

Aronggiyar New Member

Sep 20, 2011
    Hii all. Its me again. Just want to tell u i'm ready to exchange gem. I got the list for tommorow. But the day after i got 1 ppl to exchange. So happy exchange and happy play

For tommorow 23.9
    Spiderpato1
    Chamo_dj
    Sydneyrob

For 24.9
    Runeslayer
    Dilsky

Thx for today junbette, rakrepp, huybach...

Btw. If someone look my island pls comment for the 1st island. Thanxxx

AAHH and my GC: aronggiyar
    Plzz add and exchange gems. Thxxxx...

16. jopheru

jopheru New Member

Sep 22, 2011
    Add me if you'd all like. My GC id is josephers.

I am online daily. :]

17. Matsuken

Matsuken New Member

Sep 22, 2011
    Hey Guys, thx for the Gem, I usually give them back during the day.

Add me GC: huybach

Thanks

18. lancerjk

lancerjk New Member

Sep 20, 2011
    Hey.. Any level 18 and above here? I would like some info on large air habitat. Is it released on lvl 18 as stated in alterfrog's tables and what is the dragon and cash capacity?

GC: lancerjk

19. oyaeh

oyaeh New Member

Sep 22, 2011
    Add Me Plz

Add me please! Oyaeh

20. Leoslover

Leoslover New Member

Sep 22, 2011
    Hi everyone!
    Please add me on GC: Leoslover is my id!
    Thanksss