Experienced Indie Game artist seeking iPhone programmer

Discussion in 'Developer Services and Trade' started by iChaz, Aug 12, 2010.

1. iChaz

iChaz Member

Jan 4, 2010
    Hi all,

My name is Chaz and I have been making indie games for many years now. I've had great success and my last few releases have proven to be very big hits. I have been a full-time indie game dev for the best part of a year and am now looking to bring some fun, profitable games to the app store.

My graphical style is very 'cutesy' and economical, which means many different animations can be produced in a good time frame. If any programmers out there would be interested in collaborating on some projects for 50/50 splits (hopefully develop a long term working relationship too), please email me at Chaz[at]FlashChaz[dot]com . I also have MSN, and this is my preffered communication method. If you use this, please add c3_2005[at]hotmail[dot]co[dot]uk (sorry for the long winded use of email addresses - learnt the hard way of the spam it brings). Skype is 'FlashChaz'

Really look forward to your responses and if you would like to check out my portfolio etc. please visit FlashChaz .com

Thanks for your time,
    Chaz

P.S: I can do 'Angry Birds' style. I find that the easiest and lots of people seem to be going for that these days, so definately hit me up if you're after something like that as well! I'm also open to contractual work.