Full Game Rights For Sale

Discussion in 'Developer Services and Trade' started by BazookaTime, Nov 23, 2011.

1. BazookaTime

BazookaTime Well-Known Member

#1 BazookaTime, Nov 23, 2011
    Last edited: Nov 24, 2011
    Everything Has Been Sold.

I am starting the process of selling off the remainder of my iphone/ipad games. The buyer would receive full rights to the game and all assets associated with the game unless noted.

If it is a game currently in the app store, I would remove it from the store and send all assets to the buyer. All of my remaining games both released and unreleased were developed with GameSalad, so keep that in mind if you are interested.

All games can be viewed on my website: www.paulmcraelind.com I can be contacted via the contact form on my site or [email protected]

Released Games:
    Fat Owl! iphone
    Fat Owl HD! ipad
    PufferFish Pachinko iphone
    PufferFish Pile Up iphone (music not included)

Soon to be released:
    Picky Penguins iphone
    SubZero Surfer! iphone
    SubZero Surfer! ipad

There is a lot of character art associated with most of these games that could be used in other games. In order to give full rights to one person, The two PufferFish games would be sold to one person, the same with both iphone/ipad versions of Fat Owl! and SubZero Surfer!.

Round Rogue, game, characters and assets are not for sell as this is a joint project already in development.

Please contact me for more information.