Dragonvale: Friend requests only (use other Dragonvale threads to discuss/question)

Discussion in 'MMO Codes and 'Add Me' Requests' started by darren12, Aug 31, 2011.

1. jayplus

jayplus Member

Nov 27, 2010
    Just started this game. Does everyone have the link to the Google doc that has all sort of information about this game? It's in another thread.

Add me: Jayplus

2. OsideRida06

OsideRida06 Well-Known Member

Jan 3, 2010
    #1882 OsideRida06, Oct 1, 2011
    Last edited: Oct 1, 2011
    Hey guys,

I would like to get some adds as well. I will gift as much as I can. The first 3 people will get my first three I can give out. I am also looking for friends just so I can earn some more income because I just started earlier today. Thanks in advance.

OsideRida06

I will also keep a list of those who gift to me so that I can gift back. I was letting my daughter play the game this morning and she spent the gems before I even knew what they for. lol. oh well. She had fun playing. I really need to upgrade that nursery though. Thanks to those who help.

3. OsideRida06

Jan 3, 2010
    #1883 OsideRida06, Oct 1, 2011
    One person has added me through here, and I have added a few other. One has accepted my GC request. However, they are not showing up under the list in the game. Any ideas why this could be?

I just gifted to...

daszycat
    SolangeL305
    jayplus

I hope you guys gift back. The next three other than these three will get my gifts as soon as I can tomorrow. Thanks again.

4. OsideRida06

Jan 3, 2010
    Thanks daszycat for the gem in return. Now just these two people owe me one I think.

SolangeL305
    jayplus

Also, for some reason it says I have three more to give? So I guess the first three to gift to me will get these ones right now. :]

5. TEMMO POWER

TEMMO POWER New Member

Oct 1, 2011
    Looking for friends on dragon vale my gc is temmo power all caps

6. TEMMO POWER

TEMMO POWER New Member

Oct 1, 2011
    I play everyday if u add me i will send u gems everyday

7. OsideRida06

Jan 3, 2010
    #1887 OsideRida06, Oct 1, 2011
    I just added you. Send me one and I will send you one. :]

Thanks Temmo. I just sent you one back. I still have two left :]

8. girlpower

girlpower Well-Known Member

Sep 29, 2011
    Melbourne, Australia
  9. daroso

daroso New Member

Sep 28, 2011
    Trusted Traders list + Gem list

This are people who will send back a gem if you gift them one eventually, and of course I will send them mine as soon as possible and consistently. Every night I will update this list and what I mean with pending is that I will send the next 3 the next day! I will start the list from the begining if there are no more pending gems. If you have trouble adding this good neighbours make a post!

Pandenxis - sent
    Megatron#1 -sent
    Mr Rappa -sent
    joker jorams -sent
    cruelsuperset -sent
    rashed56 pending
    shaunmbradshaw pending
    Aesthetics crew pending
    boyAL83 pending
    wolf_dosh pending
    hardroykers pending
    wshank pending
    awatte00 pending
    ML-KL pending

Thanks everyone for the gems! I would like to trade with anyone in the FUTURE so just add me. Happy GIFTING! Username: Daroso123

10. Peanutfarm

Peanutfarm New Member

Sep 15, 2011
    Scorch?!

Got a scorch dragon trying to get the rainbow dragon - seaweed and fire fly! Interesting!

11. OsideRida06

Jan 3, 2010
    Thank you backstroke13. I will give you you gift as soon as I can tomorrow.

SolangeL305
    jayplus

Still owe me one. Thanks to the other two who gifted me, I gifted you guys right back.

12. (:Sasha:)

(:Sasha:) New Member

Sep 21, 2011
    I have not been able to breed the 3 new dragons that came in the update today. It's the "blue fire" "sonic" and "fog" dragons. Is this a bug or do I have to buy the things?

13. OsideRida06

Jan 3, 2010
    I now owe

backstroke13
    shadin 3.

These people owe me one in return still.

SolangeL305
    jayplus

14. Mastersobe

Mastersobe New Member

Sep 21, 2011
    No

No, you do not have to buy anything. You just need to breed the correct dragons and get lucky. Furthermore the three new dragons are blue fire, fog , and scorch, not sonic.

15. lancerjk

lancerjk New Member

Sep 20, 2011
    Or maybe they did it on purpose. Since they twitted about it one week before the update. Maybe there's more hidden dragons around..

lancerjk

16. SolangeL305

SolangeL305 Member

Sep 26, 2011
    Ill get ya as soon as my gifts appear in the AM

17. Elfanger

Elfanger Well-Known Member

Oct 2, 2010
    Add me to gift sharing list please: XiShNiK

Thanks.

18. SolangeL305

SolangeL305 Member

Sep 26, 2011
    Am I missing something, or wouldnt it be easier for everyone on here to just form alliances with three people with the understanding that you will gift to each other every day or back and forth, or something like that? Im new at the game, so maybe Im missing a reason why this wouldnt work, but it seems easier than remembering who out of your list of 20 friends you owe a gem to on that particular day...

19. (:Sasha:)

(:Sasha:) New Member

Sep 21, 2011
    Well whatever, obviously you got my point its the whole "do as I mean not as I say" thing. But as I have said, I've tried breeding the fire and cold together, said dragons are incompatible. Tried breeding air and water, got a mountain 5 times. Tried fire and whatever else it was to get scorch, got a firefly 5 different times. Do I have to download the new game it took me to in the app store or should the update do it? And is anyone else having these issues with the new dragons? Or is there a certain level my dragons have to be at to be able to breed these?

20. steeeeeve!

steeeeeve! Member

Sep 29, 2011
    thanks worked first time like you said cheers :)