Dragonvale: Friend requests only (use other Dragonvale threads to discuss/question)

Discussion in 'MMO Codes and 'Add Me' Requests' started by darren12, Aug 31, 2011.

1. ESKxBOXHUNTER52

ESKxBOXHUNTER52 New Member

Oct 2, 2011
    HEY everyone add me at game center (boxhunter52)

HEY add me and give me gems every day I will pick three people and send them gems. You must send me a gem first tho...

2. madygasky

madygasky New Member

Oct 2, 2011
    #1962 madygasky, Oct 2, 2011
    Last edited: Oct 2, 2011
    please add me - madygasky

hi all, please add me.

ive just began dragonvale, and im very addicted and constantly checking it. if you add me and gift me jewels, i will do the same.
    i still have 3 jewels to gift today!

gamecenter user name: madygasky or malyneklat.

for other games: plus+ id: malynrd

i have added some of you already.

thanks in advance!

3. Yoora-Chan

Yoora-Chan Member

Sep 21, 2011
    Gem List

Hey guys here is my updated Gem Gift List!!!

10/2
    Kopiii
    Hansley:)
    Solax636

10/3
    Blahblahblake
    Puregravy
    Failgame

10/4
    Hansley:)
    ZannaTheDhampir
    Murphytown

10/5
    1337sandeh
    Zekromlover
    Haydo139

10/6
    Azuresimkin
    Novyn
    Ec8or

10/7
    Failgame
    Zekromlover
    Blahblahblake

10/8
    Dlhlv
    Solax636
    Slacky741

10/9
    Jaydude74
    Wyygazt
    Osuzanna

10/10
    Stevekhor
    Doki_doki
    XxSkull13xX

10/11
    Blahblahblake
    Undizp
    Azuresimkin

10/12
    Cutiekas4u
    Atheist
    Zepfhyr

10/13
    Pizzo64

send me a gem to be added to the list!

p.s. add me on GC: Yoora-chan

4. Karin1946

Karin1946 Member

Sep 17, 2011
    Retired
    Vancouver BC
    Hello all DV friends.

Today I received 4 GEMS on same notice (yesterday just a couple). How am I supposed to keep my GEM list up to date, when 4 names are entered in the box with the last words " AND OTHERS ". This must change. To my friends who sent me gems overnight/today, if your name is not among the following, please let me know through this thread or a private message.

dazza_2
    Zapo96
    dr.evel mee
    evthing
    junbeetle
    Jablestein

Sending out my GEM gifts later today, (evening).
    Greetings Karin1946

5. Taitai1999

Taitai1999 Active Member

Sep 18, 2011
    OMG!!! Help plz.

So I'm a Lvl 18 and I've probably been tryin to get a Rainboe since Lvl. 16 I can't seem to get the correct combo, and the wasted breeding time usually is about an hour. I'm hoping DV will get another update soon so that Lvl. 20 isn't the Lvl. cap. That would be nice. New dragons, new islands, would really improve the game.

So I've been trying Firefly+Seewead and Firefly+Swamp. They're all Lvl. 10. It's starting to get frustrating. Also trying random combos for the BlueFire dragon. I'm open to ANY suggestions so please give me some. I have 3 rainbow habitats hidden in my forest (not really hidden) but I can't even get 1 Rainbow. Plz help.

Plz check out my island and give me feedback if you can.

Taitai1999

6. Karin1946

Karin1946 Member

Sep 17, 2011
    Retired
    Vancouver BC
    Hi Taitai.

I am in same situation, used the same combination as you, (must be close to 20 times) , numerous Wasted gems, for fast breeding and hatching. It's getting OLD. All I can say , keep trying and GOOD LUCK.
    PS. Been to your islands a couple of times, it is very nice and orderly.
    Karin1946

7. Karin1946

Karin1946 Member

Sep 17, 2011
    Retired
    Vancouver BC
    Hello DragonVale friends.

Todays GEMS will go out later today to

2/10####Jablestein, ###wdharrisjr, ###hunterxx222

3/10####Mr.CoolShui, ###anders8891, ###Leoslover
    4/10## #Gavgav1335, # #ev107, # #hrkljush
    5/10## #ssparkzy, # #Jongelingg, # #Kris148

LIST ##full

4/11####r2dunn2, ###sweeney2012, ###WCFree
    5/11####evthing, ###Zootex, ###teh_drizzl
    6/11####dhoodle, ###Game.Pro, ###Spazzy Kimbo
    7/11####XMugen23, ###avitalvi, # #firewinx
    8/11 # #evthing, # #hrkljush, # #Polaak88
    9/11 # #Pug784, # #anders8891, # #mcmelspast
    10/11## #snazz_funk, # #junbeetle, # #dcuniversal22
    11/11 # #dazza_2, # #Zapo96, # #dr. evel mee, ##

Good Luck, have fun

Karin1946

8. Dragonfly12345

Dragonfly12345 New Member

Sep 28, 2011
    Hey Taitai,

In regards to the blue fire, what ive done so far is used the dragons stated on 'egg section'. eg. the seaweed is water and plant (which is stated when you click on the dragon as if ur about to buy it). So far i have used the dragons it tells me to and in that same order (so water on the left side plant on the right for seaweed) and it has worked for me every single time without any problems.

