Dragonvale: Friend requests only (use other Dragonvale threads to discuss/question)

Discussion in 'MMO Codes and 'Add Me' Requests' started by darren12, Aug 31, 2011.

1. XxSkull13xX

XxSkull13xX New Member

Sep 30, 2011
    How do you give out gifts?:confused:

2. Coz

Coz Member

Jul 14, 2011
    Apple
    Now breeding my 6th crystal dragon...

Used a lvl 10 earth in the first, left side, and a left 9 lightning dragon in the second, right side.

I have tried several things and can't get a quake. Bred some others like scorch and stuff but just came back to it with the same stupid 24 hr timer...

3. steeeeeve!

steeeeeve! Member

Sep 29, 2011
    blue fire dragon

i'm on level 17 and have been trying to breed a blue fire. treid level 1o fire with lv 10 snow, then lv 10 snow with lv 10 fire, also lv 7 fire with lv 10 snow then lv10 fire with lv 7 snow then with and without the boosts any ideas anyone? am i missing something?
    ps. add me steeeeeve!

4. jackb0119

jackb0119 New Member

Sep 30, 2011
    Gems

can some one please send me gems and i promis i send them back and my name is jackb0119 the number 0 just to let you know but please send them i really need some thank you

5. jackb0119

jackb0119 New Member

Sep 30, 2011
    add me

please add me and send me gems i really need some so please please add me and i promis i send back to you every day thank you and my name is jackb0119 and its the number 0 ;)

6. onPHYRE

onPHYRE New Member

Apr 28, 2009
    Add me and I will send you gems daily if u send me some :)

GC: onphyre7

7. nickrun

nickrun New Member

Sep 17, 2011
    try breeding a fire dragon with an ice dragon. it worked for me on the first try

8. Blackspike13

Blackspike13 New Member

Sep 30, 2011
    Dragonvale rocks

Hey guys new to dragonvale. Need friends please add me game center name is blackspike13 :D

9. 79CAB

79CAB Member

Sep 30, 2011
    You gave me a gem, did gave you ons back ;)

GC: 79CAB

10. XxSkull13xX

XxSkull13xX New Member

Sep 30, 2011
    Yeah, It started working :)

11. NZCanuck2011

NZCanuck2011 Member

Sep 13, 2011
    Yay Upgrade!

So glad there's an upgrade finally. Three new dragons, and some new decor. The only problem is no level up! I don't need any xp anymore so why should I decorate?! LOL

Love the new dragons tho. Am a bit sad you can't breed the rainbow with any other dragon yet.

12. Jo.

Jo. Well-Known Member

May 30, 2009
    Yay! I love the update lol.. idk about you guys but I love decorating my islands as if they were actual theme parks lol o.o. Well the update only added 2 new dragons right since the blue fire dragon already existed, in the update it was just added to the dragon egg shop.Well anyways, ADD ME! I need gems! My GC is in my sig!

13. iafrica15

iafrica15 New Member

Sep 30, 2011
    Elusive Rainbow Dragon

I have tried EVERY combination given here and I actually spent money to buy food to get my dragons to lv 10. I have also finished all my challenges and just bought my 3rd Island which will open tomorrow. I am so frustrated and about ready to give up

14. Eor

Eor Member

Sep 29, 2011
    I got it by repeating firefly/swamp over and over again, it took about 5 or 6 tries, and I stuck with them until I got it, no other breeding in between. Also I think they're a good pair because most of the other eggs I got were swamp or seaweed which don't take too long to hatch and sell for a pretty good price. I tried for awhile with blaze & crystal but kept getting 24 hour hatch times! :(

You just have to keep sticking with it to get the rainbow, it's boring and no fun but it's worth it in the end, IMO.

Does anyone else have a good pair that was successful for rainbow with the throwaway eggs having short hatch time & good sale value?

15. Scav

Scav New Member

Aug 5, 2011
    Woops, I posted the wrong ID in another thread :p

My Gamecenter is Scav382, and I'm lonely and need friends. and have gifts to send ;)

16. acemccloud24

acemccloud24 New Member

Sep 30, 2011
    Just started

Hey guys I just started and could really use some friends :p My GC is acemccloud24, thanks.

17. PiMpPiStOl

PiMpPiStOl New Member

Sep 28, 2011
    so my list for today: zarbel, bluedragon_1083, and kingfish11(still waiting till i can gift you)
    tomorrow: cruelsuperset, gaelyn, ???

GC: pimppistol

18. kris148

kris148 New Member

Sep 22, 2011
    Rainbow dragon

Yay I finally got my rainbow dragon currently in breeding by using a lvl 10 firefly and a lvl 10 seaweed it took about 8 tries :3 as for gems I have a long list still and it keeps growin thx everyone for the gems <3 trying to regift them as fast as possible happy gaming everyone ^^

19. Mastersobe

Mastersobe New Member

Sep 21, 2011
    By my speculation The information is kept server side so any new content will be seen before the release of the update. Someone found out about the blue fire before they released the update in the store.

20. Charlieyap

Charlieyap New Member

Sep 21, 2011
    Calgary
    I have visited your Rainbow Responses page and I found several impossible breeding pairs such as lv 1 and lv 1 dragon pairs. Perhaps you could help clean this page up a bit and that would be awesome!