Dragonvale: Friend requests only (use other Dragonvale threads to discuss/question)

Discussion in 'MMO Codes and 'Add Me' Requests' started by darren12, Aug 31, 2011.

1. Karin1946

Karin1946 Member

Sep 17, 2011
    Retired
    Vancouver BC
  2. Melanie Dreams

Sep 23, 2011
    Hi I am very new to game center. I have been playing Dragonvale for 3 days. I am level 17.
    I hope they start adding things soon. :)

I think my GC ID is Melanie Dreams but I am not sure. Sorry I know this sounds dumb. But I am trying to learn. Plus I could use friends! And Gems of coarse.

I have been reading through this thread and it is so helpful and you all are so nice! Thank you all fore sharing all your information.

My question, How do you send gifts? I only saw the option to send free gift or something like that. I cannot figure out how to choose to send Gems.

I thought I saw this explained somewhere but I can't find it now and I want to do the right thing(send gems) by my few friends tomorrow. If someone would explain how to send gifts I would so appreciate it.

No rainbow dragone for me yet, but I am trying. :)

Thanks so much

3. ltjcrew06

ltjcrew06 Member

Sep 23, 2011
    New to DragonVale

Hi. Just started playing. Been sending gift to the few friends that I added from this. Looking to add more friends.

Please add me: ltjcrew06

Thanks,

Tommy

4. Hirou

Hirou New Member

Sep 23, 2011
    Started playing a few days ago. Feel free to add me: Kuro Seija

I'll send gifts whenever I get them and hopefully in the order I receive them.

5. Karin1946

Karin1946 Member

Sep 17, 2011
    Retired
    Vancouver BC
    Hi, and welcome.

Try to read up on all the info " alteredfrog " made for us.

https://docs.google.com/a/alteredfrog.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AjY0EUvzWMgmdHJJbTBkS0h6NS0teTJELVVvTDAtMHc&hl=en_US

It starts with INTRO, then next to intro is, strategies , dragons etc. He did a great job, I really liked the EGG column .

Good luck, have fun. Karin1946

PS. I do not need GEMS. I will reciprocate to all who has gifted me gems, my list goes all the way to Oct. 9th, so have patience all.

6. bjusman

bjusman New Member

Sep 23, 2011
    add me, i have 2 friends so far and 3 gifts a day

yeah add me pls: bjusman

i have 3 gifts a day and only 2 friends so far, so priority goes to ppl who gave me gems, then to ppl who added me first

7. Goatknit

Goatknit New Member

Sep 22, 2011
    Please add me - GoatKnit

8. losingfaith

losingfaith New Member

Sep 21, 2011
    #1348 losingfaith, Sep 23, 2011
    Last edited: Sep 28, 2011
    OK,
    So now I've made 32 "friends" from dragonvale alone in 3 days. Wow!!! Thanks those of you who sent gems, I have been keeping track and will be sending these out soon. Anyone feel free to jump on the end of the line, you know I'm good for them ;)

23/9 junbeetle, finalatomicbuster, asref88
    24/9 Dragon!!!!, runeslayer, $heepz
    25/9 junbeetle, aitkendawg, finalatomicbuster
    26/9 jdery13, runeslayer, sydneyrob
    27/9 aitkendawg(ASAP), merulee, jtiny
    28/9 $heepz, runslayer, wombohead
    29/9 runeslayer (ASAP), jtiny, merulee

9. Cristobole

Cristobole New Member

Sep 23, 2011
    My GC username is Cristobole. I will send gems.

10. Stephiejade

Stephiejade New Member

Sep 23, 2011
    #1350 Stephiejade, Sep 23, 2011
    Last edited: Sep 25, 2011
    *post deleted*

11. Stephiejade

Stephiejade New Member

Sep 23, 2011
    Add me! I gift back :)
    Stephiejade
    Xo

12. ringswraith

ringswraith Active Member

Sep 19, 2011
    Oh, what the heck. Seems my idea of having three people to dedicate sending gems to won't work. Looks like you can't send gems to the same person two days in a row..?

Anyway, if you'd like, please add me. Username's the same- ringswraith. I really don't want to keep track of who sent what, so what I'll do is if I visit you and you have less than 50 gems, I'll give you one. Is that acceptable?

13. Karin1946

Karin1946 Member

Sep 17, 2011
    Retired
    Vancouver BC
    ¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥ and you have less than 50 gems, I'll give you one. Is that acceptable? ¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥

:). :). Less than 50 covers most of us. guess that means we can all expect a gem from you ???

My list of "return of gems", is already filled up to Oct. 9. :)

Happy breeding, Karin1946

14. Light Angel

Light Angel New Member

Sep 23, 2011
    #1354 Light Angel, Sep 23, 2011
    Last edited: Sep 23, 2011
    I've tried a few times to bread Flower and Moss dragon, but all i have are Poison and Tree. How can i achieve what i want???

Add me: lightangel1412

15. losingfaith

losingfaith New Member

Sep 21, 2011
    #1355 losingfaith, Sep 23, 2011
  16. Mastersobe

Mastersobe New Member

Sep 21, 2011
    Rainbow

Bred my rainbow this morning level 10 firefly and level 10 seaweed took about 7 attempts

17. capulet87

capulet87 New Member

Sep 23, 2011
    Add me

Hi everyone, I'm looking to add friends for dragonvale and gift those who gift me. I don't want to spend money on this game but desperately need gems! I think we're pretty much all in that situation...!

Please add me to your game centres: capulet87

18. Peanutfarm

Peanutfarm New Member

Sep 15, 2011
    Water + fire

19. capulet87

capulet87 New Member

Sep 23, 2011
    Can't gift friends!

My friends are still Breyer out after a day. I've tried switching iPad off and on again as someone suggested, but this isn't working. I can't see new coins on their islands either :(

20. Herpetologist

Herpetologist Well-Known Member

Sep 22, 2011
    #1360 Herpetologist, Sep 23, 2011
    Spreadsheet? Really?!?

Ppl, it's as simple as looking at the dragon u want in the market and apply the level and order principle! For those of u who don't know, u look at the order of elements in market. Whichever is first must b either highest level or if same level, has to be selected first. This gets more complex with multi element dragon breeding, but I'm not up to this yet, but I will post tips when I do! Love u ppl!

Hey, has anyone tried breeding two dragons the same. Are there any special effects it gives?