Have a try putting the fire dragon on the left side and the cold on the right when breeding for the bluefire :) I havent tried it myself but it has worked for all my other dragons.

Hope this helps!

Eva

GC: dragonfly12345

9. fruitginga

fruitginga New Member

Sep 20, 2011
    You aren't able to breed a fire and cold dragon directly for a blue fire dragon. I would try breeding a fire dragon with a hybrid that has cold as its primary type

10. trudy74

trudy74 New Member

Oct 2, 2011
    Hiya! looking to give out some gems and grow my dragon park, please add me trudy74. thx!:)

11. Peanutfarm

Peanutfarm New Member

Sep 15, 2011
    I got mine trying to get a rainbow dragon. Seaweed and firefly!

12. Jturtles

Jturtles Well-Known Member

Sep 28, 2011
    Student
    Los Angeles
    #1972 Jturtles, Oct 2, 2011
    Last edited: Oct 2, 2011
    New dragons

Hey guys! I looked up all of the dragons on dragonvale! It turns out that the only dragons there are, are: Plant, Earth, Fire, Cold, Lightning, Poison, Flower, Moss, Lava, Flower, Tree, Mountain, Firefly, Crystal, Blue Fire, Quake, Storm, Scorch, Swamp, Ice, Mud, Seaweed, Air, Snow, Sonic, Fog, Bazing, Willow, and Rainbow. I know it seems like a lot, but I have most of them. The only ones that I don't have are Blue Fire and Rainbow. They need to update the game and put in more dragons, even though they just did.
    I noticed that in the loading screen, if you look at the very top there is the shadow of a black dragon. I think that it may not be a shadow, and that they are making a dark/black dragon. Now, I looked at the list and noticed that it isn't there. I think that we should make a dark/black dragon, a light/white dragon, and them together either makes a life dragon or invisible dragon. Once I know how to make a thread, I will make one called "New Dragonvale Dragons" Together we should design the dragons and send the in to Backflip Studios! So, how about it/ I will make the thread, and anyone is welcome to join!

If anyone knows how to make a thread, please reply or P.M. me!

13. Karin1946

Karin1946 Member

Sep 17, 2011
    Retired
    Vancouver BC
  14. OsideRida06

OsideRida06 Well-Known Member

Jan 3, 2010
    I have not got my nursery upgrade. So I no longer need gems. Thanks everyone. I am still going to be gifting back to those who gifted to me. Here is my list. If I forgot someone please let me know.

supercieborg
    jturtles
    xxskull13xx
    stalkenu
    seungyub
    jackb0119
    schumibrazil

15. Dragonfly12345

Dragonfly12345 New Member

Sep 28, 2011
    Got my cousin addicted to the game she just started so will send gems :) add her on GC: dolche*

16. Watabou

Watabou Well-Known Member

Dec 14, 2008
    I kinda need the nursery upgrade too and I have 0 gems so far haha. I should have saved them but I wouldn't have gotten to level 15 almost if I didn't use them a lot. Ah well.

Oh and btw, OsideRida, I added you and gave you a gem ;)

If anyone wants to add me, I'm Rorschach90 in GC, I really need some gems and I'll return the favor.

17. SimTrippy

SimTrippy New Member

Sep 28, 2011
    Add me :) SimTrippy

I really hate that Rainbow Dragon.. ^^, been trying lvl10 seaweed and firefly for like a week now.. I'v got every other dragon (exept Blue fire, going for that one l8r) already..

But I could really use som gems to speed up the process, Offcourse I'll give back when I get the chans :)

So add me, GameCenter ID: SimTrippy

Btw, I'v noticed that buying and selling regular Air habitats is an awesome, fast and easy way to lvl fast, just bred some snow or blazing to get the cash then just build like 3-5 habitats at a time, got from like lvl 16-19 in like two days :p

18. Adamm99

Adamm99 New Member

Oct 2, 2011

Same here, I will trade with same 3 people each day, let me know.

19. nicoga3000

nicoga3000 Well-Known Member

Dec 21, 2010
    Structural Engineer
    Indianapolis, IN
    Wow, this game is ridiculously charming. :eek:

Go ahead and add me on GC: nicoga3000

I'm not sure what I can do for people, but this seems pretty solid so far. :)

20. Taitai1999

Taitai1999 Active Member

Sep 18, 2011
    Thx a lot!!!

Kk so to the people who responded my distress call, thanks. I'll keep on trying that combo for the rainbow dragon. Wish me good luck!!!

Taitai1999