Dragonvale: Friend requests only (use other Dragonvale threads to discuss/question)

Discussion in 'MMO Codes and 'Add Me' Requests' started by darren12, Aug 31, 2011.

1. daroso

daroso New Member

Sep 28, 2011
    Hahahahahhaa! Lancer Im glad you can think! Although I dont know in what grade are you... tell me, how am I gonna gift someone who might not send back when I only have 3 gifts each day... and yes it is an owed gem but I will return it back in a few days. I admit youre smart man!

2. daroso

daroso New Member

Sep 28, 2011
    well I bet you wouldnt give gems to people that you arent sure if their sending back or not... you have to make sure first

3. J.thizzle

J.thizzle New Member

Sep 24, 2011
    Gem list:

9/29: Ninja Predator Alex, Sazziiii, rampaging rabit
    9/30:Aaronarctica, raf the daf, wolfnix
    9/31 or 10/1(to lazy to see if there's 31 days this month right now haha) : LordOtaku, JeeebeZ, stevekhor
    10/1 or 10/2(as previusly stated) : Rss44, kopiii

Update on rainbow:
    Still using lvl10 firefly/lvl9 seaweed
    23 tries
    Flower x6
    Seaweed x4
    Swamp x6
    Poison x6
    Firefly x1
    No sign of rainbow :(

Gift me and I'll gift back in the order I got them in
    GC: J.thizzle

4. Shadin3

Shadin3 New Member

Sep 29, 2011
    I just started playing and did the whole using the gems to quick hatch things before realizing the purpose of them. I am adding folks from here. Please add me GC: Shadin3

5. lancerjk

lancerjk New Member

Sep 20, 2011
    You make it sound like an official list that I had to reply.

Look at karin's long list that queues up till 20+ october.. O_O On my 1st day, i gave gem to 3 random pple first and got 2 back.. Most prob those who don't give back are those who'd quit or you're on their list like karin.

Shadin i think it'll be easier to reset now. And use this guide to help you.
    https://docs.google.com/document/d/1gPcsIJ8XDUC3mPS8eaHtBnXkeLxwaCh9zmNzcewea6E/edit?hl=en_GB&pli=1

GC: lancerjk

6. opheliaWS

opheliaWS New Member

Sep 26, 2011
    breeding

just thought id share what i know about breeding

im breeding all the dragons in order and so far have gotten them all on the first try, as of now i am on the swamp dragon.

what i know is
    -the dragons must be choosen in order ex. (1st plant+2nd water for swamp & 1st water+2nd plant for seaweed)
    -it is more likely to get the dragon you want when the dragons are the same level
    -if the dragons are not the same level then the dragon with the higher level will take the first trait ex. (lv.10 plant+ lv.9 water=swamp, lv.9 plant+ lv.10 water=seaweed)
    -dragon must be adult to breed

*so far i have not tried breeding hybrids, it seems it just lowers the % of getting the dragon you want but when i start trying for the rainbow dragon i will keep you posted on my efforts

7. Gooch256

Gooch256 New Member

Sep 29, 2011
    Hi guys, I'm new to the forum (just got my iPod 3 days ago) and looking for some friends on GC, especially for DragonVale :D
    You can add me at Gooch256, and I'll add back (assuming I can figure out how exactly)
    Hope everyone's having fun ^^

8. Gooch256

Gooch256 New Member

Sep 29, 2011
    #1768 Gooch256, Sep 29, 2011
    Last edited: Sep 29, 2011
    Thanks very much for all that info Ophelia, a great help.
    Explains why I've gotten everything right with breeding so far, all of my dragons are level 7 xD I figured out the breeding spot pattern aswell.
    I'm only level 12 at the moment and just incubating my first Crystal/Quake dragon eggs.

