[For Hire] Community Manager // Customer Support

Discussion in 'Developer Services and Trade' started by HappyNeed, Jul 13, 2017.

1. HappyNeed

HappyNeed New Member

Jul 13, 2017
    Denmark
    Hi

My name is Kristoffer and I have a passion for video games and a flair for communication. I’m a newly graduate with a master’s degree in rhetoric with a special focus on online communication, dialog and deliberation. I'm currently looking for work as a Community Manager or/and Customer support in the game industry.

As a rhetorician, I have a skill-set that allows me to understand communication, argumentation and interpersonal interaction on a higher level. Thus, my degree enables me to understand and alter everything in between everyday dialogue to crisis communication, which includes creating and fulfilling long- or short-term communication and SoMe strategies. Although I do not have work experience in the industry, I'm a long time gamer who have actively participating in various communities for many years.

I'm resided in Denmark (Aarhus), but searching all over the world. Although I'm currently not able to relocate.

If you want to hear more, I'm always up for a Skype-meeting. Feel free to contact me here or on e-mail: [email protected].

Greetings
    Kristoffer