Edit: Sorry for the double post c:

9. Mastersobe

Mastersobe New Member

Sep 21, 2011
    Yep

Yes congrats

10. Herpetologist

Herpetologist Well-Known Member

Sep 22, 2011
    #1770 Herpetologist, Sep 29, 2011
    Yeah, I find the same thing too. I always get the dragon I want. 100% without fail (so far anyway), however,
    I'm sure when I start breeding hybrids to get the blue fire and rainbow dragons. I also have a highly unlikely theory about the rainbow dragon breeding. The order of the colours on it's body. I know, strange theory right? But all the co ours are there that are elements, assuming orange equals earth element. Maybe I'll try,unless someone else wants to?

11. Herpetologist

Sep 22, 2011
    Another update idea?

Another secret dragon, but this one generates gems as opposed to coins. At what rate, I don't know, but probably something like 1 gem a day, with a ridiculously large habitat that can only hold 1 dragon, and an extremely expensive habitat at that, say 1 million coins or so? I don't know. Maybe. That would be pretty awesome.:rolleyes: Even if it isn't added, we can all dream....

12. Herpetologist

Sep 22, 2011
    Randomosity

Ok, so I'm bored of m dragons names and I'm terrible at naming them. Help me please!:eek: Post a type of dragon and a good name for one! Thanks a lot people!

13. Icandyapple

Icandyapple New Member

Sep 29, 2011
    #1773 Icandyapple, Sep 29, 2011
    Big ol breeding how to

I'm new but just added my rainbow breeding "how to" over here - big spoiler:
    http://forums.toucharcade.com/showthread.php?t=107736&page=5

Posted the link since there is some breeding discussion here but I don't want to blow it for all by putting whole answer here not to mention it is technically off topic.

I'm level 17, almost 18, have bred all (except blue flame, working on that next) types including rainbow, most, including rainbow, without gems.

I'm Vikor on GC - hubs n I are sharing GC account on my iPad. I don't have any friends yet, boo hoo ;-D.

14. Mitsuki86

Mitsuki86 New Member

Sep 18, 2011
    #1774 Mitsuki86, Sep 29, 2011
    I need someone to confirm something for me.

I read here somewhere that we should always sell our dragons AFTER they hatch... meaning place them on a habitat first, and then sell. Well... I decided to sell a Snow dragon egg. I did not place it in a habitat yet. Pretty sure it was Snow (I was trying to breed the Blue Fire dragon) since it was light blue with a snowflake. And I received ONE MILLION coins for it! o_O

What that supposed to happen? Can someone confirm? I'd do it now but I'm currently waiting on an egg, which is the Blue Fire dragon I do believe since the incubation is 12 hours.

15. dalidaram

dalidaram New Member

Sep 29, 2011
    Hi

Hi I'm trying to get the quake dragon and I always get crystal can I have any help plz?

And plz all add me nick: RamBlade
    I'll gift and hopein to get gifts :)

16. DannyDoom93

DannyDoom93 New Member

Sep 29, 2011
    Hey guys im kinda new to dragonvale and want to get some friends on there add me DannyDoom93 =D

17. Jargox

Jargox New Member

Sep 19, 2011
    Add me if you want "Jargox" i have alot of friends for dragon vale so i cant promise a gift regularly.

18. Jargox

Jargox New Member

Sep 19, 2011
    Add me if you want to getmoney off me i have quite a few friends so you probably wont get gifted regularly but you know.

19. Peanutfarm

Peanutfarm New Member

Sep 15, 2011
    Place it into a habitat first, you will get xp points!

20. pantera1989m

pantera1989m New Member

Sep 22, 2011
    Snow dragon and Blazing Dragons give one million when sold. Whether they are just hatched or level 10. If you place a dragon into a habitat after hatching, you will earn XP points. So by hatching, placing in habitat and selling you earn money and XP. As you saw there you only earned money and no XP.

You would know if you have the Blue Fire dragon because the egg is red with white snow flakes.

Btw I think there are more hidden dragons apart from the Blue Fire. I have managed to breed and hatch at least one of every kind, including the Blue Fire, and yet I didn't get the achievement of hatching every kind. Maybe there a hidden Air/Earth Combo?